Ask the mods a question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ZeeshanParvez View Post
    If Ummah does shut down, and I honestly hope it doesn't, will some mods feel a void as there will be no power play for them in life?
    Lol,

Quit trolling,

Mods are in fact powerful in real life,

Hence they are mods on this forum -,

Sajid does not make just anybody mod on here:,

One must hold a position of authority in reality too,

And that is why you were never mod, nor ever will be,
    Last edited by Morose; 23-04-19, 10:50 AM. Reason: Ever, not never. Lol, quit trolling!

Comment

If Ummah does shut down, and I honestly hope it doesn't, will some mods feel a void as there will be no power play for them in life?
      Facepalm. Quit trolling and make more beneficial posts.

You are bitter.

Lol...

Comment

• Originally posted by Morose View Post
        And that is why you were never mod, nor never will be,
        Now I know why they never made you a mod lol
        Watch those eyes

Comment

Now I know why they never made you a mod lol
          Lol,

Quit trolling,

I am a mod...

Of this thread,

Haha

Comment

You must be joking. There are one two who might feel like that but this job is like a curse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post

You must be joking. There are one two who might feel like that but this job is like a curse.
              Is there any other mods who still do work
              all i see is you

was you cyber abdullah

Comment

• Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post

Is there any other mods who still do work
                all i see is you

was you cyber abdullah
                Yes there are, but not many as most have involved lives outside the forum. Of the remaining, they participate in the main forum occasionally, but mostly work discreetly - this is due to all the abuse accosted with, on a day to day basis. AA is the only one brave enough to face the mob. Ahaha

No, Cyber_Abdullaah and he are nothing alike. Cyber was not so.. hmm... wry and cryptic like AA.*

Comment

• Ask me questions and I shall answer them.*

Comment

Yes there are, but not many as most have involved lives outside the forum. Of the remaining, they participate in the main forum occasionally, but mostly work discreetly - this is due to all the abuse accosted with, on a day to day basis. AA is the only one brave enough to face the mob. Ahaha
                    The abuse on the forum is one thing, but the silent abuse that only mods see is something else. InshaAllah users forgive the mods and also seek their forgiveness, because it's not an easy job.
                    مَّن ذَا الَّذِي يُقْرِضُ اللّهَ قَرْضًا حَسَنًا فَيُضَاعِفَهُ لَهُ أَضْعَافًا كَثِيرَةً وَاللّهُ يَقْبِضُ وَيَبْسُطُ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ

"Who is he that will loan to Allah a beautiful loan, which Allah will double unto his credit and multiply many times?
                    It is Allah that giveth (you) Want or plenty, and to Him shall be your return."
                    Surah al-Baqarah
                    [2:245]

.:.
                    .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
                    Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

.:.
                    ...said the spider to the fly...

Comment

• Originally posted by Pippin1376 View Post

The abuse on the forum is one thing, but the silent abuse that only mods see is something else. InshaAllah users forgive the mods and also seek their forgiveness, because it's not an easy job.
                      Yes, that too, I forgot to mention. I recall Meriadoc had it pretty bad - curses against her and death threats. What psychos must use this forum.*

Comment

• Originally posted by Pippin1376 View Post

That is an important point.

If this place really is going to go, then everyone should take the opportunity to seek forgiveness from one another as you might not get another chance in life.
                        Watch those eyes

Comment

Yes, that too, I forgot to mention. I recall Meriadoc had it pretty bad - curses against her and death threats. What psychos must use this forum.*

Some besharams sent death threats over moderation issues? 0_o

Comment

• Originally posted by Medic View Post

I am almost positive she said that, yes. However they certainly did curse her - and I am not talking about swear words. Just as bad.

And the thing is, she was always a reasonable and friendly mod. Some people however, have screws loose upstairs. They have lost their marbles.*

Comment

• Originally posted by Medic View Post

it's extreme*

I understand people can get angry, but death threats, that's way out of line
                              Last edited by Ya'sin; 24-04-19, 06:51 PM. Reason: Spelling mistakes, like I care but on this occasion yeh
                              'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

• Ask the mods questions and I will answer them.

Comment

Working...
                                X