Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cant receive activation emails

al salamu alaykum

it seems that account activation emails dont get sent to new users, same goes when trying to reset the password

"arm yourself with knowledge and laugh at the accusers"
    me - 2017

wa alaikum salaam

Have u checked ur junk mail
    وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
      wa alaikum salaam

Have u checked ur junk mail
      its a friend of mine, he cant receive activation emails, not only that, he cant receive any emails at all from uf
      me - 2017

Comment

They should be okay now!

Comment

Originally posted by magok View Post

its a friend of mine, he cant receive activation emails, not only that, he cant receive any emails at all from uf
          awww we are friends now?
          first its angels,then mankind,then jinn,then gog-magog,then shaytan,the its me,the worst of creation

Comment

Originally posted by Aetos View Post

awww we are friends now?
            so you are finally here human
            me - 2017

Comment

Working...
            X