X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Name changes

Originally posted by Staskal View Post
    When the boy is turned into a bug, his family begins to take care o him as best they could. But the process of taking care of bug through daily life begins to weigh on them, like taking care of a pet. They became forgetful and careless, his sister began to just throw him old food from meals instead of taking the time to give him bread and milk. Both hs mother and father begin to overlook and ignore him. I believe that this shows how one can become under diligent in their duty of important tasks that yield no profit for them, As happens in kafka's life.
    One post wonder
    Lol
    "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

I wanted to change my username... but it seems I have no valid reason. :-|
      If following Ahmad makes me a 'Wahhaabi', then I declare that I am one.

Comment

I was just about to request a name change :/

Comment

:salams

Inshallah, there should be one name change permitted every year and members should vote on who is allowed the exception to the 'no name change' rule.

Please vote for me, I have two good reasons...one is I am fed up with answering doctor questions and the second is I would like a name that celebrates my new religion. I don't mind what it is, the mod can choose.

Inshallah...

Comment

Originally posted by drberks View Post

Inshallah, there should be one name change permitted every year and members should vote on who is allowed the exception to the 'no name change' rule.

Please vote for me, I have two good reasons...one is I am fed up with answering doctor questions and the second is I would like a name that celebrates my new religion. I don't mind what it is, the mod can choose.

Inshallah...
            :salams:
            How about doctor the kiwi?

Seriously I think you should be allowed to change your name seeing as you reverted to Islam All thanks and praise are due to Allah [MENTION=87885]Meriadoc[/MENTION] irl reverts get to change their names so what about on uf for our new sister in Islam
            "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
              :salams:
              How about doctor the kiwi?

Seriously I think you should be allowed to change your name seeing as you reverted to Islam All thanks and praise are due to Allah [MENTION=87885]Meriadoc[/MENTION] irl reverts get to change their names so what about on uf for our new sister in Islam
              :wswrwb:

:jkk:

Comment

Inshallah...

You have valid grounds for a name change. [MENTION=87885]Meriadoc[/MENTION] [MENTION=139630]device[/MENTION]

What would you like your username to be changed to?
                "The more you know, the more you realise how little you know. The less you know, the more you think you know." - Abu Mus'ab.
                Darul Ilm Blog
                Darul Ilm Faceboook
                Darul Ilm Twitter
                Darul Ilm Google+
                Ummah Radio Classes
                Ummah Radio
                Ummah Radio Youtube Channel
                Subscribe to our Youtube channel to be informed of any new uploads.

Comment

Originally posted by Darul Ilm View Post

You have valid grounds for a name change. [MENTION=87885]Meriadoc[/MENTION] [MENTION=139630]device[/MENTION]

:jkk: I really don't mind, inshallah, you choose. As long as it doesn't have the word doctor in it or dr.

How is your phone doing?

Comment

:jkk: I really don't mind, inshallah, you choose. As long as it doesn't have the word doctor in it or dr.

How is your phone doing?
                    How's the name Rifqah? (Means "Gentleness")

They haven't been able to repair my phone yet unfortunately, but they're supposed to let me know by tomorrow for certain what's going on, whether it can be saved or not.
                    "The more you know, the more you realise how little you know. The less you know, the more you think you know." - Abu Mus'ab.
                    Darul Ilm Blog
                    Darul Ilm Faceboook
                    Darul Ilm Twitter
                    Darul Ilm Google+
                    Ummah Radio Classes
                    Ummah Radio

Comment

How's the name Rifqah? (Means "Gentleness")

They haven't been able to repair my phone yet unfortunately, but they're supposed to let me know by tomorrow for certain what's going on, whether it can be saved or not.
                      Inshallah Rifqah it is.

If it is allowed to be changed.

Inshallah that word will be a good reminder for me.

Comment

Are you unable to edit usernames?

Fake admin colour is fake.
                        ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
                        U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

Comment

Originally posted by Meriadoc View Post

Can I get a green username?
                          You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Originally posted by Rifqah View Post
                            Inshallah Rifqah it is.

If it is allowed to be changed.

Inshallah that word will be a good reminder for me.

I've escalated your request to the admins, In-shaa Allaah one of them will do the change when they come online.
                            Darul Ilm Blog
                            Darul Ilm Faceboook
                            Darul Ilm Twitter
                            Darul Ilm Google+
                            Ummah Radio Classes
                            Ummah Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Meriadoc View Post

Aye, you're my senior here. I'm a special class of mod, i'm higher than the regulars but less than you admins.
                              Darul Ilm Blog
                              Darul Ilm Faceboook
                              Darul Ilm Twitter
                              Darul Ilm Google+
                              Ummah Radio Classes
                              Ummah Radio

Comment

I've escalated your request to the admins, In-shaa Allaah one of them will do the change when they come online.
                                Mashallah Meri did it I think! It took me 4 attempts to sign in before I realised.

Comment

Working...
                                X