This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marriage search threads?

Is there a thread where people can post their profile for marriage? Something like reddit muslimmarriage ISO(in search of) thread? If not, is there any plans for there to be one?

And if that is also not being considered, can people post their profile (obviously no pictures and anonymous) in the marriage section?

Barakallahufik

Who you got your eyes on ven

No there isn't anything like that but if you are interested in someone then you can ask the moderator, you will need to do your own checks.

People should be careful because there are scammers on here lmso.
    ​​​​
    So reddit have a section, does it actually work then?
    (Don't worry, I'm not joining redddit for that, it looks like a headache)

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

No and not happening.
      You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
        Who you got your eyes on ven

No there isn't anything like that but if you are interested in someone then you can ask the moderator, you will need to do your own checks.

People should be careful because there are scammers on here lmso.
        ​​​​
        So reddit have a section, does it actually work then?
        (Don't worry, I'm not joining redddit for that, it looks like a headache)
        Ya I have seen quite a few people say they found and married someone after messaging them from the ISO thread on muslimmarriage subreddit.

Linkdeutscher so can I post my own profile as a thread and deal with any pms (are private messages even a thing on here?) or will the thread be deleted. Don't plan on going the online route anytime soon but wanted to see my options.

Comment

Originally posted by Amuslim123 View Post
          Linkdeutscher so can I post my own profile as a thread and deal with any pms (are private messages even a thing on here?) or will the thread be deleted. Don't plan on going the online route anytime soon but wanted to see my options.
          Probably get at least locked if not deleted.
          You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post

Probably get at least locked if not deleted.
            okay

Comment

Originally posted by Amuslim123 View Post
              Is there a thread where people can post their profile for marriage? Something like reddit muslimmarriage ISO(in search of) thread? If not, is there any plans for there to be one?

And if that is also not being considered, can people post their profile (obviously no pictures and anonymous) in the marriage section?

Barakallahufik
              No, no and no.

Comment

Hmm interesting

Comment

I wouldn't bother mate. Mostly the flotsam and jetsam of society are to be found here.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                  X