• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khalid b. Walid
    replied
    Re: Shia-Sunni Intermarriage

Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post
    Wa alaikum Salam,

You must have had your head under a rock (of utter Jahiliyah) to make such statements as above,

go learn about Al Wala Wal Bara, and come back,

seems to be an abundance of Jahils these days,

Nauzubillah min zaliq,
    He might be a Shia. The site he linked is a Shia site.

Leave a comment:

• Saif-Uddin
    replied

Originally posted by Hasan Amir View Post
    Salamun Aleykum,
    I don't know how in this 21st century people believe in such Nonsense.
    Shias Blv in La Ilaha illalah Muhammadan Rasoolullah and Ali his Wali
    Quran is the book of Allah swt and Allah swt himself guarantees it. .....
    No need to reply for each and every query i think if we are interested to bury our difference and become brothers as Prophet swws wished goto ....www.al-islam.org and http://www.al-islam.org/peshawar/toc.html

Lets unite and Hail Islam.

Wassalaam.
    Wa alaikum Salam,

You must have had your head under a rock (of utter Jahiliyah) to make such statements as above,

go learn about Al Wala Wal Bara, and come back,

seems to be an abundance of Jahils these days,

Nauzubillah min zaliq,

Leave a comment:

• Younus1
    replied

Who on earth made this thread. A Shia-Sunni marriage? Even marrying an atheist would be better because at least they don't insult Rasulallah SAW and his companions.

Leave a comment:

• Dinobot
    replied

Originally posted by ~Sprinkles View Post
    Yeah. The thread title made me wannu feel sick tbh
    ignorance. shia's greatest weapon against the sunnis.

I should know for i was brain dead like the OP. Used to think shias were our brothers and sisters. Little did i know that these guys are nothing more than mordern day hyenas

Leave a comment:

• Dinobot
    replied

Originally posted by Hasan Amir View Post
    Salamun Aleykum,
    No need to reply for each and every query i think if we are interested to bury our difference and become brothers as Prophet swws wished goto ....www.al-islam.org and http://www.al-islam.org/peshawar/toc.html

Wassalaam.
    spare me your taqiyya nonsense. Shias do not believe in the kalima at all. There is no unity with dogs who slander the names of the wives and companions of the prophet. Get the hell out of here ya shia kilab

Leave a comment:

• ~Sprinkles
    replied

Originally posted by مسلمة View Post
    It's a little difficult to unite with people who want you dead though, wouldn't you agree?
    Yeah. The thread title made me wannu feel sick tbh

Leave a comment:

• Muslimah~S
    replied

It's a little difficult to unite with people who want you dead though, wouldn't you agree?

Leave a comment:

• Hasan Amir
    replied

Salamun Aleykum,

Wassalaam.

Originally posted by nami View Post
    Even though I am sunni, I am going to have to disagree with some of these points because they are not true. e.g:

The following are not true about the shia:

Only reason I know this is because there is a shia in the company I work in and he always prayers 5 times a day and will never eat anything which might have alcohol in it.

I can confirm that the following are correct because I have seen him do them or heard him approve of them:

And the following I don't know about so I can't comment:

Leave a comment:

• con
    replied

Originally posted by neelu View Post
    My cousin got married to a shia woman roughly 15 years ago and they have school age children. The children do visit the shia mosque from time to time, but other than that, they haven't turned out any different from other children in the extended family. I don't sense that my cousin and his wife have these sorts of disputes- then again, they aren't really practising either I think your decision will depend mainly on how important religion is to you.
    In this case he head of the family i.e. a man is sunni

Leave a comment:

• asifgreen5
    replied

Dear Friend, all the above written beliefs about shias are totally wrong, they do not belief as stated above. These are all rumours which are spread about shias. There are many more rumours about shiite are spread such asmany say that Shia has 2 Qurans, shias have different Quran which are total rumours. Shias beliefs are totally different of which I feel very proud.

