Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is my phone thread?

Salam,

I'm sure I started a thread a few months back asking about what sort of new phone I should buy now that my current one is becoming increasingly unreliable, but I've tried looking for it and can't find it anywhere. Any idea how I can go about finding it? There used to be a thing whereby you click on a username or profile and it would list "find all posts" or "find all started threads" by that person but I can't find that anymore and when scrolling through several thread titles in different sections of the forum I still couldn't find it.
    The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

I thought this thread is about helping people find their lost phones

Comment

you can use advanced search

click on the three lines thingy under the uf logo

then click advanced search

then use thread started by option

then enter neelu

tick da box

search

i didnt find it

I wanna get the iphone 13 mini

i just got a £200 voucher so i can knock off £200 off the price too

Comment

Thanks, yeah I tried the search option but couldn't find it either
        The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

Nice thread. Nice thread.
          You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

It's lost somehow, just ask here again. It was outdated anyway by now.
            You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

For future reference, it is possible to find old posts or threads. In your profile, you have to select “About” and then at the very bottom there is the option to search old posts or threads, as per the screenshot below.

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
              This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X