it is very difficult to marry this days

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it is very difficult to marry this days

im living in united arab emirates ..and i can't marry here , my salary is 1100$ , and if you want to rent small house minimum you have to pay 1000$ ,, look to the moslem youngs case .. no body help them they cant go to jehad.. they cant marry ,, they cant do any thing
    just they are waiting you to dead
    because you are just a number
    Please Re-update your Signature

—Ō : it is very difficult to marry this days

Last edited by almondbloom; 24-07-06, 08:09 AM.

Comment

[ look to the moslem youngs case .. no body help them they cant go to jehad.. they cant marry ,, they cant do any thing
      because you are just a number[/QUOTE]

Comment

Re: it is very difficult to marry this days

you sound depressed almond. you ok? make dua to Allah (swt) and ask him to grant you a pious wife. keep making dua, and inshaa Allah it will work out for you. pray for patience as well. :)

Comment

Originally posted by almondbloom
          im living in united arab emirates ..and i can't marry here , my salary is 1100$ , and if you want to rent small house minimum you have to pay 1000$ ,, look to the moslem youngs case .. no body help them they cant go to jehad.. they cant marry ,, they cant do any thing
          salam,
          renting a house for 1000$/month is really high, by the way. And, I don't think the average house rent is that much. Actually, you can find a house in "Sharjah" with $400-$500/month. (I personally do not recommend you to live in AbuDhabi or Dubai with such salary unless your company pays for the house rent) Also, since you are not married, you can share this house with a friend as well. So, you will pay only $200-$250/month. This will help you in saving some money for one to two years so you can get married, inshallah.

Further, I do advise you to advance yourself in your career. Do not stop where you are or let "time" move you on. If you have the capability to make extra certifications, extra courses,..etc., then, do. This certainly will enhance your income; which will aid you in getting married soon, inshalla.

Finally, Do not forget Allah (this should be no.1). He is the sustainer; so always pray to Him and ask Him. Always have strong faith in Allah.

salam
          Last edited by Universal_Islam; 24-07-06, 09:16 AM.

Comment

I think I might be able to help you. We have apartments in uae, in ajman. Very close to where you live, and im sure my dad would rent it to you way cheaper than $1000 inshallah. interested?
            [FONT=Verdana][SIZE=3][B][COLOR=Pink]Niqab Is[/COLOR] [COLOR=SandyBrown]To Woman [/COLOR][COLOR=Wheat]As Beard[/COLOR] [COLOR=PaleGreen]Is To Man;[/COLOR] [COLOR=LightBlue]It Looks [/COLOR][COLOR=Plum]Beautiful.[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

thank you for your good feeling and for particpations my broblem
              i think we have all one hope
              la elaha ella allah mahammed rasolo allah
              thanking you again

Comment

Just remember that whatever situation you are in, Allah has placed you there. Look on the bright side, and try to gain the benefits. We usually learn when we go through hardship, alongside the immense reward that awaits in the hereafter, alhamdulillah. Perhaps Allah is making you wait, as it is best for you, or perhaps he wants to save you form something that you may not have thought of.

Comment

Originally posted by almondbloom

La tahzan akhi, all will be okay, with the permission of Allah, know that Allah answers prayers in 3 ways:
                  He says "Yes", and gives you what you want.
                  He say "No", and gives you something better.
                  Or he says "Wait", and gives you the best when you are ready for it.

Ma'salaam
                  There is rest only in the aakhira.
                  Man will rest in the aakhira according to how hard he strives in dunya.

- Khaalid Ibn Al Waleed (ra) -

If you find yourself in a time where speech is regarded as knowledge,
                  and knowledge is regarded as deeds,
                  then you are in the worst of times, with the worst of people.

- Abu Hazim Al Ashja'i (ra) -

I saw a dog without any clothes on .
                  That's right, a nude dog.
                  The Deepweb is disgusting.
                  - Unknown -

Links
                  The Middle Road - At-Tanzil - Hifz Thread - Muslim Healthy Living
                  Inheritors of Qur'aan

Download Links

Comment

Working...
                  X