Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Shia-Sunni Intermarriage

Salaamu 'Alaikum,
    Look brothers and sisters, the sister came on here to ask if she should marry the shi'a guy, not to ask whether all shi'a are kuffar or not....
    you guys just keep on amazing me with your posts *sarcasm*
    And for the record, NO, I'm not a shi'a lover who wants everyone to "unite" under some false delusion, because there never will be unity with the people who curse the sahaba, and note, I said "people who curse the sahaaba"...
    Not all shi'a are kuffar, there are those amongst shi'a who believe that 'Ali RA should have been khalifa to the messenger SAW, but since he wasnt, they just leave it and carry on with life, just as you and me do, they love all of the sahaaba, and do exactly the things we do....
    But the majority of them have one way or another gone outside the fold of ahlus-sunnah because of the fact that they curse the sahaaba, and lie against the mother of the believers...
    And as muslims, we cannot accept this sort of behaviour, so therefore, they have gone out of the fold....

Anyway, going back to the point of the thread,
    Sister, once again I will urge you to think about the consequences of your actions, if you decide to go ahead and get married to this guy, know that there will always be a stigma attached not only to yourself but to your children as well.
    You might not care about what people think of you or your marriage to a shi'a, but your children will be ridiculed for having a father, that maybe curses the sahaaaba, maybe bows down to graves, and beats the crap out of himself during ashura....
    Think of the confusion your children will have to face, mother telling them 'umar RA was a just leader, the best thing after the ambia...
    then daddy telling them, 'Umar was a peodophile who deserves to die because he stole from 'Ali...
    I'm sorry sister, but these children will get so frustrated and annoyed that they might come to the conclusion that religion is a load of crap that only creates emnity and hatred between people....
    And who will be held responsible? yep, you...why? because you fell for the wrong guy and decided to follow your heart instead of your head.

Wallahu A'lam

PS.I apologise for the long post
    There is rest only in the aakhira.
    Man will rest in the aakhira according to how hard he strives in dunya.

- Khaalid Ibn Al Waleed (ra) -

If you find yourself in a time where speech is regarded as knowledge,
    and knowledge is regarded as deeds,
    then you are in the worst of times, with the worst of people.

- Abu Hazim Al Ashja'i (ra) -

I saw a dog without any clothes on .
    That's right, a nude dog.
    The Deepweb is disgusting.
    - Unknown -

Links
    The Middle Road - At-Tanzil - Hifz Thread - Muslim Healthy Living
    Inheritors of Qur'aan

Download Links

Comment

Originally posted by -Jibril-
      Salaamu 'Alaikum,
      Look brothers and sisters, the sister came on here to ask if she should marry the shi'a guy, not to ask whether all shi'a are kuffar or not....
      you guys just keep on amazing me with your posts *sarcasm*
      Salaam,

Well, some people did answer her question. Maybe you didn't read the following post: http://www.ummah.com/forum/showpost....1&postcount=10

W'Salaam

Comment

My cousin got married to a shia woman roughly 15 years ago and they have school age children. The children do visit the shia mosque from time to time, but other than that, they haven't turned out any different from other children in the extended family. I don't sense that my cousin and his wife have these sorts of disputes- then again, they aren't really practising either I think your decision will depend mainly on how important religion is to you.
        The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

Comment

Did you know that same Fatwa was revoked many years later and the issuer was influenced by many Shi'ites.

To put it bluntly, those Shi'ite that follow their faith correctly are Kaffir. Those that don't are ignorant and ignorance is not an excuse.
            We blame our time though we are to blame.
            No fault has time but only us.
            We scold the time for all the shame.
            Did it have tongue, it would scold us.

Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

a muslim girl cant marry a shia guy
              Screaming, But Will Never Be Heard

Comment

Originally posted by GuCcI View Post
                a muslim girl cant marry a shia guy
                Shias are Muslims and Some Shia Muslim girls do may Shia Muslim Guys as well as some Sunni Mulsim girls do mary Shia Muslms Guys and vice versa.

