Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Flawed View Post

Kk
    Dont worry i dont think he meant as in you. I think he was refereeing to me.
    'If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favor]'

Surah Ibrahim (14:7)

Comment

• How low and thirsty can u get to harass any females on here get a life plz
      The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

• I should add that even though i replied to a post by Saif-Uddin it doesn't really apply to him, in case it came across that way.

Comment

• Originally posted by usernametaken View Post
          I should add that even though i replied to a post by Saif-Uddin it doesn't really apply to him, in case it came across that way.
          No it didn't.

Srs I was talking about male members who have no teeth but call us all kind of names :/

I mean I call men names when they play around with women, you know the ones who use and abuse women and that is it. But its unfair to do the same to women in bad circumstances. Its not the same as men using an abusing women.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X