Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: what constitutes the "Ideal" Nikah

Originally posted by Al-Irhaab View Post
    ideal nikah would be me and ********* and her wali and the imam and two witnesses and whoever wants to tag along :D but first two names are most important others am willing to negotiate with
    :inlove: i agree:inlove:
    "...Creator of the heavens and the earth! You are my Protector and my Guardian in this world and the Hereafter. Make me die as a Muslim,and join me with the righteous."12:101
    Please as you read this, make du'a to Allah SWT to guide all those "interested in Islam" to take the decisive step.

Comment

Originally posted by cheeky View Post
      Ideal nikkah {NOT WALIMAH :p} would be simple gathering at masjid with girls wali and male family members and the groom with his male family members with the imam/sheikh whoever will perform the aqd. I dont think the sister should be there..her wali is acting on her behalf..then after that, groom free to contact his now wife when he wishes :D so can come back home with her family to have nice dinner lol and perhaps prepare for walima if they want lol
      yes masha allah thats the perfect nikkah for me, no need for the woman to be there otherwise she has to be sitting amongst non maharam men,especially if the walli and witnesses arent her mahram. let the walli give her away, then the hubby comes round to collect her once she is his wife....always leave the bros to the mens work makes life a lot easier and sweeter insha Allah :up:
      "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

edit
        Last edited by hayatto; 11-03-12, 07:33 PM.
        أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

Comment

Nikkah is the marriage contract, the wedding day, so the walli (gaurdian) of the woman marries her to her husband, she doesn’t have to be there for this, then the wedding must be annnounced to the community, and she is free to be alone with her husband after nikkah.

then after they come together and consumate the marriage then they hold the wallima where the husband pays for a sheep to be slaughtered,food is provided and then all people of the community (especially the poor) are invited to eat, its like a wedding party but with no mixing of men and women, they all are separated.
          "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

Ideal Nikah:

Beautiful white crystal palace, (the size of eight football pitches), A spring waterfall just outside for all the lovely guests.

A spectacular firework display that transcends above the palace.

A banquette of meat, chicken, fruits, cakes, savouries and squash served in the finest gold plated cutlery.

Finely dressed waiters that deal with every request at the speed of light.

Brightly lit crystal chandeliers that seemingly fill the horizon.

A chocolate fountain with marshmellows and turkish delight and sweets of every kind.
            - Inna Ma'iya Rabbi Sayah Deen -

Comment

Originally posted by ur_yusra View Post
              Ideal Nikah:

Beautiful white crystal palace, (the size of eight football pitches), A spring waterfall just outside for all the lovely guests.

A spectacular firework display that transcends above the palace.

A banquette of meat, chicken, fruits, cakes, savouries and squash served in the finest gold plated cutlery.

Finely dressed waiters that deal with every request at the speed of light.

Brightly lit crystal chandeliers that seemingly fill the horizon.

A chocolate fountain with marshmellows and turkish delight and sweets of every kind.

lool :rotfl:

fantastic :up:

but your gona confuse everyone :p

Comment

You forgot the 6ft high ice sculpture of a swan :p
                You are not aware of the consequences that would result (if you were granted what you desire) because what you seek might be to your detriment. (O soul) be conscious that your Master is more aware about your well-being than you are.

~Ibn Al-Jawzee

Comment

lol, and the carved fruit

Comment

Originally posted by `asiya View Post
                    yes masha allah thats the perfect nikkah for me, no need for the woman to be there otherwise she has to be sitting amongst non maharam men,especially if the walli and witnesses arent her mahram. let the walli give her away, then the hubby comes round to collect her once she is his wife....always leave the bros to the mens work makes life a lot easier and sweeter insha Allah :up:
                    yep true true, subhanallah!
                    Abu Huraira (ra) narrated that the messenger of Allah (saw) said 'Beware of suspicion, for suspicion is the worst of false tales; and do not look at the faults of others, and do not indulge in spying on one another..do not be jealous of one another and do not hate one another, O Allah's worshippers! Be brothers' (Sahih Bukhari)

Comment

Working...
                    X