Depends on what scholars you ask, www.sunnipath.com scholars will give a different answer then what has been given here.

We don't need to agree that one another are true believers (as obviously Quran says the believers will be guided to the right path and from the differences of the people) and can view each other as miguided , but we can't view each other out of Islam, since measurement of Islam is simply the acceptance of God and final Prophethood of Mohammad (pbuh). The Real submission and truth of that claim, shias and sunnis differ on that.

Obviously sunnis consider shias as going against he message and Prophethood of Mohammad (pbuh) wirh regards to certain things and shias view the sunnis going against other aspects of the message. I'm not going to say these differences are minor as I don't believe they are, but it doesn't negate one's Islam, either way. The negation of Iman is up to Allah (swt), remember the verse that some people have not received "Amrallah" and are waiting for it and are neither being reward for faith in it nor punished for rejecting it.
                Last edited by MustBePatient; 18-03-08, 11:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MustBePatient View Post
                  Shias are Muslims and Some Shia Muslim girls do may Shia Muslim Guys as well as some Sunni Mulsim girls do mary Shia Muslms Guys and vice versa.

Depends on what scholars you ask, www.sunnipath.com scholars will give a different answer then what has been given here.

We don't need to agree that one another are true believers (as obviously Quran says the believers will be guided to the right path and from the differences of the people) and can view each other as miguided , but we can't view each other out of Islam, since measurement of Islam is simply the acceptance of God and final Prophethood of Mohammad (pbuh). The Real submission and truth of that claim, shias and sunnis differ on that.

Obviously sunnis consider shias as going against he message and Prophethood of Mohammad (pbuh) wirh regards to certain things and shias view the sunnis going against other aspects of the message. I'm not going to say these differences are minor as I don't believe they are, but it doesn't negate one's Islam, either way. The negation of Iman is up to Allah (swt), remember the verse that some people have not received "Amrallah" and are waiting for it and are neither being reward for faith in it nor punished for rejecting it.
                  Shi'ite are outside the fold of Islam. It's not just a question of simply saying the Shahada and that's it, actions after the statement are equally as important. Furthermore, it's not just about simple differences in belief but fundamental deviations from the core aspects of the faith.
                  We blame our time though we are to blame.
                  No fault has time but only us.
                  We scold the time for all the shame.
                  Did it have tongue, it would scold us.

Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

wooops sorry if my post offended you :o
                    Screaming, But Will Never Be Heard

Comment

Originally posted by GuCcI View Post
                      wooops sorry if my post offended you :o
                      I was not offended.

actions after the statement are equally as important.
                      This exactly what Khawarij would say.

Comment

A Nikkah with a jafferi Rawafid is categorically not allowed:

1997 by Sheikh `Atiyyah Saqr, former head of Al-Azhar Fatwa Committee as was brought up by a brother Al Kulayni (I extracted the portion concerning 12ers which

