X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Changes.

Where did Islamic Reminders go?

Re: Changes.

In the Library; Islamic Reminders & Lectures.
    “Mix with the noble people, you become one of them; and keep away from evil people so that you protect yourself from their evils.”

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

Keep in mind there will be more to come in shaa Allah, some sections may also be merged as there is some degree of redundancy.

Still, all the same topics will have a place to go be-ithnillah, might even create room for more types to be discussed.
      والمبادرة إلى التكفير إنما تغلب على طباع من يغلب عليهم الجهل - ابن تيمية رحمه الله - بغية المرتاد

"Rushing towards takfir is an attitude which is dominant over those who are defeated by ignorance." - Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullah [Bughyatul Murtaad, page 354]

Comment

Nice, something to look forward to.
        “Mix with the noble people, you become one of them; and keep away from evil people so that you protect yourself from their evils.”

Comment

Interesting.

Some advice regarding the Sub-Forums - the Library has too many sub-sections (9 I believe).

Give some importance to the New Muslim Section and I feel Islamic Reminders should be part of the Main Forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Indefinable View Post
            Some advice regarding the Sub-Forums - the Library has too many sub-sections (9 I believe).
            Oh yeah definitely too many, but we're discussing it a bit to see what will be merged and so on.
            والمبادرة إلى التكفير إنما تغلب على طباع من يغلب عليهم الجهل - ابن تيمية رحمه الله - بغية المرتاد

"Rushing towards takfir is an attitude which is dominant over those who are defeated by ignorance." - Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullah [Bughyatul Murtaad, page 354]

Comment

Please devote a whole section to Aqeedah,the correct sects,methodologies, deviances etc .

It's lacking here & don't find appropriate places to post on such.

It would be appreciated!

JazakAllah hu khayra

Comment

Originally posted by علي View Post
                Oh yeah definitely too many, but we're discussing it a bit to see what will be merged and so on.
                I would also like a section - or at least threads dedicated to the Four great Imams, Imam Abu Hanifah R.A. Imam Shafi'ee R.A. Imam Malik R.A and Imam Ibn Hanbal R.A., so that people can appreciate what extremely great and wise personalities these were, their life story, dedication to Islam and vast knowledge. These were no ordinary people.

Comment

[MENTION=85905]Sky Lark[/MENTION]

You won't leave me !

Similarity is increasing so fast!
                  Way too good .....Bird

Comment

Originally posted by RedBirdie View Post
                    [MENTION=85905]Sky Lark[/MENTION]

You won't leave me !

Similarity is increasing so fast!
                    Way too good .....Bird
                    I have a feeling that you're reading my mind, talking in bird language, haha

Comment

I like the General Islamic topics section, nice.

Comment

Aim of it is to reorganise things a bit more

also too many sections with little content makes things look dull

Comment

Originally posted by sajid View Post
                          Aim of it is to reorganise things a bit more

also too many sections with little content makes things look dull
                          Yes, I like it. However, Soapbox should be above Lounge so you made a blunder there.

Comment

Originally posted by Morose View Post
                            Yes, I like it. However, Soapbox should be above Lounge so you made a blunder there.
                            *wasnt me*

Comment

Originally posted by sajid View Post
                              *wasnt me*
                              Which one was it?

At mods: which one was it?

Comment

Working...
                              X