Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can We Discuss about Muslims?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Can We Discuss about Muslims?

    As a Muslim. I known Islam is one of the good religion in all over the world by every since.It's show the correct way of life & change total life's. But why people making wrong commitment about Islam?why muslim people treating as terrorist, Fundamentalist etc?

  • #2
    Re: Can We Discuss about Muslims?

    people read what is in the media and the media makes Muslims "evil people" they will never truly understand what Islam means until they read about Islam.

    Muslims will make mistakes, we are only humans, we have all made sins and we all ask for forgiveness etc, but you will never find mistakes in Islam.

    (this is in the wrong forum isn't it?)
    A small Du'a can make a big difference :D
    Make Dua for your brothers and sisters, wouldn't you want good things to happen to them as much as good things happening to you?

    http://onlybeautyinislam.wordpress.com

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Can We Discuss about Muslims?

      Originally posted by zaki View Post
      people read what is in the media and the media makes Muslims "evil people" they will never truly understand what Islam means until they read about Islam.

      Muslims will make mistakes, we are only humans, we have all made sins and we all ask for forgiveness etc, but you will never find mistakes in Islam.

      (this is in the wrong forum isn't it?)
      Yaa I noticed that. Actually I am new member for this group :(

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Can We Discuss about Muslims?

        no worries, i'm sure a mod will move it for you inshallah :)
        A small Du'a can make a big difference :D
        Make Dua for your brothers and sisters, wouldn't you want good things to happen to them as much as good things happening to you?

        http://onlybeautyinislam.wordpress.com

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Can We Discuss about Muslims?

          Originally posted by zaki View Post
          people read what is in the media and the media makes Muslims "evil people" they will never truly understand what Islam means until they read about Islam.

          Muslims will make mistakes, we are only humans, we have all made sins and we all ask for forgiveness etc, but you will never find mistakes in Islam.

          (this is in the wrong forum isn't it?)
          I think you are correct. Really in some extent media is responsible for creating wrong image about islam. ;)

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Can We Discuss about Muslims?

            Media can "make you or break you" but the true Muslims know what Islam is really about and do good deeds, May Allah make the non believers understand what Islam is truly about someday inshallah Amin
            A small Du'a can make a big difference :D
            Make Dua for your brothers and sisters, wouldn't you want good things to happen to them as much as good things happening to you?

            http://onlybeautyinislam.wordpress.com

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Can We Discuss about Muslims?

              Originally posted by zaki View Post
              Media can "make you or break you" but the true Muslims know what Islam is really about and do good deeds, May Allah make the non believers understand what Islam is truly about someday inshallah Amin
              Amin Enshallha
              Some time I really fell this people are like blind Who not able see. What is good or bad?

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Can We Discuss about Muslims?

                the bad thing is that many people wont even bother to open their own eyes and see the truth, instead of being apart of a flock of sheep and following whatever someone tells them, many are afraid to find the truth, becuase it changes them, and many people hate changes, especially when for example you have been flurting with the ladies or drinking all night long, you know about Islam and believe in Allah, its going to be hard to change your life style.

                but the good thing about the media talking rubbish is that people are looking into Islam now, and finding the truth.
                A small Du'a can make a big difference :D
                Make Dua for your brothers and sisters, wouldn't you want good things to happen to them as much as good things happening to you?

                http://onlybeautyinislam.wordpress.com

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Can We Discuss about Muslims?

                  Originally posted by zaki View Post
                  the bad thing is that many people wont even bother to open their own eyes and see the truth, instead of being apart of a flock of sheep and following whatever someone tells them, many are afraid to find the truth, becuase it changes them, and many people hate changes, especially when for example you have been flurting with the ladies or drinking all night long, you know about Islam and believe in Allah, its going to be hard to change your life style.

                  but the good thing about the media talking rubbish is that people are looking into Islam now, and finding the truth.
                  Ya I agree you. I think what ever the rules and regulation have in Islam it help as to follow a good life.
                  some what it reduce the crime.you can see for example crime in muslim country like a saudi arabia is lesser then other countries :lailah:

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Can We Discuss about Muslims?

