Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Server error when I try to submit a post which contains a mention.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[IN PROGRESS] Server error when I try to submit a post which contains a mention.

Title.
    You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

I don't know how to partially quote someone

Comment

Originally posted by Red Apples View Post
      partially quote someone
      Like this?
      You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post

Like this?
        When I click quote the entire quote comes up how do I select only part of it

Comment

Originally posted by Red Apples View Post
          Just click quote and manually edit it.

Comment

Type the name of the user with an @ but don't click on the options it lists when the names come up. That's how it worked for me.
            شَكَوْتُ إلَى وَكِيعٍ سُوءَ حِفْظِي
            فَأرْشَدَنِي إلَى تَرْكِ المعَاصي
            وَأخْبَرَنِي بأَنَّ العِلْمَ نُورٌ
            ونورُ الله لا يهدى لعاصي

Comment

Testing...

Comment

Screenshots please

Comment

https://image.prntscr.com/image/K0wQ...DzuSaxgwww.png

Comment

Working...
                  X