Missing Threads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post

Any others? Some real belters in the archive.
    Too many immigrants in my country and it’s depressing me.

I hope you’ll be able to find that one! It may have been posted in the Islamic lifestyle forum though.

Comment

Google Search the Threads they maybe in Archived or found in Search engine

Once you find it if you try clicking directly to it, will show access denied, but we can move it back over if you post the link here

Comment

Originally posted by sajid View Post
        Google Search the Threads they maybe in Archived or found in Search engine

Once you find it if you try clicking directly to it, will show access denied, but we can move it back over if you post the link here
        I tried searching through Google for the two threads I mentioned and could not seem to find them.

I think they have been erased, for good.

Comment

Originally posted by Morose View Post
          Sajid, I am calling you out. I cannot find a past thread of mine; it was originally posted in the Lounge and the title of the thread was to the effect of ‘Stupid English expressions and proverbs I never use.’

Would you mind retrieving this thread for me, from the great archive?
          http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...ever-use/page8

It was still in my history son.

Seems this one is really gone for good.
          You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

I've looked everywhere but can't find it. Sajid has buried it good and proper.
            https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/ge...s-I-never-use/

Try this son.
            You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
              It redirects to another thread.

Comment

It redirects to another thread.
                How about this?

https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...s-I-never-use/

Comment

Same.

Comment

How did you find that son?

Comment

Originally posted by Morose View Post

How did you find that son?
                      I am the Son, son.

Comment

Working...
                      X