Selling Halal Things But Used For Bad Purpose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling Halal Things But Used For Bad Purpose

I wonder, if we sell things for people, but we don't know what will they do with our stuff, example if we sell a knife then we don't know if the knife used for processing food or for killing people, what is the opinion of the scholars on this matter? is it halal? does anyone know?

Originally posted by BlackSparta View Post
    I wonder, if we sell things for people, but we don't know what will they do with our stuff, example if we sell a knife then we don't know if the knife used for processing food or for killing people, what is the opinion of the scholars on this matter? is it halal? does anyone know?
    This is waswas akhi. By that logic what are you going to sell? Everything can be used for "haram" things by that logic. If you sell water that could be poisoned and served to someone, shoes could you be used to be walk into a bar. So this is all waswas.
    "What is asked today is uniting the ranks of the Muwahideen, and to re-unite the Muslims. And directing the efforts to confront the challenges/threats of the Majoos, Tawagith and their donkeys the Murji'ah and the secularists."- Shayk Sulayman Al Alwan

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSparta View Post
      I asked the same question years ago, in general if something has a halal and haram purpose it is halal to sell, if you are sure or reasonably sure it's going to be used for a haram purpose then you cannot sell it to them as it's facilitating something haram.
      FOLLOW THE NEW BLOG - GINGERBEARDMAN - Muslim, father, husband, writer, defender of ginger rights!

www.facebook.com/outreach4Islam - Outreach4Islam have been working together in Leicester, calling the not yet Muslims to Islam since 2006.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
      X