Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Issues, complaints, grievances and/or suggestions regarding the Mods /How can we as U

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Issues, complaints, grievances and/or suggestions regarding the Mods

Originally posted by Hassaan Naqshbandi View Post
    So if I will keep on posting, these problems will no more frustrate me??
    Mayb you should read the terms and conditions...or you stay here long enough it might give you access...if you need help with finding a certain thread etc then just ask me...I will assist... I am like Siri ..
    “Whoever wants to purify his heart must prefer Allah over and above his own desires.” .

Comment

P.S. I might start to close/delete threads if they're created with long, badly formatted, copy/paste jobs.
      Looks like WhyNot is out of a job...
      “Whoever wants to purify his heart must prefer Allah over and above his own desires.” .

Comment

Do mods get married to each other

Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

**** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antę” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

Comment

Originally posted by muzzybee View Post
          That's probably part of the mahr..you marry me and I will make you a mod What girl would refuse?

Comment

Originally posted by shay5 View Post
            That's probably part of the mahr..you marry me and I will make you a mod What girl would refuse?
            :rotfl:

Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antę” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

Comment

Not cool muzzybee, not cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Hassaan Naqshbandi View Post
                So if I will keep on posting, these problems will no more frustrate me??
                If you post enough yes it will stop. However if even after a year you have not posted a minimum of 50 (?) posts then yes this issue will still "frustrate" you (haha).

It's about post count.

Comment

Originally posted by Morose View Post
                  Not cool muzzybee, not cool.
                  :( members need to go through mods ,but mods need to go through .......

Cant be other mods ..that is awkward

Comment

:( members need to go through mods ,but mods need to go through .......

Cant be other mods ..that is awkward
                    Most of the mods are married already muzzybee, that's why your comment was not cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Morose View Post
                      Most of the mods are married already muzzybee, that's why your comment was not cool.
                      Hmmmmmmmmm

Comment

Apparently you can receive an infraction for typing ... (Ellipsis)
                        :rotfl:
                        Will edit more carefully next time i guess i was taking out unneded info not confusing the thread in any way.
                        Last edited by rainbowr; 22-03-17, 06:54 PM.

Comment

Why are these two threads locked? I see no reason.

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...-Muslim-family

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...489233-Mothers

Comment

Originally posted by lonelyniqabi View Post
                            One of them was no longer required, the other didn't make sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Pippin1376 View Post
                              Not sure what happened to the other thread, but I do think we need something like this here to keep us in check.

If you have issues, complaints, grievances and/or suggestions about the moderators and their work here then please mention it. Normally we ask members to go via the helpdesk, but I think some would feel more comfortable doing it here. Say what you'd like, as long as it's done in a proper way (no swearing and stuff like that). And if you are ranting about something, then please provide a solution to make things better so that everything wins. :up:

Other than that, it's a safe space here. As long as you follow the rules, this thread shouldn't be deleted or locked.
                              Please change your avatar, sister...

Comment

Mods shouldnt have creepy avatars.
                                “Mix with the noble people, you become one of them; and keep away from evil people so that you protect yourself from their evils.”

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

Working...
                                X