Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turning into animals after throwing/kicking the Qur'an

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Turning into animals after throwing/kicking the Qur'an

    Salaams my dear brothers and sisters

    I was this video on Youtube I just wanted your views on this. I mean is it true that this person turned in to a fish after throwing the Book of Allah (swt) on the floor?

    Inshallah share you views with me.

    If you are gona make stupid comments please dont post a reply.

    \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFi2A...elated&search=

    /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\


    Wa salaam

    Your bro

    Abdal Majid Ibn Muhammad Shafi
    :lailah:

    My living and dying are for the sake of Allah (swt) alone, to Him (swt) do I prostrate myself before.
    My soul knew you and loved you even before I was born my Lord Allah (swt)

    #2
    Re: Turning into animals after throwing/kicking the Qur'an

    First of all, people who throw kick books (any books) seriously need to get a life.

    Second, this is probably just some student film (hoax).


    .... or maybe the guy is a Transformer...more than meets the eye.
    Please Re-update your Signature

    Comment


      #3
      Re: Turning into animals after throwing/kicking the Qur'an

      its fake fish akhi

      again, Allah knows best
      Fa inna ma'al 'usri yusra. Inna ma'al 'usri yusra. Verily, along with every hardship is relief.

      Comment


        #4
        Re: Turning into animals after throwing/kicking the Qur'an

        Its rubber.

        Brothers and sisters, whenever you see images and videos claiming to be miracles please take it with pinch of salt.
        "The objective behind Shari'ah is to liberate individuals from his desires in order to be a true Abd (slave) of Allah and that is the legitimate Maslaha... Violating the Shari'ah under the pretext of following Maqasid al-Shari'ah is like the one who cares about the spirit without the body and since the body without the spirit is useless therefore the spirit without the body is useless too." ~ Imam Shatibi - The greatest intellectual founder of Maqasid al-Shari'ah

        Comment


          #5
          Re: Turning into animals after throwing/kicking the Qur'an

          i did not watch the video but it just sounds like a new version of a hoax story that was going round via mobile phones. if i remember correctly there was a girl who was playing loud music at home while the mum was reading the qur'an. the mother told the daughter to lower the volume but the girl did not listen. then "flash" - the girl caught fire and turned into strange creature which originally was a statue of an artist living in australia.
          URGENT!!! your help is badly needed - fundraising for marriage

          Comment


            #6
            Re: Turning into animals after throwing/kicking the Qur'an

            Its obviously fake.

            Since when does Allah (swt) have a policy where by he turns people into animals? There is only one known instance of this in the Quran and that was the exception, not the rule, and also it was one tiny community.

            Ofcourse Allah (swt) can cut the Earth in half, put the moon in the middle and turn a ant into a elephant, but he does not do these things, because Allah (swt) has made Laws of the universe- and every miracle Allah (swt) has ever demonstrated has not violated Scientific principles, even the great splitting of the sea and the destruction of Aad and Thamud.

            So the answer is no, Allah does not turn people into fish for insulting his deen, Allah is above petty revenge, he will call each to account one day.

            If anyone wants to believe these superstitions, go ahead, just dont call it Islam, and please dont turn the deen of Allah into a laughing stock

            Comment


              #7
              Re: Turning into animals after throwing/kicking the Qur'an

              Originally posted by abdalmajid View Post
              Salaams my dear brothers and sisters

              I was this video on Youtube I just wanted your views on this. I mean is it true that this person turned in to a fish after throwing the Book of Allah (swt) on the floor?

              Inshallah share you views with me.

              If you are gona make stupid comments please dont post a reply.

              \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/

              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFi2A...elated&search=

              /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\


              Wa salaam

              Your bro

              Abdal Majid Ibn Muhammad Shafi
              It's just a guitar fish. They are related to sharks & rays.

              Comment


                #8
                Re: Turning into animals after throwing/kicking the Qur'an

                Originally posted by abdalmajid View Post
                Salaams my dear brothers and sisters

                I was this video on Youtube I just wanted your views on this. I mean is it true that this person turned in to a fish after throwing the Book of Allah (swt) on the floor?

                Inshallah share you views with me.

                If you are gona make stupid comments please dont post a reply.

                \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/

                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFi2A...elated&search=

                /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\


                Wa salaam

                Your bro

                Abdal Majid Ibn Muhammad Shafi
                i went across a site where it says that it is a hoax can't remember where but that was in 2006 or 2005
                -pray:Allahu Akbar

                Comment


                  #9
                  Re: Turning into animals after throwing/kicking the Qur'an

                  u guys its a real fish. its called a guiter fish i think . its hoax ofcourse since no girl have turned in to a fish
                  Please Re-update your Signature

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Re: Turning into animals after throwing/kicking the Qur'an

                    i'm trying my hardest not to laugh at this.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Re: Turning into animals after throwing/kicking the Qur'an

                      those types of fish are some times called mermaid fish cuz of weird look it have .
                      Please Re-update your Signature

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Re: Turning into animals after throwing/kicking the Qur'an

                        i have seen many hoaxes like this done by muslims. i dunno why they do this stuff .
                        Please Re-update your Signature

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Re: Turning into animals after throwing/kicking the Qur'an

                          Originally posted by Rizwan View Post
                          Its obviously fake.

                          Since when does Allah (swt) have a policy where by he turns people into animals? There is only one known instance of this in the Quran and that was the exception, not the rule, and also it was one tiny community.

                          Ofcourse Allah (swt) can cut the Earth in half, put the moon in the middle and turn a ant into a elephant, but he does not do these things, because Allah (swt) has made Laws of the universe- and every miracle Allah (swt) has ever demonstrated has not violated Scientific principles, even the great splitting of the sea and the destruction of Aad and Thamud.

                          So the answer is no, Allah does not turn people into fish for insulting his deen, Allah is above petty revenge, he will call each to account one day.

                          If anyone wants to believe these superstitions, go ahead, just dont call it Islam, and please dont turn the deen of Allah into a laughing stock
                          I totally endorse this.
                          "The objective behind Shari'ah is to liberate individuals from his desires in order to be a true Abd (slave) of Allah and that is the legitimate Maslaha... Violating the Shari'ah under the pretext of following Maqasid al-Shari'ah is like the one who cares about the spirit without the body and since the body without the spirit is useless therefore the spirit without the body is useless too." ~ Imam Shatibi - The greatest intellectual founder of Maqasid al-Shari'ah

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Re: Turning into animals after throwing/kicking the Qur'an

                            The thing is some don't take it with suspicion at all because they would think its along the same lines as blasphemy to question the work of Allah; or what they are told to be Holy works.

                            Hence you have alot of people believing this, and anything else if it has a Holy context. Trust me, I know this first hand.
                            If you read this closely enough you might spot the secret message hidden in it

                            Mr President, You Are Wrong

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Re: Turning into animals after throwing/kicking the Qur'an

                              Originally posted by faishaan View Post
                              i have seen many hoaxes like this done by muslims. i dunno why they do this stuff .

                              How do you know it was muslims that did this?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X