Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask the mods a question

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mods, what are your record shortest thread-closing time (time between creation and closure of the thread)?

    "And behold! ye come to us bare and alone as We created you for the first time: ye have left behind you all which We bestowed on you..." - Al-An'am:94

    Comment


    • Originally posted by notEVOLVED View Post
      Mods, what are your record shortest thread-closing time (time between creation and closure of the thread)?
      A few seconds.

      I used to play a game where I watched spammers register but I'd wait until they were in the middle of creating a thread before banning them.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by notEVOLVED View Post

        They differ a lot, not just 1. Just check any long thread.
        What do you mean? Can you show an example with a print screen? Because I don’t see it. 

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Morose View Post
          What do you mean? Can you show an example with a print screen? Because I don’t see it.Â*
          Here's the one from "The Bangla Thread". The last post has a post #10038 (Is it the same for you?):


          ​​​​​But, number of responses shown under the thread title is 10,058:

          Screenshot_2019-05-26-01-46-59-341_com.kiwibrowser.browser.png

          "And behold! ye come to us bare and alone as We created you for the first time: ye have left behind you all which We bestowed on you..." - Al-An'am:94

          Comment


          • Originally posted by notEVOLVED View Post
            Here's the one from "The Bangla Thread". The last post has a post #10038 (Is it the same for you?):


            ​​​​​But, number of responses shown under the thread title is 10,058:

            Screenshot_2019-05-26-01-46-59-341_com.kiwibrowser.browser.png
            It may be due to deleted posts, but I will have to confirm that. I shall let you know shortly.

            You are right however, there is a difference.

            Comment


            • Mods, how long can one edit a post after posting it without getting it labeled as an edited post?

              "And behold! ye come to us bare and alone as We created you for the first time: ye have left behind you all which We bestowed on you..." - Al-An'am:94

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post

                A few seconds.

                I used to play a game where I watched spammers register but I'd wait until they were in the middle of creating a thread before banning them.
                Abu ‘Abdullaah, can you give me Abu Musab’s number? I am allowed to have it by the way, as I had it on my old phone and have contacted him before.

                I have an urgent question to ask.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Morose View Post

                  Abu ‘Abdullaah, can you give me Abu Musab’s number? I am allowed to have it by the way, as I had it on my old phone and have contacted him before.

                  I have an urgent question to ask.
                  I'm not his bloomin' secretary.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post

                    I'm not his bloomin' secretary.
                    Not even a favour for a fellow debunker?

                    Comment


                    • Has the anonymous feature been disabled in anonymous posting section?

                      Also is new account creation also disabled or is that a glitch?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Medic View Post
                        Has the anonymous feature been disabled in anonymous posting section?

                        Also is new account creation also disabled or is that a glitch?
                        log out and then post
                        "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

                        Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by samin62 View Post

                          log out and then post
                          I tried that before but couldn't see a post option appear, I'll give it a go again to test.

                          Edit - No couldn't see it. But no worries, my problem was resolved anyway.
                          Last edited by Medic; 21-09-19, 05:52 PM.

                          Comment


                          • wooohoo. I can finally post again. I love the new forum look and everything seems to finally be working as intended.


                             
                            Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

                            How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

                            Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

                            Comment


                            • How do i change my avatar
                              قُلْنَا يَا نَارُ كُونِي بَرْدًا وَسَلَامًا عَلَىٰ إِبْرَاهِيمَ - 21:69

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Shafii View Post
                                How do i change my avatar
                                samin62

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X