No announcement yet.

Ask the mods a question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mods, what are your record shortest thread-closing time (time between creation and closure of the thread)?

"And behold! ye come to us bare and alone as We created you for the first time: ye have left behind you all which We bestowed on you..." - Al-An'am:94

Comment

• Originally posted by notEVOLVED View Post
      Mods, what are your record shortest thread-closing time (time between creation and closure of the thread)?
      A few seconds.

I used to play a game where I watched spammers register but I'd wait until they were in the middle of creating a thread before banning them.

Comment

They differ a lot, not just 1. Just check any long thread.
        What do you mean? Can you show an example with a print screen? Because I don’t see it.Â*

Comment

• Originally posted by Morose View Post
          What do you mean? Can you show an example with a print screen? Because I don’t see it.Â*
          Here's the one from "The Bangla Thread". The last post has a post #10038 (Is it the same for you?):

​​​​​But, number of responses shown under the thread title is 10,058:

Screenshot_2019-05-26-01-46-59-341_com.kiwibrowser.browser.png

"And behold! ye come to us bare and alone as We created you for the first time: ye have left behind you all which We bestowed on you..." - Al-An'am:94

Comment

Here's the one from "The Bangla Thread". The last post has a post #10038 (Is it the same for you?):

​​​​​But, number of responses shown under the thread title is 10,058:

Screenshot_2019-05-26-01-46-59-341_com.kiwibrowser.browser.png
            It may be due to deleted posts, but I will have to confirm that. I shall let you know shortly.

You are right however, there is a difference.

Comment

• Mods, how long can one edit a post after posting it without getting it labeled as an edited post?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post

A few seconds.

I used to play a game where I watched spammers register but I'd wait until they were in the middle of creating a thread before banning them.
                Abu ‘Abdullaah, can you give me Abu Musab’s number? I am allowed to have it by the way, as I had it on my old phone and have contacted him before.

I have an urgent question to ask.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morose View Post

Abu ‘Abdullaah, can you give me Abu Musab’s number? I am allowed to have it by the way, as I had it on my old phone and have contacted him before.

I have an urgent question to ask.
                  I'm not his bloomin' secretary.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post

I'm not his bloomin' secretary.
                    Not even a favour for a fellow debunker?

Comment

• Has the anonymous feature been disabled in anonymous posting section?

Also is new account creation also disabled or is that a glitch?

Comment

Working...
                      X