Shia-Sunni Intermarriage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Shia-Sunni Intermarriage

In anycase, I will post the responses I received from Shiite friends.
    Shi'ites are encouraged to lie to hold their true beliefs. Go read a Shi'ite book or view the websites of the clerics who issue fatwas and then make a conclusion. I can go ask someone regarding an issue but they can just as easily lie to me.
    We blame our time though we are to blame.
    No fault has time but only us.
    We scold the time for all the shame.
    Did it have tongue, it would scold us.

Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

why this thread is still going on, beats me, some of the threads on the Forum should be deleted, at the least closed, they have been concluded sufficiently, what the Shia's do and practice has been exposed several times,

:jkk: to the Muslimeen,
      http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

Comment

Final answer should be this link:

http://www.al-inaam.com/fataawa/shia_kafir.htm

This thread should officially close down now

Comment

Originally posted by attalib84 View Post
          Final answer should be this link:

http://www.al-inaam.com/fataawa/shia_kafir.htm

This thread should officially close down now
          lol, what is it with you wahhabi's and fatwaa's. Just becaus any idiot issues a fatwa doesn't make it valid.

And I seriously consider wahabbi's as deviants. Just look at the daily news to see what they believe.

I will hereby issue a fatwa calling wahabbi kaffir's......doesn't mean anything though.

Comment

Originally posted by xeon View Post
            lol, what is it with you wahhabi's and fatwaa's. Just becaus any idiot issues a fatwa doesn't make it valid.

And I seriously consider wahabbi's as deviants. Just look at the daily news to see what they believe.

I will hereby issue a fatwa calling wahabbi kaffir's......doesn't mean anything though.
            :salams
            wahabis...deviant???
            ok..well i can think of alot of other people who are far far more deviant!
            can i ask what is it about their aqidah that is soo deviant?

Comment

No one gives a monkeys poo about what you believe
              Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvM7L5Wm7q0

‎"If she's not on the deen, she's not fit to be your queen. If he hasn't got imaan, he's not fit to be your man."

Comment

this is exactly why you think the way you do. you are watching too much of the news. if believe everything i watched on the daily news i would have left Islam by now.

the media makes all muslims look bad whether they are wahabi,shia,sufi whatever sect they belong to the news makes Islam look bad altogether.

i suggest you turn of the fox news or sky news or whatever rubbish news station you watch and pick up a book.
                (Surah Az Zumar, (Chapter 39: Verse 53)

Comment

Originally posted by Al-Irhaab View Post
                  walaikum assalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

allah (SwT) has forbidden muslim women from marrying anyone who is not muslim... the raafidah shiah who are the majority curse the sahaba (ra) and accuse them of apostacy and oppressing the family of the prophet (SaW), they accuse aisha (ra) of many dirty things, they claim the quran was partially eaten by a goat and some of it is missing, they claim that their imams are better then the anbiya (As)...

at the end of the day islam and kufr cannot be together, how would you raise your kids even. imagine his family teaching your kids that abu bakr (ra) was kaafir and an apostate? allah (swT) would ask you about all of this...

fiamanillah i will post some fatwas tommorrow aswell about marrying shiah
                  LOL, I can't help laughing!
                  Quran? eaten by a goat?!!!
                  It is intersting that how sunni brothers make up stories about us.
                  We never consider sunnis Kafir. But I don't know how can you call us Kafir when we are worshiping Allah and have the same book and messenger.

By the way. If you don't want to convert to shia islam I won't recommend you marrying a Shia boy, because of later problems.
                  I suggest you doing some research about Shia's beleif to complete your faith.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Love View Post
                    LOL, I can't help laughing!
                    Quran? eaten by a goat?!!!
                    It is intersting that how sunni brothers make up stories about us.
                    We never consider sunnis Kafir. But I don't know how can you call us Kafir when we are worshiping Allah and have the same book and messenger.

By the way. If you don't want to convert to shia islam I won't recommend you marrying a Shia boy, because of later problems.
                    I suggest you doing some research about Shia's beleif to complete your faith.
                    Plenty of shias call sunnis kaffir, from what i have seen...
                    Celebrated be the praises of thy Lord, the Lord of glory, above what they attribute!
                    And peace be upon the apostles and praise be to God, the Lord of the worlds! [Holy Quran - As Saffat]
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYo9kBYNQTw

Comment

But our leaders don't believe so. At least because of our main common points. (Like Tawhid, Nabowat, Qoran and ..)
                      and yes, we do consider wahabbis Kafir.
                      Actually we believe they are worse than Christians and even Jews.
                      Because of their nonsene, dangerous and insane beliefs.
                      Wahhabis we'll slaughter all muslims (shias and sunnis) if given the power

Comment

Please be care Insha'ALLAH when making takfeer.

Check this thread Insha'ALLAH:

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?t=172079

The punishment for calling someone a kaffir when

they are not, is that the comment is rebounded.

I urge all muslims to be careful on this matter Insha'ALLAH... :)
                        Celebrated be the praises of thy Lord, the Lord of glory, above what they attribute!
                        And peace be upon the apostles and praise be to God, the Lord of the worlds! [Holy Quran - As Saffat]

Comment

DESCRIMINATION!!
                          We were called Kafir on many posts on this thread by Sunni brothers.
                          Why didn't you warn them as well?

I have proof for what I claim.
                          Do you anything know about wahabbi's beliefs?!

I'm not going to keep on posting about this. It was supposed to help our sister.

By the way, I'm ready to defend Shia on a seperate thread, if you wish.

Comment

Go on, enlighten us.

Comment

DESCRIMINATION!!

I'm not going to keep on posting about this. It was supposed to help our sister.

Brother, not all of us feel like that. Though I disagree the concept of slandering the companions of Prophet (PBUH), but the fundamentals of Shias and Sunnis are identical. So, why are we fighting? Can't we just be one Ummah under God? These days people associate themselves madhabs and sects more than they associate themselves with the fact that they are actually 'Muslims'.
                              I am Bangladeshi and I recognize Palestine as the #194 country

Comment

DESCRIMINATION!!

Open a thread so that i can expose your deviant beliefs littered with hatred Insha'ALLAH.

Indeed i am ready to defend the Sunnah Insha'ALLAH.

ALLAH Hu Akbar... :)

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X