Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tapatalk Support? (Mobile Forum Browsing)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tapatalk Support? (Mobile Forum Browsing)

Originally posted by Salman Al-Farsi View Post
    Not bad.
    Is that you posted from there?
    الصلوۃ والسلام علیک یا سیدی یارسول اللہ

Comment

Last edited by Al-hayaa; 18-01-12, 11:32 PM.

Comment

Just posting with tapatalk pro. It's much better than using the browser, but unable to moderate.
        "The objective behind Shari'ah is to liberate individuals from his desires in order to be a true Abd (slave) of Allah and that is the legitimate Maslaha... Violating the Shari'ah under the pretext of following Maqasid al-Shari'ah is like the one who cares about the spirit without the body and since the body without the spirit is useless therefore the spirit without the body is useless too." ~ Imam Shatibi - The greatest intellectual founder of Maqasid al-Shari'ah

Comment

Just posting with tapatalk pro. It's much better than using the browser, but unable to moderate.
          I'll put a post up on their forum today insha'Allah t'ala.

Edit: http://www.tapatalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2221
          First they came for the 'Terrorists', and I did not speak out.
          Then they came for the fundraisers, and I did not speak out.
          Next they came for the ulama, and I did not speak out.
          And then they came for me.

Comment

The good thing is I can get pm alerts on my phone via this. If something crazy hapens on the forum in absence of mods I can be alerted via pm. Bit sad, but everyday I find something cool to do with this phone. Lol
            "The objective behind Shari'ah is to liberate individuals from his desires in order to be a true Abd (slave) of Allah and that is the legitimate Maslaha... Violating the Shari'ah under the pretext of following Maqasid al-Shari'ah is like the one who cares about the spirit without the body and since the body without the spirit is useless therefore the spirit without the body is useless too." ~ Imam Shatibi - The greatest intellectual founder of Maqasid al-Shari'ah

Comment

Originally posted by Abd ul-Muntaqim View Post
              I'll put a post up on their forum today insha'Allah t'ala.

Edit: http://www.tapatalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2221
              Jzk for this.

I just tapped on your post and menu popped up with some options including quote the post etc.

Comment

Jzk for this.

I just tapped on your post and menu popped up with some options including quote the post etc.
                Its a neat little app, I'm also using it on Android so we at least have a few users getting some use out of it alhamdulillah.
                First they came for the 'Terrorists', and I did not speak out.
                Then they came for the fundraisers, and I did not speak out.
                Next they came for the ulama, and I did not speak out.
                And then they came for me.

Comment

Needs to be updated.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                  X