الإمامية :
                        وهم الذين قالوا بإمامة اثنى عشر من آل البيت ، ويسمون بالاثنى عشرية وبالموسوية ، لأن الأئمة عندهم هم : على، الحسن ، الحسين ، على زين العابدين بن الحسين ، وكانت الإمامة لابنه الأكبر "زيد" فلما رفضوه كما تقدم ولوا بدله أخاه محمدا الباقر، ثم جعفر الصادق ، وكان له ستة أولاد ، أكبرهم إسماعيل ثم موسى ، ولما مات إسماعيل فى حياة أبيه أوصى والده بالإمامه إلى ابنه موسى الكاظم ، وبعد وفاة جعفر انقسم الأتباع فمنهم من استمر على إمامة إسماعيل وهم : الإسماعيلية أو السبعية، والباقون اعترفوا بموسى الكاظم ، وهم الموسوية ، ومن بعده على الرضا ، ثم ابنه محمد الجواد ، ثم ابنه على الهادى ، ثم ابنه الحسن العسكرى نسبة إلى مدينة العسكر "سامرا" وهو الإمام الحادى عشر، ثم ابنه محمد الإمام الثانى عشر، وقد مات ولم يعقب فوقف تسلسل الأئمة وكانت وفاته سنة265 هـ .
                        ويقول الإمامية : إنه دخل سردابا فى "سامرا" فلم يمت ، وسيرجع بعد ذلك باسم المهدى المنتظر .
                        وهذه الطائفة منتشرة فى إيران والعراق وسوريا ولبنان ، ومنهم جماعات متفرقة فى أنحاء العالم ، ولهم كتب ومؤلفات كثيرة من أهمها كتاب "الوافى" فى ثلاثة مجلدات كبيرة جمعت كثيرا مما فى كتبهم الأخرى ، كتب عليه أحد أهل السنة نقدا سماه "الوشيعة فى نقد عقائد الشيعة" وكان ذلك فى فبراير سنة1935 م كما كتب رئيس أهل السنة بباكستان "محمد عبد الستار التونسوى" رسالة فى ذلك .
                        ومن أهم أصولهم :

1 - تكفير الصحابة ولعنهم ، وبخاصة أبو بكر وعمر رضى الله عنهما إلا عددا قليلا جدا كانوا موالين لعلى رضى الله عنه . وقد رووا عن الباقر والصادق : ثلاثة لا يكلَّمهم الله يوم القيامة ولا يزكيهم ولهم عذاب أليم . من ادعى إمامة ليست له ومن جحد إماما من عند اللّه ، ومن زعم أن أبا بكر وعمر لهما نصيب فى الإسلام .
                        ويقولون : إن عائشة وحفصة رضى الله عنهما كافرتان مخلدتان ، مؤولين عليهما قول الله تعالى{ضرب الله مثلا للذين كفروا امرأة نوح وامرأة لوط } التحريم : 10 .

2 - ادعاء أن القرآن الموجود فى المصاحف الآن ناقص ، لأن منافقى الصحابة (هكذا) حذفوا منه ما يخص عليا وذريته ، وأن القرآن الذى نزل به جبريل على محمد سبعة آلاف آية ، والموجود الآن 6263 والباقى مخزون عند آل البيت فيما جمعه على، والقائم على أمر آل البيت يخرج المصحف الذى كتبه على ، وهو غائب بغيبة الإمام .

3-رفض كل رواية تأتى عن غير أئمتهم ، فهم عندهم معصومون بل قال بعضهم : إن عصمتهم أثبت من عصمة الأنبياء .

4 - التقية : وهى إظهار خلاف العقيدة الباطنة ، لدفع السوء عنهم .

5 - الجهاد غير مشروع الآن ، وذلك لغيبة الإمام ، والجهاد مع غيره حرام ولا يطاع ، ولا شهيد فى حرب إلا من كان من الشيعة، حتى لو مات على فراشه .

وهناك تفريعات كثيرة على هذه الأصول منها :
                        عدم اهتمامهم بحفظ القرآن انتظارا لمصحف الإمام ، وقولهم بالبداء بمعنى أن الله يبدو له شىء لم يكن يعلمه من قبل ويتأسف على ما فعل ، والجمعة معطَّلة فى كثير من مساجدهم وذلك لغيبة الإمام ، ويبيحون تصوير سيدنا محمد وسيدنا على وصورهما تباع أمام المشاهد والأضرحة، ويدينون بلعن أبى بكر وعمر
                        Roughly translated:

