Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will we ever get the multi-quote feature back?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question! Will we ever get the multi-quote feature back?

I miss it....
    مَّن ذَا الَّذِي يُقْرِضُ اللّهَ قَرْضًا حَسَنًا فَيُضَاعِفَهُ لَهُ أَضْعَافًا كَثِيرَةً وَاللّهُ يَقْبِضُ وَيَبْسُطُ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ

"Who is he that will loan to Allah a beautiful loan, which Allah will double unto his credit and multiply many times?
    It is Allah that giveth (you) Want or plenty, and to Him shall be your return."
    Surah al-Baqarah
    [2:245]

.:.
    .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
    Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

.:.
    ...said the spider to the fly...

Originally posted by Pippin1376 View Post
    I miss it....
    It was a great feature. I hope Sajid finds a way to make it work again.

Comment

test

Originally posted by Pippin1376 View Post
      I miss it....

Originally posted by Morose View Post

It was a great feature. I hope Sajid finds a way to make it work again.

Allah Subḥānahu wa-taʿālā has mentioned in the Quran in chapter Surah Al-Hujurat [ 49:13]
      O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted.

Comment

hmm , seems you have to do it manually then.

Morose Pippin1376
        Allah Subḥānahu wa-taʿālā has mentioned in the Quran in chapter Surah Al-Hujurat [ 49:13]
        O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted.

Comment

Originally posted by MuslimThinker View Post
          hmm , seems you have to do it manually then.

Morose Pippin1376
          Lol well of course akhi, but the same is multi-quote is it akhi? I feel like you are just trolling akhi,

Comment

I miss the feature where you can read the latest posts without having to click on the thread.
            "Had Allah lifted the veil for his slave and shown him how He handles his affairs for him, and how Allah is more keen for the benefit of the slave than his own self, his heart would have melted out of the love for Allah and would have been torn to pieces out of thankfulness to Allah. Therefore if the pains of this world tire you do not grieve. For it may be that Allah wishes to hear your voice by way of duaa. So pour out your desires in prostration and forget about it and know; that verily Allah does not forget it."
            - Ibn al Qayyim (rahimahullah)

Comment

Originally posted by .khayriyyah. View Post
              I miss the feature where you can read the latest posts without having to click on the thread.
              Yeah, I think it was What's New/Latest Posts something.
              You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

I miss the reps
                Imagine sleeping without praying isha and then waking up in your grave- bilal Phillips

Comment

Morose you were so keen on getting to 1000 lol
                  meaningless in the end
                  Imagine sleeping without praying isha and then waking up in your grave- bilal Phillips

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
                    Morose you were so keen on getting to 1000 lol
                    meaningless in the end
                    Lol bro, I yet have the gratifying knowledge of having achieved and exceeded my goal, so I am quite content. I do not consider it meaningless.

Comment

Originally posted by Morose View Post

Lol well of course akhi, but the same is multi-quote is it akhi? I feel like you are just trolling akhi,
                      Oh no ,
                      What should i do

Comment

Working...
                      X