                    Originally posted by meer View Post
                    As a Muslim. I known Islam is one of the good religion in all over the world by every since.It's show the correct way of life & change total life's. But why people making wrong commitment about Islam?why muslim people treating as terrorist, Fundamentalist etc?
                    The biggest problem that i have come across since i became muslim is how uneducated many muslims are about their own religion, i have met muslims who dont know how to pray, who had no idea that isa alleyhi salam was not crucified, and who think that hijab was only for muslim arab women to cover themselves when they went outside to the toilet at night ( yes wallahi this is what one muslim surgeon told me) muslims who say its ok to sell alcohol, that its ok if u dont pray, that its ok if u have a girlfreind, that its ok to lie and cheat, or go clubbing and drinking, its the born muslims ignorance of Islam, and their refusal to live by the laws of Islam, that has screwed up the reputation of the muslims. If they are comitting sins and are ignorant of their religion (many have never even read the whole Quran, let alone understood it ) they would be better off keeping their mouths shut and not claiming to be muslim, and making those who try hard look bad.
                    "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

                    The Prophet :saw: said:

                    "Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

                    muslim

                    Narrated 'Abdullah:

                    The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari


                    "Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

                    By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

                    [Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Can We Discuss about Muslims?

                      Originally posted by ur sister View Post
                      The biggest problem that i have come across since i became muslim is how uneducated many muslims are about their own religion, i have met muslims who dont know how to pray, who had no idea that isa alleyhi salam was not crucified, and who think that hijab was only for muslim arab women to cover themselves when they went outside to the toilet at night ( yes wallahi this is what one muslim surgeon told me) muslims who say its ok to sell alcohol, that its ok if u dont pray, that its ok if u have a girlfreind, that its ok to lie and cheat, or go clubbing and drinking, its the born muslims ignorance of Islam, and their refusal to live by the laws of Islam, that has screwed up the reputation of the muslims. If they are comitting sins and are ignorant of their religion (many have never even read the whole Quran, let alone understood it ) they would be better off keeping their mouths shut and not claiming to be muslim, and making those who try hard look bad.
                      Sister As-salam alikum,

                      With reference to your questions. I like to say that every person whether he is muslim or non-muslim he has to give answer for his good or bad things.
                      But I if we muslim see our rasool life's and try to follow him :lailah: (phut) So enshallha we wont get any problem. instant of looking some ordinary people those are just muslim for name.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Can We Discuss about Muslims?

                        Originally posted by ur sister View Post
                        The biggest problem that i have come across since i became muslim is how uneducated many muslims are about their own religion, i have met muslims who dont know how to pray, who had no idea that isa alleyhi salam was not crucified, and who think that hijab was only for muslim arab women to cover themselves when they went outside to the toilet at night ( yes wallahi this is what one muslim surgeon told me) muslims who say its ok to sell alcohol, that its ok if u dont pray, that its ok if u have a girlfreind, that its ok to lie and cheat, or go clubbing and drinking, its the born muslims ignorance of Islam, and their refusal to live by the laws of Islam, that has screwed up the reputation of the muslims. If they are comitting sins and are ignorant of their religion (many have never even read the whole Quran, let alone understood it ) they would be better off keeping their mouths shut and not claiming to be muslim, and making those who try hard look bad.
                        MashaAllah .....JazakAllah khayr for very important reasons for muslims backwardness .
                        yeah i do agree that ignorance about religion is prime factor for negligance in islamic duties. influence of secular culture is another reason. people feel that they get uplifted by following secular friends and customs .
                        i think a true muslim will overshadow every other individual in all walks of life and will stand taller in any field of knowledge .
                        all our problems are due to non reliance on Allah swt .
                        further more muslims must start to practice what they preach . we have thousands and thousands of shaiks now days but there may be just fewer practising one's i suppose.
                        mothers have important role now to bring up new generation with true obedience and submission to Allah swt and following prophet pbuh
                        By the Time! Man is surely in loss, except those who believed and did good works, and exhorted one another to Truth, and exhorted one another to patience.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Can We Discuss about Muslims?

                          mothers have important role now to bring up new generation with true obedience and submission to Allah swt and following prophet pbuh[/QUOTE]

                          Ya I agree with you. mothers have important role to bring up new generation .

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X