Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Extremely valid thread got closed

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Extremely valid thread got closed

    Assalamu 'alaikum,

    Can anyone explain why this thread: https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/fa...eting-now-what got closed?

    - It's not a hypothetical case
    - It's a genuine concern
    - No controversial matters

    “O My slaves, I have forbidden oppression to Myself, and I have made it unlawful among you, so do not wrong one another.” (Muslim 2577).
    I'm on a strict time management regiment and have to limit my time online. Therefore I have to reply selectively. Please don't be offended if I ignore your questions. :jkk:

  • #2
    No, but you probably ought to go ahead with what you mentioned seeing as you feel like you don't have any other issues to discuss. Hope it goes well for you, brother.
    LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAAH
    -------------------------------------

    ​​​​​NOTE: Please kindly avoid 'liking' my posts (Jazaa'akumullah khair)

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by budi.sudaryo View Post
      Assalamu 'alaikum,

      Can anyone explain why this thread: https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/fa...eting-now-what got closed?

      - It's not a hypothetical case
      - It's a genuine concern
      - No controversial matters

      “O My slaves, I have forbidden oppression to Myself, and I have made it unlawful among you, so do not wrong one another.” (Muslim 2577).
      It's yet another marriage thread by you. That's the reason.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post

        It's yet another marriage thread by you. That's the reason.
        You are not normal.
        '' WE LIVE IN AN INTERESTING TIME, WHERE THE 'ILM (KNOWLEDGE) OF A PERSON IS JUDGED BY HOW FAMOUS THE PERSON IS.''


        - IMAM ANWAR AL 'AWLAQI.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Silent being View Post

          You are not normal.
          Alhamdulillaah.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post

            Alhamdulillaah.
            Sorry. Your user title.
            Last edited by Silent being; 30-07-19, 10:47 PM.
            '' WE LIVE IN AN INTERESTING TIME, WHERE THE 'ILM (KNOWLEDGE) OF A PERSON IS JUDGED BY HOW FAMOUS THE PERSON IS.''


            - IMAM ANWAR AL 'AWLAQI.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post

              It's yet another marriage thread by you. That's the reason.
              Where in the rules can I see this rule? That one has limited amount of threads about a particular topic??
              I'm on a strict time management regiment and have to limit my time online. Therefore I have to reply selectively. Please don't be offended if I ignore your questions. :jkk:

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by budi.sudaryo View Post

                Where in the rules can I see this rule? That one has limited amount of threads about a particular topic??
                Multiple threads about the same topic is considered spam.

                Comment

                Working...
                X