Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem: you do not have permission to access this page

Assalamu Aleykum

I would appreciate if you solve my problem. When I want to view " My profile" it says:

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I have verified my email when I registered in this web site.I am new user. Can anyone tell what is wrong?
    Kind Regards
    Last edited by Vugar; 03-07-17, 04:53 PM.

Re: Problem: you do not have permission to access this page

[MENTION=144509]Vugar[/MENTION] you have to make a certain number of posts first before they get enabled I think. Not sure if the exact number. There are a few threads on this.You can search it up.

Get the same problem with some vms, maybe the privacy is enabled just for their contacts. [MENTION=47857]Indefinable[/MENTION]
    ┳┻|
    ┻┳|•.•) Hello, Assalamu Alaikum! Check out this topic! #makethechanges
    ┳┻|⊂ノ
    ┻┳|
    :banbear:http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...adan-Authentic:hidban:

Comment

Hi Mario
      Thank you for reply. Actually I want to delete my post that I posted recently. Can you tell me how can I remove my post?
      Kind Regards

Comment

Originally posted by Vugar View Post
        Hi Mario
        Thank you for reply. Actually I want to delete my post that I posted recently. Can you tell me how can I remove my post?
        Kind Regards
        You can't delete posts, report your own post by clicking the triangle button on the left of the post or create a topic in helpdesk
        ┳┻|
        ┳┻|⊂ノ
        ┻┳|

Comment

Originally posted by Cptn._.Mario View Post
          [MENTION=144509]Vugar[/MENTION] you have to make a certain number of posts first before they get enabled I think. Not sure if the exact number. There are a few threads on this.You can search it up.

Get the same problem with some vms, maybe the privacy is enabled just for their contacts. [MENTION=47857]Indefinable[/MENTION]
          Sorted.

:jkk:

Comment

I have the same issue, cannot see my profile

Comment

Hi
              Can please anyone write here the list of moderators so I can contact them and ask to remove my post. It is urgent. I do not understand why ummah.com does not add the option to remove the thread. It is easy..

Comment

Hi
                Can please anyone write here the list of moderators so I can contact them and ask to remove my post. It is urgent. I do not understand why ummah.com does not add the option to remove the thread. It is easy..
                Its very hard.

Try helpdesk, perhaps you will get an answer.
                “Mix with the noble people, you become one of them; and keep away from evil people so that you protect yourself from their evils.”

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

Hi
                  [MENTION=1571]admin[/MENTION] [MENTION=8041]moderators[/MENTION] [MENTION=15366]-Yassar[/MENTION] [MENTION=22732]Fais[/MENTION] [MENTION=25581].Hajar.[/MENTION] [MENTION=30830]Pippin1376[/MENTION] [MENTION=30214]Abu 'Abdullaah[/MENTION] [MENTION=38207]Jenicca[/MENTION] [MENTION=47843]samin62[/MENTION] [MENTION=76113]علي[/MENTION] [MENTION=87885]Meriadoc[/MENTION] [MENTION=105052]Darul Ilm[/MENTION] [MENTION=139630]device[/MENTION]
                  ┳┻|
                  ┳┻|⊂ノ
                  ┻┳|

Comment

Originally posted by Cptn._.Mario View Post
                    [MENTION=1571]admin[/MENTION] [MENTION=8041]moderators[/MENTION] [MENTION=15366]-Yassar[/MENTION] [MENTION=22732]Fais[/MENTION] [MENTION=25581].Hajar.[/MENTION] [MENTION=30830]Pippin1376[/MENTION] [MENTION=30214]Abu 'Abdullaah[/MENTION] [MENTION=38207]Jenicca[/MENTION] [MENTION=47843]samin62[/MENTION] [MENTION=76113]علي[/MENTION] [MENTION=87885]Meriadoc[/MENTION] [MENTION=105052]Darul Ilm[/MENTION] [MENTION=139630]device[/MENTION]

Please ban this user from using mentions.

>:-|

Comment

Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post

Please ban this user from using mentions.

>:-|
                      You should promote me for being so helpful <3
                      ┳┻|
                      ┳┻|⊂ノ
                      ┻┳|

Comment

...I do not understand why ummah.com does not add the option to remove the thread. It is easy..
                        One of the reasons is that people don't think before they post and end up deleting a lot of content.

Comment

... I do not understand why ummah.com does not add the option to remove the thread. It is easy..
                          lol

Because broken bookmarked links are annoying

Comment

Working...
                          X