Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Threads

Salams All

If you are looking for a particular thread and find it missing let me know Inshallah, should be able to retrieve it for you

Basically when we did the upgrade the Main Lounge forum got corrupted for some reason so i had to archive this forum off, all the threads and posts is still in there but for some reason its corrupted

So best thing to do is if you remember the title of the thread or google it and if it comes up send me the link then i can move the thread over to the main section again

Until i figure out what is gone wrong with the original lounge, we can move threads selectively

Thank Allah they’re gone
    إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

How do I view past threads made by myself or other users?

Previously there was an option in one’s profile, but this is no longer the case.

Comment

Hmm.. Oh! Salam Morose. Long time buddy. How's school? Life? The family? Everything's well? That's good. Well.. it was nice catching up. Let's do this again some time, shall we? All right!

Click on your account name at the top right corner of the page; click My Profile; click About; Click Find All Started Topics.

Enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by AmantuBillahi View Post
          Hmm.. Oh! Salam Morose. Long time buddy. How's school? Life? The family? Everything's well? That's good. Well.. it was nice catching up. Let's do this again some time, shall we? All right!

Click on your account name at the top right corner of the page; click My Profile; click About; Click Find All Started Topics.

Enjoy.

و عليكم السلام والرحمة الله وبركاته

Bruddah how are you? It has been a while and I had no idea you still visited this site for I have not seen you post; it is a pleasure nonetheless!

جزاك اللهُ خيراً‎

At last I can view my old threads!

Comment

Morose, hope you are keeping well. May Allah protect your soul. Are you on Discord?
            Just for you (http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/upload...-Bears-Gif.gif )
            Last edited by Al-Mualim; 10-06-18, 09:57 PM. Reason: ..
            Pray. Fast. Zakat. Pilgrimage. Allah.

Comment

Originally posted by Al-Mualim View Post
              Morose, hope you are keeping well. May Allah protect your soul. Are you on Discord?
              Just for you (http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/upload...-Bears-Gif.gif )
              السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Al-Mualim, I am well Alhamdulillah and I do hope the same is your condition.

I see the Care Bears continue to have a significant influence in your life? Haha.

It is nice to see all the members who posted previously are returning (or always remained)!

Comment

why am i not authorised to see ummah brothers page
                ​​​​​​
                im male too lol

Comment

Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post
                  why am i not authorised to see ummah brothers page
                  ​​​​​​
                  im male too lol
                  Which thread???

Comment

Originally posted by sajid View Post
                    Which thread???
                    A user lost the password to their account and they said they're not receiving the email to reset it. Can you please help?
                    "Had Allah lifted the veil for his slave and shown him how He handles his affairs for him, and how Allah is more keen for the benefit of the slave than his own self, his heart would have melted out of the love for Allah and would have been torn to pieces out of thankfulness to Allah. Therefore if the pains of this world tire you do not grieve. For it may be that Allah wishes to hear your voice by way of duaa. So pour out your desires in prostration and forget about it and know; that verily Allah does not forget it."
                    - Ibn al Qayyim (rahimahullah)

Comment

Which thread???
                      The brothers meet up thread

Comment

Originally posted by .khayriyyah. View Post

A user lost the password to their account and they said they're not receiving the email to reset it. Can you please help?
                        Get them to create a new account and post it on helpdesk then i can verify its them

Comment

Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post

The brothers meet up thread
                          Try it now?

Comment

Try it now?
                            we can view it now

Comment

morose what a thread title lol

Comment

Working...