• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• big wedding vs small wedding

ooooh marriage section how i missed thee :inlove:

what would u prefer?
    sometimes u feel a big wedding because its one special day in ur life
    but then sometimes most of the people in ur life suck and u dont want them there at ur special day :p

what would u go for?

:love:
    Some claim that u are like any one of us, But who can claim, to have visited the Arsh? We say bashr, but respect is also due. For mankind are like rocks, but a pearl are u. U travelled the 7Heavens, and ur eyes did not lie. For Jibril could not pass, but u, O Madani, glided by.

Re: big wedding vs small wedding

Definately small wedding. You want everyone part of the occasion but at the same time I think the main wedding should be kept small then the valimah - maybe a bit more people. The only thing you'll have to face after the wedding is people complaining because you didn't invite them. That's why I say - small nikkah in the masjid with limited space :D
    Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

:salams

Personally I would be happy with a small wedding :insha:, amongst other things I think, unless one is blessed with wealth, it is better not to have lavish celebrations - instead passing on the monies saved to the married couple to aid them in starting their union together.

I often wonder why spend tens of thousands of pounds on a single day, and then struggle with the mortgage for the next 5 years...

Muslim while flying

Comment

Inshallah im gonna have the biggest wedding ever
        Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvM7L5Wm7q0

‎"If she's not on the deen, she's not fit to be your queen. If he hasn't got imaan, he's not fit to be your man."

Comment

is 2k for a wedding dress too much
          Some claim that u are like any one of us, But who can claim, to have visited the Arsh? We say bashr, but respect is also due. For mankind are like rocks, but a pearl are u. U travelled the 7Heavens, and ur eyes did not lie. For Jibril could not pass, but u, O Madani, glided by.

Comment

Big Init ,Only comes round once and its ment to be THE happiest day of your life (supposedly) emmm well normally any way you what I mean ... So I go with Big you gota live on the Edge once in a while or As the saying goes ... If you aint yout taking up to much Space ...
            It's not about land, it's about justice. " Be a friend to the oppressed, and an enemy of the oppressor"

VICTORY !!!

Comment

:start:

I'd get married on the back of a rusty truck, big weddings are so Zzzz

I wouldn't go as far as getting married in kebabish :D

Allah and His angels call down blessings on the Prophet . O you who believe! call down blessings on him and ask for complete peace and safety for him :inlove: (33:56)

Comment

Get married in Mac Donalds in pakistan

Comment

Originally posted by MMS View Post
                  is 2k for a wedding dress too much

Originally posted by *IslamicGirl* View Post
                  I wouldn't go as far as getting married in kebabish :D
                  Mmmmmmm.. Kebabish... :D Although the bride would have to be careful not to get chilli sauce on her lengha :up:

Muslim while flying

Comment

the actual Nikah will only be close fam and freindz but tha celebration thingy has to be live so it cant be too small but I hate wen ppl go all extreme on it- so I rekon not too big and not too small. In tha middle.

Your attitude could send you to heaven your attitude could send you to hell
                    Sometimes my mind goes blank i think insane and then post shaytan :FACT

Comment

Originally posted by muslim girl

errr.....YES!!!

u knwo im a bargain hunter, gimme £300 and ill get a stunning one for ya ;)
                      even if the husband is paying??

Comment

Originally posted by truth786 View Post
                        Big Init ,Only comes round once and its ment to be THE happiest day of your life (supposedly) emmm well normally any way you what I mean ... So I go with Big you gota live on the Edge once in a while or As the saying goes ... If you aint yout taking up to much Space ...

Big words my friend :up: :D
                        Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

do what you can afford... the more people you feed, the more rewards you get. but don't be extravagant.
                          Take a step into our unique Muslim Montessori school:
                          http://campaign.justgiving.com/…/a-…/buildalamiyahschool2015

Donate your sadaqah to help build a Model School for all our children.
                          Please watch our school appeal: https://youtu.be/SY819jmCbzw

Text SCHL15 followed by £10 to 70070 and make a difference.
                          Please forward this message to help turn this vision into a reality.

The Prophet (SAW) also said, "The believer's shade on the Day of Resurrection will be his Sadaqah." (Ahmad)

‪#‎ChangingEducation

Comment

I'd prefer a small wedding, and dont wish to invite rellies I dont like (which is 90% of them) :D :embar: I'd rather have a small wedding and feed lots of poor/give money to charity than invite all my rellies so they can have an "all u can eat" competition
                            Oh Allah,
                            Make me want that which is beneficial for me...
                            And make beneficial for me that which I want.

Comment

I'm sure there is a hadith about this somewhere, where it was said that the best weddings are the simple weddings. :)

Comment

Working...
                              X