Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug When Typing Messages on the Forum

Assalamu alaykum

For some reason my phone's keyboard switches off when I hit the "enter" arrow to start a new paragraph. This only happens on the forum and it has led me to accidentally post a reply before completing my message.

So for example, in order for me to get from up there ^ to where I'm typing now I had to press the arrow, click back on the screen to launch the keyboard, press the arrow again, and then click back on the screen.

sajid

Comment

Originally posted by AmantuBillahi View Post
      Try it again i have just upgraded the forum software

Comment

Originally posted by sajid View Post

Try it again i have just upgraded the forum software
        Still closes the keyboard when I hit enter. I wonder if anyone else is facing the same issues. Maybe I need to update the apps on my phone or something.

Comment

Still closes the keyboard when I hit enter. I wonder if anyone else is facing the same issues. Maybe I need to update the apps on my phone or something.
          What phone you have and what browser you using? Possibly could be your phone

Comment

I've had a similar problem for the last two days or so.
            It stops me from typing and doesn't allow me to add anymore words. I just post a half written message or say less than what I originally wanted to say.

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Assalamu alaykum

For some reason my phone's keyboard switches off when I hit the "enter" arrow to start a new paragraph. This only happens on the forum and it has led me to accidentally post a reply before completing my message.

So for example, in order for me to get from up there ^ to where I'm typing now I had to press the arrow, click back on the screen to launch the keyboard, press the arrow again, and then click back on the screen.
              Yeah. Noticed that. Enter. It caused me to accidentally post partially written paragraphs and posts a number of times.

Resets the screen and the position of the cursor every time in an unpredictable way.
              ​​NOTE: Please kindly avoid 'liking' my posts. Thank you! (Jazaa'akumullah khair)

Comment

Working...
              X