Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why there are only twenty something people only posting here

Originally posted by TEH View Post
    Righto, lets differentiate between something, intentionally macking...or just talking to a girl...

Mackers should have their wrists slapped..and rightly, and so articles like this were made:

Except now...you might speak to a girl, and realise you are attracted to her, in which case you marry her...what is so wrong with that...there's a difference..

:)
    and what if that is not the only girl u speak to and realise after a while u get attracted to someone else,then someone else etcc ,
    Man knows so much yet does so little...

Comment

Originally posted by Nawar View Post
      That is NOT funny or even slightly humourous.

How did anyone find that funny??? Is the fact that this occurs between our brothers and sisters funny??? Someone direct me to the funny parts that made you all laugh, I must have missed them.

Jazakullah khayr Jibril for painting such a wonderful picture of your fellow brothers and sisters in Islam Very imaginative. Now do you have any constructive ideas on how to recitify this problem??? Maybe you can start a more fruitful thread on that inshallah :up:

If you feel there is a problem, highlight that problem. Pointless role plays and the like are just childish.
      I agree..

Its just a mockery of what tends to happen in real life..

solutions would be more helpful inshaAllah
      - Inna Ma'iya Rabbi Sayah Deen -

Comment

Originally posted by outlandish View Post
        and what if that is not the only girl u speak to and realise after a while u get attracted to someone else,then someone else etcc ,
        Then you do the mature thing and stop talking to the other person...it isnt too difficult...
        Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

Originally posted by ur_yusra View Post
          I agree..

Solutions are only helpful if people acknowledge the problem in the first place...which is what Jibril has tried to do...

Comment

Then you do the mature thing and stop talking to the other person...it isnt too difficult...
            I would assume its difficult since ur pretty much caught up into it. Better way is not to have such talking/speak only relationships from the beginning.
            Man knows so much yet does so little...

Comment

Absolutely...

Comment

Originally posted by Nawar View Post
                That is NOT funny or even slightly humourous.

How did anyone find that funny??? Is the fact that this occurs between our brothers and sisters funny??? Someone direct me to the funny parts that made you all laugh, I must have missed them.

Jazakullah khayr Jibril for painting such a wonderful picture of your fellow brothers and sisters in Islam Very imaginative. Now do you have any constructive ideas on how to recitify this problem??? Maybe you can start a more fruitful thread on that inshallah :up:

If you feel there is a problem, highlight that problem. Pointless role plays and the like are just childish.
                And salaamun 'Alaik to you too!
                Akhi, I am sorry if I've offended you, I'm not trying to "paint" any sort of picture, but this the reality of the situation, and people, Muslims, I hasten to add, are not even acknowledging that they are sinning, which is why I have written this, mocking their actions.
                Nowhere, in any books of ahadith, will you find that I have committed a sin, or have engaged in something which Allah and his Messenger SAW prohibited.
                When a person/Muslim engages in an act which is haraam and distasteful, and he/she does not accept it as being haraam, then of course they will be ridiculed.
                I have neither slandered nor engaged in backbiting.
                Which is why I find it ridiculous that you can insinuate such a thing as me not "caring" for my brothers and sisters.

You want to know the solution? Well, here it is.
                GET MARRIED OR FAST.

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
                :salams

its probably a page from his diary

Originally posted by ur_yusra View Post
                I agree..

Solution= Get married or fast

Solutions are only helpful if people acknowledge the problem in the first place...which is what Jibril has tried to do...

YarhamukAllah

Originally posted by bint View Post
                he did highlight the problem in a humorous way
                and its true sis
                it happens
                seriously its true
                Jazaakillah Khair
                There is rest only in the aakhira.
                Man will rest in the aakhira according to how hard he strives in dunya.

- Khaalid Ibn Al Waleed (ra) -

If you find yourself in a time where speech is regarded as knowledge,
                and knowledge is regarded as deeds,
                then you are in the worst of times, with the worst of people.

- Abu Hazim Al Ashja'i (ra) -

I saw a dog without any clothes on .
                That's right, a nude dog.
                The Deepweb is disgusting.
                - Unknown -

Links
                The Middle Road - At-Tanzil - Hifz Thread - Muslim Healthy Living
                Inheritors of Qur'aan

Download Links

Comment

Very true unfortunately- May Allah guide us all..............

Comment

That macking post was so true, well done:up: There are good clues in that post as to how to spot flirtatious online behaviour disguised as 'dawah' n' stuff which I'd picked up on as well. I'll never forget this one sister in ummahchat who was in constant ;) , :) and :D mode around me- needless to say when she found out that I'm female that all stopped! :rotfl:
                    The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

Originally posted by neelu View Post
                      That macking post was so true, well done:up: There are good clues in that post as to how to spot flirtatious online behaviour disguised as 'dawah' n' stuff which I'd picked up on as well. I'll never forget this one sister in ummahchat who was in constant ;) , :) and :D mode around me- needless to say when she found out that I'm female that all stopped! :rotfl:

haha neelu thats soo funy man
                      :rofl1:
                      man thats soo embarrassin
                      :D
                      “The great Imam ash-Shafi’, he went to his teacher Waki`
                      Complaining about the weakness of his memory.
                      He told him, ‘abandon rebellion, for knowledge is a light
                      And the light of Allah is not bestowed upon a rebel.”

Comment

actually as funny as it sounds, but doesnt it realy make you wonder about what state of mind people are in.. and what really makes it easy is the fact that they can so easily get away with it.
                        "The objective behind Shari'ah is to liberate individuals from his desires in order to be a true Abd (slave) of Allah and that is the legitimate Maslaha... Violating the Shari'ah under the pretext of following Maqasid al-Shari'ah is like the one who cares about the spirit without the body and since the body without the spirit is useless therefore the spirit without the body is useless too." ~ Imam Shatibi - The greatest intellectual founder of Maqasid al-Shari'ah

Comment

:eek3: :shock: you are not a man?Thats shocking indeed.
                          :) t. l. poetry corner
                          So I stay in my chair, staring into the fire,
                          Thinking of where are you at this hour :scratch:

Comment

I guess the internet provides just another conduit where brothers and sisters interact (:insha: in a halal way :) ), however as some others have pointed out, it naturally also becomes a conduit to temptation.

Therefore if any of you "twenty somethings" find yourself in this situation, refer to your parents/guardians and immediately request relief from this Nikkah Syndrome via marriage. :D

Have there been any other marriages recently from posters who were introduced at Ummah, since I have been away?

Muslim while flying

Comment

Working...
                            X