X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tafseer Class - Saturday Evenings at 7:30pm GMT

:salams

A new class has been introduced on Ummah Radio, it is the Tafseer class, it takes place every saturday evening at 7:30pm GMT.

The book we're doing is, in my opinion, the best tafseer available, which is: Tafseer Ibn Katheer.

It can be downloaded from here: http://ia601205.us.archive.org/6/items/waq1053/

(Download just the PDF files)

The class will officially start from Saturday the 1st of February 2014, at 7:30pm GMT In-Shaa Allaah(yes, an hour earlier than the classes the rest of the week)

All those that are interested in attending these classes, please register your name in this thread for admin purposes, it will help to make things more orderly In-Shaa Allaah.

Jazaakumullaahu Khayr.

Was Salaam.
    "The more you know, the more you realise how little you know. The less you know, the more you think you know." - Abu Mus'ab.
    Darul Ilm Blog
    Darul Ilm Faceboook
    Darul Ilm Twitter
    Darul Ilm Google+
    Ummah Radio Classes
    Ummah Radio
    Ummah Radio Youtube Channel
    Subscribe to our Youtube channel to be informed of any new uploads.

Re: Tafseer Class - Saturday Evenings at 7:30pm GMT

Originally posted by Darul Ilm View Post

A new class has been introduced on Ummah Radio, it is the Tafseer class, it takes place every saturday evening at 7:30pm GMT.

The book we're doing is, in my opinion, the best tafseer available, which is: Tafseer Ibn Katheer.

It can be downloaded from here: http://ia601205.us.archive.org/6/items/waq1053/

(Download just the PDF files)

The class will officially start from Saturday the 1st of February 2014, at 7:30pm GMT In-Shaa Allaah(yes, an hour earlier than the classes the rest of the week)

All those that are interested in attending these classes, please register your name in this thread for admin purposes, it will help to make things more orderly In-Shaa Allaah.

Jazaakumullaahu Khayr.

Was Salaam.
    which PDF do I download?
    The Crisis of ISIS (Response to Hamza Yusuf)
    Destroying the lies of the Murjiah!
    http://www.islamic-awareness.org
    http://islamqa.info/ - Best source on Islamic fatwas
    Shia Death squads in Iraq ethnically cleansing Sunnis

Comment

:wswrwb:

From that link download this one >>> 01_1053.pdf 19-Jun-2012 09:47 17171603

....... page 18 tafseer of basmalah

sigpic

Allahumma anta Rabbi la ilaha illa anta Khalaqtani wa ana'abduka, wa ana 'ala 'ahdika wa Wa'dika mastata'tu A'uidhubika min sharri ma sana'tu.' abu'u Laka bi ni 'matika wa'ala abu'u bidhanbi; faghfirli fa'innahu la yaghfiru-dh-dhunuba illa anta.
      O Allah, You are my Lord, none has the right to be worshipped except You, You created me and I am Your servant and I abide to Your covenant and promise as best I can, I take refuge in You from the evil of which I have committed. I acknowledge Your favour upon me and I acknowledgemy sin, so forgive me, for verilynone can forgive sin except You.

We are accountable for every letter we post here, so think before posting and maintain modesty.

Comment

Nice :jkk:

are the classes recorded just in case?
        الحق لا يعرف بالرجال، اعرف الحق تعرف رجاله

Comment

Jazak Allahu Khairah

New to this forum, don't know how to access these classes? online radio??

Comment

Originally posted by arabella View Post
            Jazak Allahu Khairah

Listen to lessons on ummahradio.com and post your qsns/feedback here or alternatively add ummahradio skype to your account :up:

sigpic

Allahumma anta Rabbi la ilaha illa anta Khalaqtani wa ana'abduka, wa ana 'ala 'ahdika wa Wa'dika mastata'tu A'uidhubika min sharri ma sana'tu.' abu'u Laka bi ni 'matika wa'ala abu'u bidhanbi; faghfirli fa'innahu la yaghfiru-dh-dhunuba illa anta.
            O Allah, You are my Lord, none has the right to be worshipped except You, You created me and I am Your servant and I abide to Your covenant and promise as best I can, I take refuge in You from the evil of which I have committed. I acknowledge Your favour upon me and I acknowledgemy sin, so forgive me, for verilynone can forgive sin except You.

We are accountable for every letter we post here, so think before posting and maintain modesty.

Comment

salaam alaykum,

i'd like to benefit but the time doesnt work for me, will it be recorded?

Comment

Originally posted by whisperofimaan View Post
                Nice :jkk:

are the classes recorded just in case?
                Originally posted by oomhamzah View Post
                salaam alaykum,

i'd like to benefit but the time doesnt work for me, will it be recorded?

Yes the classes are recorded and uploaded on youtube.

Tafseer Class #1 (Introduction to Surah Al-Faatihah) 25th January 2014.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZkqQ...ature=youtu.be
                "The more you know, the more you realise how little you know. The less you know, the more you think you know." - Abu Mus'ab.
                Darul Ilm Blog
                Darul Ilm Faceboook
                Darul Ilm Twitter
                Darul Ilm Google+
                Ummah Radio Classes
                Ummah Radio

Comment

Originally posted by arabella View Post
                  Jazak Allahu Khairah

The radio: http://www.ummahradio.com/

Previous uploads: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7fm89rUtdzWWjbYjFVKm9w
                  Darul Ilm Blog
                  Darul Ilm Faceboook
                  Darul Ilm Twitter
                  Darul Ilm Google+
                  Ummah Radio Classes
                  Ummah Radio

Comment

Tafseer Class #2 (Explanation of the Ta`awwudh) - 1st Feb 2014

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQ5T5...ature=youtu.be
                    Darul Ilm Blog
                    Darul Ilm Faceboook
                    Darul Ilm Twitter
                    Darul Ilm Google+
                    Ummah Radio Classes
                    Ummah Radio

Comment

salamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakathuhu,

Insha Allah I would like to register for the Tafseer class please.

Jazakhallahu khairan

Comment

Tafseer Class #3 Explanation of the Basmalah 8th Feb 2014

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIqoN...ature=youtu.be

Tafseer Class #4 (Explanation of the Hamd) 15th Feb 2014

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xv8pP...ature=youtu.be

Tafseer Class #5 (Explanation of Worship) 22nd Feb 2014

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZou7...ature=youtu.be
                        Darul Ilm Blog
                        Darul Ilm Faceboook
                        Darul Ilm Twitter
                        Darul Ilm Google+
                        Ummah Radio Classes
                        Ummah Radio

Comment

in last saturday class under fadhaail of surah baqarah, hadith 4 what was it again about 'two bright illuminated ones'??? :/

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ansaariyah View Post

in last saturday class under fadhaail of surah baqarah, hadith 4 what was it again about 'two bright illuminated ones'??? :/

It was referring to Surah al-Baqarah and Surah Aal-`Imraan.
                            Darul Ilm Blog
                            Darul Ilm Faceboook
                            Darul Ilm Twitter
                            Darul Ilm Google+
                            Ummah Radio Classes
                            Ummah Radio

Comment

Tafseer Class #6 (The Straight Path) 1st March 2014

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksaz-...ature=youtu.be
                              Darul Ilm Blog
                              Darul Ilm Faceboook
                              Darul Ilm Twitter
                              Darul Ilm Google+
                              Ummah Radio Classes
                              Ummah Radio

Comment

Working...
                              X