• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: fighting for my rights

jjjf

Comment

Originally posted by Morose View Post
      lmao you're anonymous and your posts aren't even important/personal stuff so why does it matter?
      [MENTION=143591]babadods[/MENTION]

Edit: I'm really sorry I just saw post 11 RE grandmother. In that case a mod could change your username.
      i would be really happy if the username could be changed. thank you kind sir.

Comment

Originally posted by maija View Post
        i would be really happy if the username could be changed. thank you kind sir.
        I'm not able to change it for you as I don't have the power but if you make a thread in the help desk and request nicely and reasonably - none of that attitude - and explain the situation a Mod may be kind enough to change it for you.

Comment

I'm not able to change it for you as I don't have the power but if you make a thread in the help desk and request nicely and reasonably - none of that attitude - and explain the situation a Mod may be kind enough to change it for you.
          Thank you. I have now written in the help desk, hoping they understand. Thank you for suggesting this, I don't need my posts deleted if I could change my username from my grandmother's name.

Sorry for my horrible attitude, have a good day / night.

Comment

srahman33

Comment

maybe a mod will be nice enough to change your profile pic for you too

Comment

Originally posted by person View Post
                because my existence on this site will be marked on the universe and the words will be tattooed on me, figuratively, till i am free
                sounds like anxiety
                Allah sent down his tranquillity upon him and supported him with angels you did not see and made the word of those who disbelieved the lowest, while the word of Allah - that is the highest. And Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise.

Comment

Working...
                X