No announcement yet.

Cannot View Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone start a new random thread, I've closed the current one.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
      Someone start a new random thread, I've closed the current one.
      Why?

Comment

Originally posted by Umm Uthmaan View Post

Why?
        I'm guessing it's due to the technical issues on that thoughts thread or it's because its reached the maximum limit of posts

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

I think something broke it

Theres another Random thread carry on on that for now need to see whats up with the old one

Comment

Originally posted by sajid View Post

Theres another Random thread carry on on that for now need to see whats up with the old one
            The site says I'm not authorized to view my own profile.

Comment

Originally posted by sajid View Post

Do you mean you broke it, when you say "something" :p
              "Yaa Allah grant me victory, or make me die Shaheed"

Remember how the Unbelievers plotted against thee, to keep thee in bonds, or slay thee, or get thee out (of thy home). They plot and plan, and Allah too plans; but the best of planners is Allah.
              (surah al-anfal v.30)

Comment

Sajid, forum doesn't update threads, could you have a look when you have time

Jazak Allah Hu khair
                'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

Report button doesn't work

Comment

Working...
                  X