Leave a comment:

• tayfah-mansurah
    replied
    http://www.islamqa.com/en/ref/9072/m...%20a%20raafidi

Originally posted by SimpleQuest View Post
    AsalaamuAlaikum,

I'm a sister looking for an answer to some thoughts I have in my mind about marriage in Islam. If you can take some time to answer this question, as thoroughly as possible, I would really appreciate it. JazakAllah. Or if you know of someone who is well versed in the topic and may provide a better answer, please direct me to them.

My question is do with inter-marriage between sunnis and shias.

I am a sunni woman and wondering about marriage to a shia man. At this stage in my life, I am looking at getting married in the next couple of years. A friend who is shia, has recently been of some interest. I respect his values and attiquettes and they way he is. Of course, before I take any irrational steps or do something the deen does not agree with, ie. talk to him about the interest and potential marriage, I would like to make sure this is permissible. Religion is one of the most important factors to look at when deciding on a partner for marriage.

Speaking with fellow friends and family, I've heard many different things. I want to look at this logically and see is there really such a difference. Do the shias believe something that a muslim should not? The shias are not a different faith entirely, but simple a different sect, and I know we even have variations within the sunnis. What is it exactly that makes me a sunni and him a shia? What is the core difference? Is it big enough to cause problems for my future generation. Would it be wrong for me to let the kids not get confused and only follow one side, would that classify as them not being rightly guided muslims anymore and as a result of my irrational decision to marry a shia man? Or as long as some things are decided pre-marriage, it does not matter because essentially the belief is the same, with minor differences that are harmless. Basically, is it alright for me to marry a shia man?

Or is this one of those gray areas that we are warned to stay away from. If it is not clear in the Quran, not found in Sunnah, then one should check sincerely with the heart. However, I'm afraid from the bias of the heart and it's deterioting decision making capability under the influence of the Shiataan at times. Of course, my knowledge about the Quraan and sunnah is also limited and hence I need to seek advice from a knowledgeable person or an imaam/scholaer. While I continue making duaa to Allah (SWT) to make what is right happen for me and to lead me to make a decision that makes my imaan stronger and does not lead me astray, or make me become one whom Allah dislikes. Ameen.

I will greatly appreciate any help you can provide in this matter.

JazakAllah-khair.

A sister seeking guidance

Leave a comment:

• Ghareeb
    replied

Just on the subject of Shi'as believing that a goat ate parts of the Qur'an...

...that's a hadith in OUR books; check Kitab un-Nikah of Ibn Majah, it's narrated by Umm al-Mu'mineen 'Aisha (ra).

It's definately a fabrication, of course. Just like the Hadith in Bukhari that Umar (ra) thought that there was a verse for Stoning in the Qur'an.

We should be more careful about accusing others about stuff that we should be dealing with

So that's -1 charge against our Shi'a brothers. Poor guys. I'm sure they can't keep track of all the things they're "responsible" for.

Wa Allahu 'Alam

Leave a comment:

• ALIJAN1001
    replied

Originally posted by Divine Love View Post
    DESCRIMINATION!!
    We were called Kafir on many posts on this thread by Sunni brothers.
    Why didn't you warn them as well?

I have proof for what I claim.
    Do you anything know about wahabbi's beliefs?!

I'm not going to keep on posting about this. It was supposed to help our sister.

By the way, I'm ready to defend Shia on a seperate thread, if you wish.
    wahabi is not sect, they are against grave worshipper.

Leave a comment:

• Abdul-karim
    replied

Originally posted by xeon View Post
    Wahhabi's/Salafi's are considered kaffir's by most shia, due to their deviant beliefs.
    the word wahabi is a misnomer . The Ahlus sunnah wal jamaah cares a damn about what the shias have to say about us as the majority of the shias are apostates , polytheists , hypocrties and disbelievers .

just a take a hike and get lost .

Leave a comment:

• ALIJAN1001
    replied

Originally posted by xeon View Post
    Wahhabi's/Salafi's are considered kaffir's by most shia, due to their deviant beliefs.
    WANT TO SEE IRAN SECRATE RELATIONSHIP WITH USA AND ISRAEL.

VISIT.

http://ahlehaq.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=272

http://universal-ama-scholarship.blo...1_archive.html
    Last edited by ALIJAN1001; 13-06-08, 05:09 AM.

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X