Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Issues, complaints, grievances and/or suggestions regarding the Mods /How can we as U

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Re: Issues, complaints, grievances and/or suggestions regarding the Mods /How can we

    Originally posted by Pippin1376 View Post
    As promised it's open now.
    Who was the guy mod that got recruited with hajar.?

    Edit: thought this was the ask mods thread.
    Last edited by Cptn._.Mario; 29-06-17, 02:02 AM.
    ┳┻|
    ┻┳|•.•) Hello, Assalamu Alaikum! Check out this topic! #makethechanges
    ┳┻|⊂ノ
    ┻┳|
    :banbear:http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...adan-Authentic:hidban:

    Comment


      Re: Issues, complaints, grievances and/or suggestions regarding the Mods /How can we

      Originally posted by Cptn._.Mario View Post
      Who was the guy mod that got recruited with hajar.?

      Edit: thought this was the ask mods thread.
      [MENTION=30830]Pippin1376[/MENTION]

      I thought it was mentioned a male mod is also gonna be recruited. What happened?
      ┳┻|
      ┻┳|•.•) Hello, Assalamu Alaikum! Check out this topic! #makethechanges
      ┳┻|⊂ノ
      ┻┳|
      :banbear:http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...adan-Authentic:hidban:

      Comment


        Re: Issues, complaints, grievances and/or suggestions regarding the Mods /How can we

        Oh it's AA! Did I miss an announcement thread or something :scratch: Cos I saw the one for .Hajar
        ┳┻|
        ┻┳|•.•) Hello, Assalamu Alaikum! Check out this topic! #makethechanges
        ┳┻|⊂ノ
        ┻┳|
        :banbear:http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...adan-Authentic:hidban:

        Comment


          Re: Issues, complaints, grievances and/or suggestions regarding the Mods /How can we

          Everyone enjoying the current marriage drama? I bet you are.

          Comment


            Re: Issues, complaints, grievances and/or suggestions regarding the Mods /How can we

            Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
            Everyone enjoying the current marriage drama? I bet you are.
            Stop asking questions and start answering some.

            Comment


              Re: Issues, complaints, grievances and/or suggestions regarding the Mods /How can we

              Assalamu 'Alaikum.
              I got a lot of notifications about my posts on the Rohingya thread, that they were moved. But I couldn't find where my posts were moved to, and I can't access the thread. So I have 2 questions:

              1: Where are posts moved to, or are they just deleted?
              2: Why can't I access the thread?

              Comment


                Re: Issues, complaints, grievances and/or suggestions regarding the Mods /How can we

                Originally posted by JoNaEl View Post
                Assalamu 'Alaikum.
                I got a lot of notifications about my posts on the Rohingya thread, that they were moved. But I couldn't find where my posts were moved to, and I can't access the thread. So I have 2 questions:

                1: Where are posts moved to, or are they just deleted?
                2: Why can't I access the thread?
                :wswrwb:

                This is where all Rohingya related threads/posts go.

                Can you access the above thread?
                sigpic

                Comment


                  Re: Issues, complaints, grievances and/or suggestions regarding the Mods /How can we

                  Originally posted by .Hajar. View Post
                  :wswrwb:

                  This is where all Rohingya related threads/posts go.

                  Can you access the above thread?
                  No. It says I've been removed from it.

                  Comment


                    Re: Issues, complaints, grievances and/or suggestions regarding the Mods /How can we

                    Help me. I have a deep issue I need tot alk about but my post don't show up, no one activated my account. I am in crisis.

                    Comment


                      Re: Issues, complaints, grievances and/or suggestions regarding the Mods /How can we

                      Originally posted by JoNaEl View Post
                      No. It says I've been removed from it.
                      Ah, the banned from thread abuse AA is famous for.
                      You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

                      You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X