Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weird.....everytime i look at the clock.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weird.....everytime i look at the clock.

Everytime i look at the clock its 7.07 or 7.17 or 3.13 or straight numbers like 10.00 pm or 11.00 p.m. Its wierd, i wake up every night exactly at 3.13. I woke up this morning and looked at my alarm clock and it was 11.11.

I was upstairs now and it was 7.07. I dont know what it is, it is freaky. Does it mean ive been affected my magic cuz everytime i look at the clock its these even numbers nothing odd like 7.03 or 9.04. Its weird!

Re: Weird.....everytime i look at the clock.

two years ago in the summer for five days in a row i woke up exactly at 10:45 am.......after the third time i started to get worried and thought it is a sign i am dieing or something...hahaha
    My toughest fight was with my first wife.

Muhammad Ali Clay

Comment

:D my sister went through this phase, everytime she looked at clock, it was always 8:16, either in the morning or evening, she thought she was really special, poor kid :D

Comment

i used to get something similar, like it was

etc

I cant explain it,

I thought I saw a van the other day with GOD written on it, on close inspection it said 3.0D.

I saw the clock on Leeds town hall whizzing around backwards once, I cant explain that either ?

Comment

happens to me too! I always check my phone in the evenign and its 23:23 talk about weird! and its happened over and over again!
          *~* Learn Patience from Aasiyah (RA); Loyalty from Khadhija (RA); Sincerity from Aisha (RA) and Steadfastness from Fatima (RA).*~*

Comment

whispers of shayateen ignore it and say audu billahi mina shaitainirajim ... and just ignore it insha Allah. It doesnt mean a thing insha Allah :up:
            "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

Every night i wake up at either 2.22 or 3.33
              Bizarre :p

Doesnt bother me tho

Comment

Originally posted by xyz View Post
                Every night i wake up at either 2.22 or 3.33
                Bizarre :p
                ppsssttt do i knwo you?!
                *~* Learn Patience from Aasiyah (RA); Loyalty from Khadhija (RA); Sincerity from Aisha (RA) and Steadfastness from Fatima (RA).*~*

Comment

Originally posted by Al-Nasser View Post
                  two years ago in the summer for five days in a row i woke up exactly at 10:45 am.......after the third time i started to get worried and thought it is a sign i am dieing or something...hahaha

Yeh Nasser i keep thinking cuz its sumthing bigs gonna happen to me, like im gonna die or sumt, but it does'nt.

But its strange cuz when u look at the clock and its 7.17 or sumt ur eyes are locked onto it and u can feel sumthing. Khair!

Comment

Originally posted by Zesty View Post
                    ppsssttt do i knwo you?!
                    ;) ;)

Comment

This is a strange phenomena ... I'm not kidding ... 2:12 AM ... I no longer keep a clock in my bedroom ... I wake up with the dawn ...

I can't believe this happens to other people as well ... scary ...

Comment

Originally posted by `asiya View Post
                        whispers of shayateen ignore it and say audu billahi mina shaitainirajim ... and just ignore it insha Allah. It doesnt mean a thing insha Allah :up:
                        yup :up:
                        .: Rufaida :.
                        .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
                        http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
                        “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
                        but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
                        ~ Ibn Atallah

Ramadan Activities for Children
                        <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

Originally posted by Zesty View Post
                          ppsssttt do i knwo you?!
                          wots going on it has happened to me .i thought it was a message telling me the lottery numbers.needless to say im going to work tomorrow.it is strange though,glad to no im not goooooingmmmmadddd.

Comment

hhhhhhhhhhhhh

This is conspiracy

Comment

Fear nothing but Allah. As long as you keep your prayers straight and follow Allah and Sunnah....you should be WELCOMING death lol...i know i would be if i was doing those things...I'd be happy :D
                              [CENTER][SIZE="4"][FONT="Arial Black"][U][COLOR="Red"]"Like when the Shaytan says to man; Disbelieve, but when he disbelieves, he says:[/COLOR][COLOR="DarkRed"] I am innocent of thy sin; Surely i fear Allah, the Lord of the worlds."-059.016

Surah Al Hashr-READ IT![/COLOR][/U][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                              X