Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Issues, complaints, grievances and/or suggestions regarding the Mods /How can we as U

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Issues, complaints, grievances and/or suggestions regarding the Mods

[MENTION=101256]Morose[/MENTION] post whatever you feel like sharing moan about the mods edition
    It may not be easy, you may not understand it, but you need to have the Imaan to trust Allah when life doesn't make sense.
    "Whoever intends eternal happiness, then let him hold tight to the threshold of servitude.” ibn Taymiyyah.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
      So which thread title were you annoyed about?
      I wasn't annoyed about any thread title.
      Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.

Comment

Originally posted by Pippin1376 View Post
        Not sure what happened to the other thread, but I do think we need something like this here to keep us in check.

If you have issues, complaints, grievances and/or suggestions about the moderators and their work here then please mention it. Normally we ask members to go via the helpdesk, but I think some would feel more comfortable doing it here. Say what you'd like, as long as it's done in a proper way (no swearing and stuff like that). And if you are ranting about something, then please provide a solution to make things better so that everything wins. :up:

Other than that, it's a safe space here. As long as you follow the rules, this thread shouldn't be deleted or locked.
        Thread title has too many negative words. It's a bit of an eyesore
        It all starts with a thought

Comment

Originally posted by InTheBegining View Post
          I wasn't annoyed about any thread title.
          But that's what you said just a few minutes ago:
          Can you pls ask mods to stop editing non offensive/ abiding by the rules thread titles. Its annoying ...
          Do you suffer from a condition? It's OK, a lot of people here do.

Comment

But that's what you said just a few minutes ago:

Do you suffer from a condition? It's OK, a lot of people here do.
            I'll take toy serious when you quote the full quote and not cut out what doesn't suit you.
            Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.

Comment

Originally posted by InTheBegining View Post
              I'll take toy serious when you quote the full quote and not cut out what doesn't suit you.
              ...or rather, cut out what is irrelevant. Anyway, I think you've answered the question.

Filed under the loony bin.
              Last edited by Abu 'Abdullaah; 21-03-17, 09:50 PM. Reason: -_-

Comment

Grievance: my poem regarding the mods was locked.

...or rather, cut out what is irrelevant. Anyway, I think you're answered the question.

Filed under the loony bin.
                You've*

;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Morose View Post
                  Grievance: my poem regarding the mods was locked.

You've*

;-)
                  Ermm..... *damned autocorrect*

Comment

Can we get mods who moderate the mods?

Comment

Originally posted by Poster View Post
                      Can we get mods who moderate the mods?
                      You, Medic, Eesa and I?

Comment

Assalam u Alaikum
                        I have many complaints:
                        1) Whenever someone quote's my reply and I click on the notification bar, it says you don't have enough privileges to access this page. This is really frustrating.
                        2) I can't see my profile. Whenever I click that bar, the same thing happens as in POINT 1.
                        3) Whenever I search anything in this forum, the same thing happen......
                        Why is so??
                        Is there any way to counter these problems??
                        I want an answer quickly....

Comment

Originally posted by Hassaan Naqshbandi View Post
                          Assalam u Alaikum
                          I have many complaints:
                          1) Whenever someone quote's my reply and I click on the notification bar, it says you don't have enough privileges to access this page. This is really frustrating.
                          2) I can't see my profile. Whenever I click that bar, the same thing happens as in POINT 1.
                          Why is so??
                          Because you're a new member with very few posts.

That's not a matter of complaint bro, as it's just the system and has nothing to do with the mods.

:resolved:

Comment

Shay5 : copies and pastes a fatwa to answer a question about haram relationships
                            Demogorgon...I mean...Moderator: infracts shay5 for being harsh.
                            If you infract someone for being harsh make sure it is not a copied and pasted fatwa.:rotfl:

The mods have my complete support though ...I feel so empowered when AA closes a thread....
                            “Whoever wants to purify his heart must prefer Allah over and above his own desires.” .

Comment

Originally posted by Hassaan Naqshbandi View Post
                              Assalam u Alaikum
                              I have many complaints:
                              Why is so??
                              This measures are in place to deter trolls from causing chaos...you just have to keep posting or be here long enough..
                              “Whoever wants to purify his heart must prefer Allah over and above his own desires.” .

Comment

So if I will keep on posting, these problems will no more frustrate me??

Comment

Working...
                                X