Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion Most "Likes"

Asalaamu alaikum wa warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Can we have a search option that shows who has the most likes in total.

We should also have a feature showing which post gained the most likes.

sajid please take this suggestion seriously.
    Last edited by Mintchocchip; 12-04-19, 09:02 PM. Reason: To tag Sajid bhai properly

Lol, for a single post, I believe I currently have the most at 11, but in aggregate I cannot be sure.

It would be a great feature!

sajid is it possible?

Lol, whenever I think of Sajid I think of Sajid Javid lool.

Comment

I didn't realise that by default, liking a post sends a notification to people. Not sure how I feel about that, tbh. I hope that setting is turned off for most people.
      LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAAH
      -------------------------------------

​​​​​NOTE: Please kindly avoid 'liking' my posts (Jazaa'akumullah khair)

Comment

Originally posted by Fakhri-bin-Ali View Post
        I didn't realise that by default, liking a post sends a notification to people. Not sure how I feel about that, tbh. I hope that setting is turned off for most people.
        Liking a post sends notification and allows anyone to see who liked a particular post by clicking on the counter.

Comment

If someone did not want their posts to be liked then yes they should be able to turn of that feature.

Comment

Most likes indicates little - average likes per post would be a more indicative measure. We could calculate this ourselves, but then the people who had accumulated a significant number of posts prior to the introduction of the like feature will be at a seemingly low level, when this might not be the case.

Hence, this thread is redundant. Lol, it seems too many trolls use this forum these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Mintchocchip View Post
              Asalaamu alaikum wa warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Can we have a search option that shows who has the most likes in total.

We should also have a feature showing which post gained the most likes.

sajid please take this suggestion seriously.
              Irrelevant thread, because we do not make posts to earn likes: we make posts because they are beneficial.

Only trolls like you make redundant threads.

Comment

Originally posted by notEVOLVED View Post

Liking a post sends notification and allows anyone to see who liked a particular post by clicking on the counter.
                Liking a post does not send a notification. Quit trolling br Fakhri with your lies.

Comment

(You are always welcome to like my posts br Fakhri the Second :]

I have the notification turned off, but I like the idea of having many likes for my posts :p

Do you like it when your posts are liked br Fakhri? :] )

Comment

I'st a ecin ayw fo gowsinh precapniatoi dan gearegtemn, tub d'i ferep ot aevh ti tiwsdech ofo rof flemsy.

I lowud eb tagrluef fi uoy loucd diavo hte kimicinmg won. I wkno uyo rea tusj viangh a tib fo nuf tub s'it tegtgni a tib retimose hbt. I poeh ouy tnow mdin em yagnis, erad hotberr.

Jazaa'akallah khair.
                    ​​​​​​
                    Last edited by Fakhri-bin-Ali; 14-04-19, 10:28 PM.
                    LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAAH
                    -------------------------------------

​​​​​NOTE: Please kindly avoid 'liking' my posts (Jazaa'akumullah khair)

Comment

I'st a ecin ayw fo gowsinh precapniatoi dan gearegtemn, tub d'i ferep ot aevh ti tiwsdech ofo rof flemsy.

I lowud eb tagrluef fi uoy loucd diavo hte kimicinmg won. I wkno uyo rea tusj viangh a tib fo nuf tub s'it tegtgni a tib retimose hbt. I poeh ouy tnow mdin em yagnis, erad hotberr.

Jazaa'akallah khair.
                      ​​​​​​
                      Okya I liwl post mkimimcng won, btu ouy sepllde ‘off’ corrinetcly ;-D

Comment

Originally posted by Morose View Post

Liking a post does not send a notification. Quit trolling br Fakhri with your lies.
                        Only if you like it twice...

Two likes better than one...

​​​​​

Comment

I will like this post everytime I login, insha Allah

Comment

Lol, for a single post, I believe I currently have the most at 11, but in aggregate I cannot be sure.

It would be a great feature!

sajid is it possible?

Lol, whenever I think of Sajid I think of Sajid Javid lool.
                            Nice.

Which post was that?

Comment

Originally posted by A.Basheer View Post

Nice.

Which post was that?
                              You see, you still did not get the answer to your above question.

This is why we need the feature I mentioned.

You would not need to ask and face embarassment with no reply, especially as you claim to be the ameer.

Please join us in tagging sajid to draw his attention to this thread.

Comment

Working...
                              X