Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Issues, complaints, grievances and/or suggestions regarding the Mods /How can we as U

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Complaint

Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
    Think.

1. The thread title was changed from 'Do As You Wish' (non-descriptive) to 'Hijrah - Pros and Cons' (descriptive).
    2. 'Forcing' someone to stay on topic is standard moderating.

Oh no, oppressive and tyrannical behaviour. How on earth do you guys manage to breathe without hurting yourselves...
    Akhi the thread had nothing to do with the "pros" of hijra

She was refuting hijra not promoting it. From her testimony on this thread you forced her to also relate the pros which she did not intend in her initial creating the thread and thus you have oppressed her and unjustly deleted the thread.

I admit I only witnessed the first 3 posts of that thread before I logged off only to see it no longer here as I woke up today . So I'm mostly working off what candyapple has been saying in this thread and trusting that she is not lying and I'm sure she is not. She's calling you out to re-open the thread.

Allah knows best.

Comment

Originally posted by candyapple View Post
      Akhi you will have Allah to deal with your double standards. Trust me, you might be a mod who power abuses but Allah has power over everything let Allah deal with you.
      He's willing to reopen it if there's someone willing to judge regarding the matter.

Pick someone both of you can agree on and he'll reopen it.

Comment

Some mods need to be more receptive to criticism instead of defending themselves at every opportunity.
        You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Originally posted by AmantuBillahi View Post
          Akhi the thread had nothing to do with the "pros" of hijra

She was refuting hijra not promoting it. From her testimony on this thread you forced her to also relate the pros which she did not intend in her initial creating the thread and thus you have oppressed her and unjustly deleted the thread.

I admit I only witnessed the first 3 posts of that thread before I logged off only to see it no longer here as I woke up today . So I'm mostly working off what candyapple has been saying in this thread and trusting that she is not lying and I'm sure she is not. She's calling you out to re-open the thread.

Allah knows best.
          Her testimony is worthless as it's a lie.

She laid out the 'cons' (all or mostly propaganda). I begun the task of dealing with each point one by one. She flopped at the first instance. The inevitable refutation of this anti-hijrah propaganda would in turn reveal the pros. Therefore, the thread was about the pros and cons of Hijrah. Think.

You only witnessed three posts so perhaps, just perhaps, maybe you don't have a clue as to what happened in the thread. Think.
          Last edited by Abu 'Abdullaah; 17-04-17, 04:27 PM.

Comment

[MENTION=30214]Abu 'Abdullaah[/MENTION] was trying to force [MENTION=81355]candyapple[/MENTION] to counter his points, in a specific way.

I think that was the main issue
            It all starts with a thought

Comment

Originally posted by Poster View Post
              He's willing to reopen it if there's someone willing to judge regarding the matter.

Always a voice of reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Poster View Post

He doesn't need to reopen it to posting. He can show the thread that he hid.

And I don't want no shady business of him clearing up his acts in that thread before he shows the thread

But khiar if he wants to open that thread then someone who's neutral in the subject should look into it.

Darul Ilm maybe. But I don't want to put the brother on the spot. If anyone is willing to fear Allah and judge what happened with justice, you're welcome to do so. (A brother, I do not want any more unncescry snide remarks coming from biased mods.)
                "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

"Nothing protects the rights of the minority like the tyranny of the majority"

Comment

Originally posted by Jumpski View Post
                  [MENTION=30214]Abu 'Abdullaah[/MENTION] was trying to force [MENTION=81355]candyapple[/MENTION] to counter his points, in a specific way.

I think that was the main issue
                  JazakAlalhukhairan, yes.
                  "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Comment

I calll [MENTION=132744]A.Basheer[/MENTION]
                    It all starts with a thought

Comment

Damn I'm glad I'm not a mod
                      رَّبِّ ارْحَمْهُمَا كَمَا رَبَّيَانِي صَغِيرًا

Comment

Always a voice of reason.
                        Why was the thread hidden in the first place?
                        You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

Comment

Her testimony is worthless as it's a lie.

She laid out the 'cons' (all or mostly propaganda). I begun the task of dealing with each point one by one. She flopped at the first instance. The inevitable refutation of this anti-hijrah propaganda would in turn reveal the pros. Therefore, the thread was about the pros and cons of Hijrah. Think.

You only witnessed three posts so perhaps, just perhaps, maybe you don't a clue as to what happened in the thread. Think.
                          The brother is not lying you must stop throwing accusations like that around because it's sinful.

Comment

[MENTION=30214]Abu 'Abdullaah[/MENTION]

It's not a hidden CIA journal or something lol, it's just a thread showing the cons of hijra due to relevant circumstances in this day and age.

Re open the thread or have it closed but viewable then Khalas. I want to read it myself because I was interested in the discussion.

To be honest I wanted to see sister Hajars response to those points. I think candyapple made a HUGE mistake by entertaining a back and forth with you when clearly , her intentions was to 'refute' hajar.

You live and you learn ,

Comment

The brother is not lying you must stop throwing accusations like that around because it's sinful.
                              He is calling you a liar, not him.

Comment

I didn't accuse him of lying. This is another example of your erratic lunacy.

Comment

Working...
                                X