Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still messy and glitchy

Ramadan Mubarak everyone :)

I'm back after being away for a while and I noticed that the forum still messy and having lots of glitch( with all my respect to the owner of this forum and his efforts) It gets on my nerve tbh

How do u guyz get along with this forum ? Are u facing same problems or is it only on my end?

_It bothers me that I can't surf the forum properly through my phone.

_even now I'm on my laptop and when I click on any section .. It suppose I can see all topics but I see only the sticky topics !

_ Also, unnecessary notifications,notifing me of every single post on any thread that I've posted on in the past... annoying me. I didn't subscribe to any thread.

lots of headache ..
    How merciful Allah on me by giving me respite,and I persist in my sins and Allah shields me

I'm not experiencing many of these problems. A few months ago, I think the forum was more glitchy and problematic, now I can navigate it for the most part. For me though, the annoying thing is that some sections disappeared and like you said, some sections are only displaying a few sticky threads and we can't really see anything else which is a bit frustrating.
    The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

I have a major problem.

I can not see threads in current events. it says
      There has been a database error, and the current page cannot be displayed. Site staff have been notified.

Comment

yes, it is still messy and cristiano ronald.....i mean, it is still messy and slow....longer load times, unlike before :(
        "arm yourself with knowledge and laugh at the accusers"
        me - 2017

Comment

Originally posted by magok View Post
          yes, it is still messy and cristiano ronald.....i mean, it is still messy and slow....longer load times, unlike before :(
          Salah is the one all the Brits seem to be talking about right now. "Modern Egyptian Icon".

Comment

Originally posted by myeverything View Post

I'm back after being away for a while and I noticed that the forum still messy and having lots of glitch( with all my respect to the owner of this forum and his efforts) It gets on my nerve tbh

How do u guyz get along with this forum ? Are u facing same problems or is it only on my end?

_even now I'm on my laptop and when I click on any section .. It suppose I can see all topics but I see only the sticky topics !

_ Also, unnecessary notifications,notifing me of every single post on any thread that I've posted on in the past... annoying me. I didn't subscribe to any thread.

lots of headache ..
            It bothered me too. But then I got used to it.

Comment

I havent posted here in months just because its too much of a hassle. And it feels like a board from the 90s. No offense to the admin, but I don't get why you would make a new layout so hard to navigate and an eyesore?
              Allah sent down his tranquillity upon him and supported him with angels you did not see and made the word of those who disbelieved the lowest, while the word of Allah - that is the highest. And Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise.

Comment

Originally posted by myeverything View Post

lots of headache ..
                Salams
                Welcome back
                you can turn off notifications via your control panel

Comment

Originally posted by sajid View Post

Salams
                  Welcome back
                  Sajid

I am calling you out.

Comment

Salams
                    Welcome back
                    Wa alaykum salaam

Sajid

We are calling you out.

Comment

Originally posted by Indefinable View Post

Salah is the one all the Brits seem to be talking about right now. "Modern Egyptian Icon".
                      Yeah we all love a great big crybaby. "Modern Egyptian Crybaby".

Comment

Yup Yup!

Comment

Yup Yup!
                          Are we getting embedded tweets back?

Comment

Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post

Are we getting embedded tweets back?

Comment

Yup

add in