Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i have a fish bone stuck in my throat!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have a fish bone stuck in my throat!!!!!!

help me -i've tried to get rid of it by eating bananan and rice- and the doc appoint isn't until next week- but i feel it is there you know- and so uncomfortable-what shuld i do -i hate havin fish with loads of bones in it.-urgh. :wswrwb:
    ALLAHHUAKBAR

Re: i have a fish bone stuck in my throat!!!!!!

hahaha, what a silly thread, you should find more ways to get that bone out instead of posting a thread here, just go to the hospital tommorrow, A&E and dont take no for an answer

Originally posted by jinokhanum View Post
    help me -i've tried to get rid of it by eating bananan and rice- and the doc appoint isn't until next week- but i feel it is there you know- and so uncomfortable-what shuld i do -i hate havin fish with loads of bones in it.-urgh. :wswrwb:

Comment

try cold bread
      Some claim that u are like any one of us, But who can claim, to have visited the Arsh? We say bashr, but respect is also due. For mankind are like rocks, but a pearl are u. U travelled the 7Heavens, and ur eyes did not lie. For Jibril could not pass, but u, O Madani, glided by.

Comment

are you bengali
        Saying of Mohammed (pbuh)
        "Reviling a Muslim is disobedience to Allah, & fighting with him is infidelity".

Passion Of Christ (Eesa A.S) <--- check it out :banbear: :hidban: :banbear: :hidban: :banbear: :hidban:

Comment

Errrm :scratch:

Stop stressing :p it'll tighten up your neck muscles, which definitely wont help

Try MMS's suggestion - cold bread.
          You are not aware of the consequences that would result (if you were granted what you desire) because what you seek might be to your detriment. (O soul) be conscious that your Master is more aware about your well-being than you are.

~Ibn Al-Jawzee

Comment

Originally posted by MMS View Post
            try cold bread
            how is that going to help :scratch:
            Saying of Mohammed (pbuh)
            "Reviling a Muslim is disobedience to Allah, & fighting with him is infidelity".

Passion Of Christ (Eesa A.S) <--- check it out :banbear: :hidban: :banbear: :hidban: :banbear: :hidban:

Comment

are you bengali
              LOL..

Drink loads and loads of water..

Comment

Originally posted by tayfah-mansurah View Post
                hahaha, what a silly thread, you should find more ways to get that bone out instead of posting a thread here, just go to the hospital tommorrow, A&E and dont take no for an answer
                you are sooooo mean and it is not a silly thread- you remark is quiet ironic actually you just made a thread crying "oh why do we muslims fight all the time" -pathetic really if you've come hear to laugh at me. btw i wuld go to hospital if i could- (some in the world aren't us lucky as some of you are here)
                you just made me upset, but thabks to the person who gave an advice-but i don't think bread will help but i'll try it inshallah. jazakallahhuhair.
                ALLAHHUAKBAR

Comment

sister try to pick the bone by using your finger, carefully, maybe it stuck somewhere and your finger can reach it, do it in the bathroom.

Comment

you are sooooo mean and it is not a silly thread- you remark is quiet ironic actually you just made a thread crying "oh why do we muslims fight all the time"
                    LOL ,sis you went through his threads, to come back at him....have you been to the doctors yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Supernova Nebula View Post
                      sister try to pick the bone by using your finger, carefully, maybe it stuck somewhere and your finger can reach it, do it in the bathroom.
                      She might vomit.

Which actually....may also work.

Self-induce vomiting jino...stick your finger down your throat. As sick as that sounds :( it might work.
                      You are not aware of the consequences that would result (if you were granted what you desire) because what you seek might be to your detriment. (O soul) be conscious that your Master is more aware about your well-being than you are.

~Ibn Al-Jawzee

Comment

Go to A&E, I saw a programme on TV once...one of them real life hospital ones based in London...anyway, this boy got a fish bone stuck in his throat..so he went to A&E and they took it out for him.

Comment

Flamin nora! a fish bone
                          Sayyiduna Umar (Allah be pleased with him) said, "I heard the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) say, “If you relied on Allah as He should be relied on, He would provide for you as He provides for birds.
                          They go out hungry in the early morning, and return full in the evening." [Tirmidhi]

sigpic

Do not try to run away from trials and tribulations, but endure them with patience. They cannot be avoided, and there is nothing for it but to endure them with patience. How can you expect the whole of this world, and all that has been created therein, to undergo change and transformation just to suit your convenience? The Prophets are the best of all creatures, yet they have always had to suffer afflictions and so it is for their followers, those who tread in their footsteps as they walk along their highway, emulating their example.

Shaikh Abdul Qadir al-Jilani

Comment

it's part of you now, it's your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by OBL View Post
                              LOL ,sis you went through his threads, to come back at him....have you been to the doctors yet?
                              you obviously haven't read what i've saID PROPERLY - THE APPOINTMENT ISN'T UNTIL NEXT WEEK-AH!!!!-AND I TRIED TO FORCE MYSELF TO VOIT-BUT NO DIDN'T WORK AND THE BONE IS SOMEWHERE UNDERNEATH SO I CAN'T SEE IT OR FEEL IT IF I TRY TO TOUCH IT IN MY MOUTH BUT I CAN FEEL THE PAIN, AND ALSO WHATS AN A&E NEVER HEARD OF IT AND I DONT LIVE IN LONDON
                              ALLAHHUAKBAR

Comment

Working...
                              X