They merit alone regardless of who said twelve of the House, called due Palmossuyh and places, because they have imams are: Ali Hassan, Hussein, the Zine El Abidine Ben Al Hussein, the eldest son of the imamate "Zeid" When they had refused and also provides the first suit his brother Muhammad Baqir, and then Jafar Sadiq, and has six children, the oldest Ismail Musa then, and when he died in the life of his father, Ismail recommended father to son Balamamh Moussa Al-Kazim's Shrine, after the death of Jafar split followers Some continued on him Ismail They are: Ismailia or Seventh, and the remainder Moses confessed Al-Kazim's Shrine, and they Mosaic, and several satisfactory, and then his son, Mohammed Jawad, and then to his son Hadi, and his son Hasan al-Askari proportion to the city of the military "Samaria", a ten forward atheist, and then his son Imam Muhammad XII, died not cease sequence followed imams and the death 265 years e.
                        He says the front: It entered reconnaissance in the "Samaria" has died, and then would come back as the Mahdi expected.
                        This community is spread in Iran, Iraq, Syria and Lebanon, including groups scattered around the world, and have many books and literature of the most important book "adequate" in three large volumes collected much of their books in other books by a Sunni cash called "coil in the criticism of Shiite beliefs "This was in February 1935 as Chairman wrote Sunni Pakistan" Mohammed Abdel-Sattar Altonsoi "is a message in that.
                        One of the most important assets:

1 - atonement and their companions, especially Abu Bakr and Omar Ali bin them only very few who are loyal may Allah be pleased with him. The ROUEN on Baqir and sincere: three Ichaelmanm not God on the Day of Judgement and not praise them is a painful punishment. Of the alleged door to him is not connected Amama from God, and claimed that Abu Bakr and Omar have a share in Islam.
                        They say: The Aisha and write their blessings God Ccaffrtan Makhldtan, Mlin they say God Almighty God (striking example of those who disbelieve woman Noah and Lot woman) prohibition: 10.

2 - claim that the Koran found in books now minus, because hypocrites Sahaba (sic) omitted from the high regard his offspring, and the Quran, which was sent down to Muhammad Jibril seven thousand Yeah, and who is now 6263 and the rest in stock in the House on Friday, which is based on is the House leaves Mus written by Ali, which is absent absence forward.

3 - rejection of all novel comes as other imams, they own but have said some of them: The Fallibility of Asmthm proved prophets.

4 - precautionary: They show otherwise creed Batinah to push them bad.

5 - Jihad illegal now, for the absence of forward, and the Islamic Jihad with other religiously obeyed, and a martyr in a war only from the Shiites, even if he died on his bed.

There are many ramifications of such assets, including:
                        Non-interest conservation Quran Tajweed pending forward, and saying Balbda sense that God seems to have something not known before and apologizes for what he has done, and Friday disabled in many mosques and to the absence of forward, and Ibihon imaging prophet Mohammed and Jesus and their forms to be sold to the viewer and shrines, condemned curse Abu Bakr and Omar. . .
                        Any female who tries a Nikkah with a rwawfid, it is not valid and the children are out of wedlock...

Fear Allah

Comment

Well my dear can you prove that if they are kafir cuz i can not and no one can prove if shia are kafir cuz i can not call them kafir and i dont know wht source you are talkin from. Just to let u know alot of sunnies they have different belives i seen alot of sunnies they will go to the grave yards and do sajda kiss the Qabar (grave) no one told them that they are doing shirk but if some one is talkin about sucession they are kafir. if they still belive on the mutah they are kafir they do sajda in front of one god follow the same quran and prophet and five pilars i never seen any thing in islamic jurisprudence or in islamic law any difference between these sects they just belive somehting that we dont. and beside that just look around wht we dont do the sunnies we do each and every bad thing. each and every sin. and just think about this chart do u think u can disagree to this to some we do but most we can not disagree.

