Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this going to be a new trend on the forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AbuMubarak View Post
    Linked

You seem to complain about everything & every mod here
    That's a terrible assumption on your part, I'll assume because I called you out for unfairly banning a user recently which is giving you the impression 'I complain about everything and every mod here'. Go ahead and and filter out my 'complaining' posts from my last 100 posts on this forum and we'll see how true this assumption of yours is.
    Last edited by Linkdeutscher; 21-09-21, 09:43 PM.
    You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Originally posted by AbuMubarak View Post

This is what i would have done

But i didnt read the original, so i am only going by general procedure
      Exactly.

You didn't read the original post and I can say with confidence you'd agree more with the advice overall than disagree with it.

If it was openly unislamic advice, I'd concur. That was not the case here.
      You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Linkdeutscher i agree with you that mods/admin shouldnt delete posts just because they deem it to be bad advice

like they say one persons trash is another persons treasure

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
          Linkdeutscher i agree with you that mods/admin shouldnt delete posts just because they deem it to be bad advice

like they say one persons trash is another persons treasure
          although saying this someone should counter the bad advice instead of deleting it

why sweep it under the carpet instead of facing it face on?

Comment

Comment

So if a mod gives bad advice or says incorrect things who bans them or deletes their posts???

Many people like to talk and barely refer to Quran or sunnah
              Then they want to make conditions of who can do this or that just using their own bias logic

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X