Why there are only twenty something people only posting here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why there are only twenty something people only posting here

Last edited by -Jibril-; 05-04-15, 10:05 PM. Reason: Time travel and backhanding myself came to mind
    There is rest only in the aakhira.
    Man will rest in the aakhira according to how hard he strives in dunya.

- Khaalid Ibn Al Waleed (ra) -

If you find yourself in a time where speech is regarded as knowledge,
    and knowledge is regarded as deeds,
    then you are in the worst of times, with the worst of people.

- Abu Hazim Al Ashja'i (ra) -

I saw a dog without any clothes on .
    That's right, a nude dog.
    The Deepweb is disgusting.
    - Unknown -

Links
    The Middle Road - At-Tanzil - Hifz Thread - Muslim Healthy Living
    Inheritors of Qur'aan

Download Links

Re: Why there are only twenty something people only posting here

:rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1:

mannn oh mannn that was funny
    ts sooo trueeee
    t happens:eek3:

ciao
    “The great Imam ash-Shafi’, he went to his teacher Waki`
    Complaining about the weakness of his memory.
    He told him, ‘abandon rebellion, for knowledge is a light
    And the light of Allah is not bestowed upon a rebel.”

Comment

Originally posted by -Jibril-
      How do I edit it? The edit button seems to have disappeared! I'm serious ukhti, can someone tell me how to edit posts please?
      just PM a mod
      or better open helpdesk ticket and paste the thread link and tell em 2 change it 2 anther name of ure chice

Comment

Last edited by Grotbags; 03-07-16, 10:40 PM.
        The Prophet SAW said, "(There are2words which R dear 2 the most gracious (Allah SWT)&very easy4the tongue2say but very heavy in the balance.They are:Subhan Allahi Wa Bihamdihi - Subhan Allahil-Azim

Comment

The thread itself seems abit pointless to me..
          - Inna Ma'iya Rabbi Sayah Deen -

Comment

u missed out the exchanging pictures bit and then the brother turns out to be uglyyy

and then the sister says mash'Allah i like ur pic by the way did i tell u im engaged? :p
            Some claim that u are like any one of us, But who can claim, to have visited the Arsh? We say bashr, but respect is also due. For mankind are like rocks, but a pearl are u. U travelled the 7Heavens, and ur eyes did not lie. For Jibril could not pass, but u, O Madani, glided by.

Comment

Originally posted by MMS View Post
              u missed out the exchanging pictures bit and then the brother turns out to be uglyyy

and then the sister says mash'Allah i like ur pic by the way did i tell u im engaged? :p
              mann that hurt that really hurt but sis ure the one im besotted bohoo

Comment

Last edited by -Jibril-; 05-04-15, 10:06 PM. Reason: grrrr

- Unknown -

Links
                Inheritors of Qur'aan

Download Links

Comment

Last edited by Grotbags; 03-07-16, 10:40 PM.
                  The Prophet SAW said, "(There are2words which R dear 2 the most gracious (Allah SWT)&very easy4the tongue2say but very heavy in the balance.They are:Subhan Allahi Wa Bihamdihi - Subhan Allahil-Azim

Comment

I thought its quiet funny. And to be honest thats how thigns spark off between bros and sis on internet forums and chats, I know of cases people hav taken it outside forums etc.

It just highlights a sad reality in a humurous way, but the most important thing we should take away from it is the warning and how we carry ourselves on the internet.
                    "The objective behind Shari'ah is to liberate individuals from his desires in order to be a true Abd (slave) of Allah and that is the legitimate Maslaha... Violating the Shari'ah under the pretext of following Maqasid al-Shari'ah is like the one who cares about the spirit without the body and since the body without the spirit is useless therefore the spirit without the body is useless too." ~ Imam Shatibi - The greatest intellectual founder of Maqasid al-Shari'ah

Comment

Originally posted by muslim girl View Post
                      wat is the "niqah syndrome " ?

Its a mental illness that most young Muslims seem to suffer from nowadays, some, more than others.

Someone with severe nikah syndrome will display the following symptons:

1. Always quoting ahadith that show the merits of getting married while young.

2. Developing a crush on any brother/sister that shoots a glance at them.

3. Feeling very lonely at night after praying tahajjud/ Fajr

4. Feeling jealous/envy (not the bad type mind you!) when someone close to them gets married.

5. Attend conferences/seminars in the hope that they might find a brother/sister who is also suffering from the nikah syndrome, so that they can get married.

6. Voice seems to get louder when people of the opposite gender are near them.

7. Find it very hard to get sleep, due to thinking about the brother/sister that they saw on the way to work/uni

and some other things too erm....you know...that should be left in ones own head.

- Unknown -

Links
                      Inheritors of Qur'aan

Download Links

Comment

Originally posted by -Jibril- View Post
                        Its a mental illness that most young Muslims seem to suffer from nowadays, some, more than others.

4. Feeling jealous/envy (not the bad type mind you!) when someone close to them gets married.

5. Attend conferences/seminars in the hope that they might find a brother/sister who is also suffering from the nikah syndrome, so that they can get married.

7. Find it very hard to get sleep, due to thinking about the brother/sister that they saw on the way to work/uni

and some other things too erm....you know...that should be left in ones own head.
                        that bad huh

duah karow Allah aap ko sab denge:D

Comment

Originally posted by bint View Post
                          that bad huh

duah karow Allah aap ko sab denge:D
                          Last edited by -Jibril-; 05-04-15, 10:07 PM. Reason: time travel

- Unknown -

Links
                          Inheritors of Qur'aan

Download Links

Comment

Jibril Mohammad please proceed to the podium to collect your PHD, you produced a very brilliant paper on Nikkah Syndrome.....Masshllah beta, my cousin's wife's, sister's neighbour's son, has a wonderful betee, i think that would be the answer to the syndrome, shabash beta you make some harakat Allah will put barakat, chalo bismillah tell amee jan now mashllah you got your phd, your ready.
                            Last edited by Hekmaa; 10-08-06, 03:43 PM.
                            If We Had Perfect Power Like Allah Subhanahu wa Ta 'ala To Determine Our Destinies, and Perfect Vision Like Allah Subhanahu wa Ta 'ala To See The Future and Know What Is Best For Us, We Would Choose Exactly The Fate That Allah Chose For Us.

Comment

No, no, no! You've got it all wrong, mine isnt that bad, I was just saying that some brothers/sisters have got it bad.
                              I'm actually alright now, but to be honest, I did go through a phase a few years ago:D
                              yeah err er ahem AHEM yeah wtvrr:D they all say that dnt thy?

Comment

Working...
                              X