Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A beautiful example of brotherhood - Why cant we be like this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A beautiful example of brotherhood - Why cant we be like this?

Do you know who that is? That is Abu Bakr as-Siddiqas-Siddiq #3258]
    Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvM7L5Wm7q0

‎"If she's not on the deen, she's not fit to be your queen. If he hasn't got imaan, he's not fit to be your man."

sigpic

Do not try to run away from trials and tribulations, but endure them with patience. They cannot be avoided, and there is nothing for it but to endure them with patience. How can you expect the whole of this world, and all that has been created therein, to undergo change and transformation just to suit your convenience? The Prophets are the best of all creatures, yet they have always had to suffer afflictions and so it is for their followers, those who tread in their footsteps as they walk along their highway, emulating their example.

Shaikh Abdul Qadir al-Jilani

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Eemaan View Post
        i love this hadith :jkk:
        me too :love:
        <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/2...tow0sr4hs0.gif

Comment

Originally posted by .: Anna :. View Post
            me too :love:
            Me 3

Comment

THE TWO CAMPS

THE CAMP OF KUFR VS THE CAMP OF EMAAN

Comment

Originally posted by Brother_Nour View Post
                Salam oe 3alaikom,

Guess its a sign for youm al qijama to be closer.
                If you look around the people who speak the truth mostly are being ignored, and on the other side lyers are being fully given time to speak and influence the people.

Its a shame that the ummah is behaving like this, sub7annallah, why cant everyone be fair and honest, i know its too much asked but why dont everyone start with doing it him/her-self? Why dont we win from ashaytan a3oedoebilah instead of losing every single day? Why dont we put our hands togheter and throw away that arrogant ''its just me on the world'' feeling and be open upon eachother to become closer to our fellow muslimien?

Wasalam oe 3alaikom.
                i agree with you akhee :up:

lol this post is so old who dug it up :D
                Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvM7L5Wm7q0

‎"If she's not on the deen, she's not fit to be your queen. If he hasn't got imaan, he's not fit to be your man."

Comment

Originally posted by Ibn Khattab View Post
                  i agree with you akhee :up:

lol this post is so old who dug it up :D
                  :up:

dunno lol :D

Comment

Ron Paul:"But we have to realize why they want to come here. Wolfowitz even admitted that one of the major reasons that the Al Qaida was organized and energized was because of our military base in Saudi Arabia.They come here because we're occupying their country, just as we would object if they occupied our country."

Comment

sigpic

Comment

*~* Learn Patience from Aasiyah (RA); Loyalty from Khadhija (RA); Sincerity from Aisha (RA) and Steadfastness from Fatima (RA).*~*

Comment

Originally posted by Brother_Nour View Post
                          Salam oe 3alaikom,

Guess its a sign for youm al qijama to be closer.
                          If you look around the people who speak the truth mostly are being ignored, and on the other side lyers are being fully given time to speak and influence the people.

Its a shame that the ummah is behaving like this, sub7annallah, why cant everyone be fair and honest, i know its too much asked but why dont everyone start with doing it him/her-self? Why dont we win from ashaytan a3oedoebilah instead of losing every single day? Why dont we put our hands togheter and throw away that arrogant ''its just me on the world'' feeling and be open upon eachother to become closer to our fellow muslimien?

Wasalam oe 3alaikom.
                          :wswrwb: :( so true may Allah ta ala guide us to goodness amin
                          "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

Originally posted by `asiya View Post
                            :wswrwb: :( so true may Allah ta ala guide us to goodness amin

amin

Comment

Working...
                            X