The following chart compares the similarities and differences between the major Islamic sects. Please note that, as with all charts of this kind, information is generalized and should not be used as the only basis of information.
                          Sunnah Shia (or Shi'ah)
                          adherents called Sunnis Shiites, Shi'i
                          meaning of name "well-trodden path" or "tradition" "party" or "partisans" of Ali
                          current adherents 940 million 120 million
                          percentage of total Muslims 90% 10%
                          primary locations most Muslim countries Iran, Iraq, Yemen
                          subsects none, but four major schools of Muslim law are recognized Ithna 'Ashariyah (Twelvers; the largest), Isma'iliyah and Zaydiyah
                          origins c. 632 CE; theology developed especially in 10th cent. c. 632-650 CE; killing of Ali's son Husayn in 680 CE is major event
                          did Muhammad designate a successor? no yes
                          true successor of the Prophet Abu Bakr, father of the Prophet's favoured wife, 'A'ishah (elected by people of Medina) 'Ali ibn Abi Talib, husband of the Prophet's daughter Fatimah (designated by the Prophet)
                          qualifications for ruler of Islam tribe of the Prophet (Quraysh); later, any qualified ruler family of the Prophet
                          current leaders imams mujtahids
                          identity of imams human leaders infallible manifestations of God and perfect interpreters of the Qur'an
                          Al Mahdi will come in the future was already on earth, is currently the "hidden imam" who works through mujtahids to intepret Qur'an; and will return at the end of time
                          religious authority other than the Qu'ran ijma' (consensus) of the Muslim community infallible imams
                          concealing faith for self-protection (taqiya) affirmed under certain circumstances emphasized
                          temporary marriage (mut'ah) practiced in the Prophet's time, but now rejected still practiced
                          holy cities Mecca, Medina, Jerusalem
                          Mecca, Medina, Jerusalem, Najaf, Karbala

major holidays Eid al-Adha, Eid al-Fitr
                          Eid al-Adha, Eid al-Fitr, Ashura

Comment

opps i am sorry hahahahahahahah but well figure it out i couldnt type it but any way i will type it for u and then u will see hahahha i am sorry

Comment

Well come to the point i wana tell u all that i love a shia girl and because of this shia suni thing i got screwd up and i dont care wht sunni thinks and i dont care wht shia thinks and i dont care about this whole conflect i just want u all to know that i love her so much for me she is perfect muslim cuz the way she dresses the way she talk the she deal with everything i dont care if she is shia i just love her thats wht i know i never loved before cuz beofore wht i was thinking about LOVE just 5 words and the was very negative and i was explaining love like this

L===========> LOVE IS LIFE

O===========> OCEAN OF TEARS

V===========> VELLY OF DEATH

E===========> END OF LIFE

BUT now its completely changed cuz now i can feel wht is love and now i feel if every moment every minute and every second is difficult with out my love. I am really sorry i dont wana insult any sunni or any shia but i just love her and i wana get marry to her. how u feel when u are near to get marry and then suddenly somehting happen and boom everything is gone when u are prepared for something and u want it really bad and unexpected happens i feel like i am dying right now its been a month and i can breath but i am thinking my breath is gona go away any moment cuz i feel empty with out her and i am madely in love with her.
                              but then once again cuz this sunni shia thing alot of ppls are getting destroyed i am not gona be mean or rude and i am not gona be selfish and i am not gona think about my self. i am just gona think about the general things happening now a days both sects or killing eachothers on the Name of ALLAH its really fuunny cuz we are killing each others on the Name of ALLAH huh its really sad both follow the same religion same God same prophet same shria law and we are gona kill eachothers on the name of religion .

why cant v be just muslims why cant v be united to face the rest of the world.

man this is screwed up and i dont know when God will send miracle and fix this.

Comment

some(because there are sects of shia'as which are outside the fold of Islam shia) are Muslims. but shia'as are upon deviance and innovations. it's well known that shia'as will slander the sahabas. or even worse some sects reject the prophet Muhammad(pbuh) as the last prophet and say that angel jibrel made a mistake! outhoubillah!

no offense but if a shiekh says it's halal for a woman to marry a shia'a brother i would seriously have to questioned him on his evidence behind that. and even then i still would not believe.

how can a father marry his daughter off to a shia'a man?
                                (Surah Az Zumar, (Chapter 39: Verse 53)

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X