X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Shia-Sunni Intermarriage

Originally posted by Divine Love View Post
    DESCRIMINATION!!
    We were called Kafir on many posts on this thread by Sunni brothers.
    Why didn't you warn them as well?

I have proof for what I claim.
    Do you anything know about wahabbi's beliefs?!

I'm not going to keep on posting about this. It was supposed to help our sister.

By the way, I'm ready to defend Shia on a seperate thread, if you wish.
    From what i have seen you shias slander the Holy Prophet Muhammad pbuh's closest companions (may ALLAH Ta'ala be pleased with them) and also slander the Holy Prophet Muhammad pbuh's wives (May ALLAH Ta'ala be pleased with them).

I have also seen many disgusting articles written, by some perverted shia scholars whom you hold highly and follow describing incest etc Astaqfurullah. On your shia forums you call sunnis kaffir, and then you shias come to sunni forums and say we think of you as our muslim bretheren.

Are you a practising liar? A deviant? And by your term 'wahabi' you throw insults at the 3 Caliphs (May ALLAH Ta'ala be pleased with them) that came before Ali r.a. Are you trying to say sunnis do not follow these Caliphs (May ALLAH Ta'ala be pleased with them)?

Abdul Wahab (May ALLAH Ta'ala have mercy upon him) was a great scholar Masha'ALLAH and is well respected by many. If you call his followers kaffir, then indeed you are calling most / if not all sunnis kaffir. It really gets on my nerves when i see you make comments like 'we do not hate sunnis but we hate wahabis' because your comments do not make sense.

If you hate the saudi government then yes i will agree most sunnis do for he doesnt speak out against crimes. But you are in actual fact insulting the defenders and spreaders of Islam (may ALLAH Ta'ala be pleased with them).

May ALLAH Ta'ala guide you, Ameen...
    Celebrated be the praises of thy Lord, the Lord of glory, above what they attribute!
    And peace be upon the apostles and praise be to God, the Lord of the worlds! [Holy Quran - As Saffat]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYo9kBYNQTw

Comment

LOL, I can't help laughing!
      Quran? eaten by a goat?!!!
      It is intersting that how sunni brothers make up stories about us.
      We never consider sunnis Kafir. But I don't know how can you call us Kafir when we are worshiping Allah and have the same book and messenger.

By the way. If you don't want to convert to shia islam I won't recommend you marrying a Shia boy, because of later problems.
      I suggest you doing some research about Shia's beleif to complete your faith.
      Taken from your shia book:

"When Mahdi (alaihis salaam) appears, he will deal with the Sunnis and their Ulema first before dealing with the Kuffar, and he will kill and annihilate all of them (the Sunnis, their Ulema and the Kuffar)." (Haqqul Yaqeen, Allama Baaqir Majlisi, Page 139)

This is the very same book that Khomeini praises in his "Kashful Asrar" and has encouraged people to read it. And yes this is talking about sunnis.

When discussing your hatred amongst each other you use the word sunni, but when talking to sunnis you mention the word wahabi...
      Celebrated be the praises of thy Lord, the Lord of glory, above what they attribute!
      And peace be upon the apostles and praise be to God, the Lord of the worlds! [Holy Quran - As Saffat]

Comment

Ok, I will make a thread for defending my beliefs, Insha Allah. After counciling with some shia cleregies.
        Get armed! I'll be back with many questions!
        I also ask the shia brothers to get prepared.

Once I made the thread, the argument starts.
        I hope we shias won't come up getting banned!

Comment

Insha'ALLAH. I have many answers for your questions Alhamdulilah. I also have many points to make regarding the faults in your distorted beliefs. You had better be prepared. Insha'ALLAH sunnis are already prepared, because what you rafidahs say is contradictory. In fact i will make the thread Insha'ALLAH, and you can come and debate there. On shiachat if shias cannot answer something they typically ban the member. I have already debated on there before...
          Last edited by DALEHYR; 29-05-08, 08:09 PM.

Comment

يا أَيُّهَا الَّذينَ آمَنُوا إِذا ضَرَبْتُمْ في‏ سَبيلِ اللَّهِ فَتَبَيَّنُوا وَ لا تَقُولُوا لِمَنْ أَلْقى‏ إِلَيْكُمُ السَّلامَ لَسْتَ مُؤْمِناً تَبْتَغُونَ عَرَضَ الْحَياةِ الدُّنْيا فَعِنْدَ اللَّهِ مَغانِمُ كَثيرَةٌ كَذلِكَ كُنْتُمْ مِنْ قَبْلُ فَمَنَّ اللَّهُ عَلَيْكُمْ فَتَبَيَّنُوا إِنَّ اللَّهَ كانَ بِما تَعْمَلُونَ خَبيراً (النساء-94
            O ye who believe! When ye go forth(to fight) in the way of Allah, be careful to discriminate, and say not unto one who offered you peace: Thou art not a believer, that ye may despoil him . With Allah are plenteous spoils. Even thus (as he now is ) were ye before; but Allah hath since then been gracious unto you. Therefore take care to discriminate. Allah is ever Informed of what ye do. 94

Translation(Pickthall) Page: 94
            Last edited by kamal804; 30-05-08, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kamal804 View Post
              يا أَيُّهَا الَّذينَ آمَنُوا إِذا ضَرَبْتُمْ في‏ سَبيلِ اللَّهِ فَتَبَيَّنُوا وَ لا تَقُولُوا لِمَنْ أَلْقى‏ إِلَيْكُمُ السَّلامَ لَسْتَ مُؤْمِناً تَبْتَغُونَ عَرَضَ الْحَياةِ الدُّنْيا فَعِنْدَ اللَّهِ مَغانِمُ كَثيرَةٌ كَذلِكَ كُنْتُمْ مِنْ قَبْلُ فَمَنَّ اللَّهُ عَلَيْكُمْ فَتَبَيَّنُوا إِنَّ اللَّهَ كانَ بِما تَعْمَلُونَ خَبيراً (النساء-94
              O ye who believe! When ye go forth(to fight) in the way of Allah, be careful to discriminate, and say not unto one who offered you peace: Thou art not a believer, that ye may despoil him . With Allah are plenteous spoils. Even thus (as he now is ) were ye before; but Allah hath since then been gracious unto you. Therefore take care to discriminate. Allah is ever Informed of what ye do. 94

Translation(Pickthall) Page: 94
              Thats one of my favourite Ayahs.
              الصلوۃ والسلام علیک یا سیدی یارسول اللہ

Comment

Wahhabi's/Salafi's are considered kaffir's by most shia, due to their deviant beliefs.

