Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: Zionist dogs tear into Muslimah's flesh!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video: Zionist dogs tear into Muslimah's flesh!

Video Shows Palestinian Humiliation

IslamOnline.net & News Agencies The video shows an Israeli military dog unleased to attack and severely bite an elderly Palestinian woman.

RAMALLAH — Showing Israel's racist practices against the Palestinians, an amateur video showed on Monday, March 24, an unleashed Israeli military dog severely attacking a Palestinian woman and Israeli soldiers cruelly beating a Palestinian teenager in the West Bank. "Israeli occupation soldiers are practicing sadist violence against unarmed Palestinian civilians," Palestinian Information Minister Mustafa Al-Barghuthi, who aired the video, told a press conference, reported the Palestinian news agency (Wafa).
    The film showed an Israeli military dog unleashed by Israeli soldiers just bite and attack an elderly Palestinian woman in Bethlehem in a shocking and terrifying scene.

Israeli soldiers appeared indifferent to screams of the terrified woman before one of them finally moved to release her arm from the dog's mouth.

The video also showed two Israeli soldiers harshly assaulting a 17-year-old Palestinian teenager at a checkpoint in the town of Hawwara in southern Nablus.

Apartheid

Barghuthi said the Israeli policies were worse than South Africa's past apartheid.

"The cameras showed the worst and most ugly acts the Palestinians are facing at the hands of Israeli soldiers at the barriers," he said.

"The occupation soldiers are torturing the Palestinians."

"This behavior", Barghuthi said, "shows that the Israeli policy is worse than South Africa's notorious past apartheid as deemed by former US president Jimmy Carter."

In early December, Carter, a 2002 Nobel Peace Prize laureate, released his new book "Palestine: Peace Not Apartheid" in which he blasted "an enormous imprisonment wall" Israel is building in the West Bank.

"when Israel does occupy this territory deep within the West Bank, and connects the 200-or-so settlements with each other, with a road, and then prohibits the Palestinians from using that road, or in many cases even crossing the road, this perpetrates even worse instances of apartness, or apartheid, than we witnessed even in South Africa," Carter wrote.
    Barghuthi said that the Palestinians are suffering daily humiliations at Israeli checkpoints.

"This is a well-established Israeli policy against the Palestinian civilians," he stressed.

"The Palestinians are forced to stop at more than 525 Israeli checkpoints established in the West Bank."

The minister pointed out that 61 Palestinian women were forced to give birth at Israeli barriers as they could not reach the hospitals.

According to the UN estimates, a total of 36 Palestinian babies have died because their mothers were detained during labor at Israeli checkpoints.
    Barghuthi called for trying Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert and Defense Minister Amir Peretz for the daily humiliation of the Palestinians.
    He said that the Palestinian government will seek the help of the international organizations to intervene to stop the Israeli racist practices against the Palestinian civilians.

Click to watch
    the Video

Source: http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/S...News/NWELayout
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Fudhayl; 24-03-07, 06:17 PM.

Re: Video: Zionist dogs tear into Muslimah's flesh!

~
    None of my players are able to open this file :(

~

http://www.bringthemhomenow.org/index.html
    "When authority is given to those who do not deserve it,
    wait for the Day of Judgment."

Comment

:( :( :( :( :( that's so horrible
      inshallah Allah cures the pain she is feeling ameen
      Nature has determinism, man has destiny. The acceptance of this destiny is the supreme and final idea of Islam. - Alija Izetbegovic

Comment

saw the pic earlier today...it's sickening :vomit: to think how low a value is attached to the human life...
        The minister pointed out that 61 Palestinian women were forced to give birth at Israeli barriers as they could not reach the hospitals.
        According to the UN estimates, a total of 36 Palestinian babies have died because their mothers were detained during labor at Israeli checkpoints.
        Barghuthi called for trying Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert and Defense Minister Amir Peretz for the daily humiliation of the Palestinians.
        He said that the Palestinian government will seek the help of the international organizations to intervene to stop the Israeli racist practices against the Palestinian civilians

inshaAllah very soon the zálimún will have to pay for their atrocities!
        sigpic

Comment

May Allah destroy the dirty zionist pigs and grant the muslims a swift victory and grant this sister and others like her a high place in jannah and the ability to humiliate and destroy those who bring harm to her

Comment

Originally posted by Abdulah View Post
            Originally posted by Omar View Post
            May Allah destroy the dirty zionist pigs and grant the muslims a swift victory and grant this sister and others like her a high place in jannah and the ability to humiliate and destroy those who bring harm to her
            Aameen.
            sigpic

Comment

Insha'allah.....

Originally posted by Lee_Canada View Post
              ~
              None of my players are able to open this file :(
              http://www.bringthemhomenow.org/index.html
              Try RealPlayer format insha'allah Ukthy.

Comment

May Curse of Allah, the Angels and the whole of Mankind be be on those sicko's, may Allah Utterly destroy them and throw them into the Deepest Depths of Hell, were they Belong!

Comment

Originally posted by Raziel View Post
                  May Curse of Allah, the Angels and the whole of Mankind be be on those sicko's, may Allah Utterly destroy them and throw them into the Deepest Depths of Hell, were they Belong!
                  Ameen

Seeing that, made me burn from the inside.
                  My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
                  ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
                  “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Comment

For those of us that don't use realplayer and don't like it, would someone be able to convert it to an avi or something like that?
                    I took the road less traveled...where the heck am I? :scratch:

Comment

Ameen.....

Originally posted by Abdulah View Post
                      Ameen.

Comment

spineless cowards :(
                        ~*~*~Be Not Impressed By The Smile On My Lips,
                        For On The Lips Of Wounds Is A Smile Too.~*~*~

Comment

I saw that on arabic al-jazeera on Friday or yesterday.. can't remember. Very sad, the question is how long should we stay silent? When are we going to clean the land of Al-Aqsa from the filthy zionist pigs?
                          خر القلب لحبك فاجعل
                          كل جبال ذنوبي دكا

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                            it's sickening :vomit: to think how low a value is attached to the human life...

inshaAllah very soon the zálimún will have to pay for their atrocities!
                            how do you think they should pay?
                            Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

i have a feeling that God does not feel like answering your prayers.

Comment

Working...
                              X