Comment

Originally posted by xeon View Post
                  Wahhabi's/Salafi's are considered kaffir's by most shia, due to their deviant beliefs.
                  wahhabi is not a sect.

want to see ahlul-sunna verdit against shia from begning to now visit link mentioned below:

http://www.mail-archive.com/islamcit.../msg05300.html
                  Syed Alijan Jaffery Isphani (Ex.Shia)

Comment

WANT TO SEE IRAN SECRATE RELATIONSHIP WITH USA AND ISRAEL.

VISIT.

http://ahlehaq.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=272

http://universal-ama-scholarship.blo...1_archive.html
                    Last edited by ALIJAN1001; 13-06-08, 05:09 AM.

Comment

• Re: Shia-Sunni Intermarriage

the word wahabi is a misnomer . The Ahlus sunnah wal jamaah cares a damn about what the shias have to say about us as the majority of the shias are apostates , polytheists , hypocrties and disbelievers .

just a take a hike and get lost .
                      Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

DESCRIMINATION!!
                        We were called Kafir on many posts on this thread by Sunni brothers.
                        Why didn't you warn them as well?

I have proof for what I claim.
                        Do you anything know about wahabbi's beliefs?!

I'm not going to keep on posting about this. It was supposed to help our sister.

By the way, I'm ready to defend Shia on a seperate thread, if you wish.
                        wahabi is not sect, they are against grave worshipper.

Comment

Just on the subject of Shi'as believing that a goat ate parts of the Qur'an...

...that's a hadith in OUR books; check Kitab un-Nikah of Ibn Majah, it's narrated by Umm al-Mu'mineen 'Aisha (ra).

It's definately a fabrication, of course. Just like the Hadith in Bukhari that Umar (ra) thought that there was a verse for Stoning in the Qur'an.

We should be more careful about accusing others about stuff that we should be dealing with

So that's -1 charge against our Shi'a brothers. Poor guys. I'm sure they can't keep track of all the things they're "responsible" for.

Wa Allahu 'Alam

Comment

• http://www.islamqa.com/en/ref/9072/m...%20a%20raafidi

Originally posted by SimpleQuest View Post
                            AsalaamuAlaikum,

I'm a sister looking for an answer to some thoughts I have in my mind about marriage in Islam. If you can take some time to answer this question, as thoroughly as possible, I would really appreciate it. JazakAllah. Or if you know of someone who is well versed in the topic and may provide a better answer, please direct me to them.

My question is do with inter-marriage between sunnis and shias.

I am a sunni woman and wondering about marriage to a shia man. At this stage in my life, I am looking at getting married in the next couple of years. A friend who is shia, has recently been of some interest. I respect his values and attiquettes and they way he is. Of course, before I take any irrational steps or do something the deen does not agree with, ie. talk to him about the interest and potential marriage, I would like to make sure this is permissible. Religion is one of the most important factors to look at when deciding on a partner for marriage.

Speaking with fellow friends and family, I've heard many different things. I want to look at this logically and see is there really such a difference. Do the shias believe something that a muslim should not? The shias are not a different faith entirely, but simple a different sect, and I know we even have variations within the sunnis. What is it exactly that makes me a sunni and him a shia? What is the core difference? Is it big enough to cause problems for my future generation. Would it be wrong for me to let the kids not get confused and only follow one side, would that classify as them not being rightly guided muslims anymore and as a result of my irrational decision to marry a shia man? Or as long as some things are decided pre-marriage, it does not matter because essentially the belief is the same, with minor differences that are harmless. Basically, is it alright for me to marry a shia man?

Or is this one of those gray areas that we are warned to stay away from. If it is not clear in the Quran, not found in Sunnah, then one should check sincerely with the heart. However, I'm afraid from the bias of the heart and it's deterioting decision making capability under the influence of the Shiataan at times. Of course, my knowledge about the Quraan and sunnah is also limited and hence I need to seek advice from a knowledgeable person or an imaam/scholaer. While I continue making duaa to Allah (SWT) to make what is right happen for me and to lead me to make a decision that makes my imaan stronger and does not lead me astray, or make me become one whom Allah dislikes. Ameen.

I will greatly appreciate any help you can provide in this matter.

JazakAllah-khair.

A sister seeking guidance

Comment

Dear Friend, all the above written beliefs about shias are totally wrong, they do not belief as stated above. These are all rumours which are spread about shias. There are many more rumours about shiite are spread such asmany say that Shia has 2 Qurans, shias have different Quran which are total rumours. Shias beliefs are totally different of which I feel very proud.

Comment

Originally posted by neelu View Post
                                My cousin got married to a shia woman roughly 15 years ago and they have school age children. The children do visit the shia mosque from time to time, but other than that, they haven't turned out any different from other children in the extended family. I don't sense that my cousin and his wife have these sorts of disputes- then again, they aren't really practising either I think your decision will depend mainly on how important religion is to you.
                                In this case he head of the family i.e. a man is sunni

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X