Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a girl does not gotta go

Not just brother in law is death but in laws are death

Imam al-Bukhari and Imam Muslim narrate in their respectiveSahih collections, which are the most authentic books after the Book of Allah itself, from Uqba ibn Amir (Allah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allah said: “Beware of going near (non-mahram) women.” A person inquired: “What about in-laws?” The Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him and give him peace) responded, “The in-laws are death.”
    Please Re-update your Signature

Re: a girl does not gotta go

salaams

http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/S...=1119503545654
    i will bear any ordeal, but i will not beg

Watch the game, Learn the game, Control the game.

Comment

I best keep my husband away from my sisters then.. :S

Its kind of scary actually.. because we can take this issue lightly thinking its ok, they're only family..
      - Inna Ma'iya Rabbi Sayah Deen -

Comment

For women its the bro-in-law and vice versa for the hubby.
        I think something which muslims take lightly is free mixing. Some muslims i find think its ok to chat and eat with non-mahram men so long as they are in hijaab. They dont understand that the actual interaction with men is mixing itself.

May Allah keep us away from fitnah.

Comment

Just remember a girl does not gotta go!
          Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

well you can always opt for misyar marriage :p
            Take a step into our unique Muslim Montessori school:
            http://campaign.justgiving.com/…/a-…/buildalamiyahschool2015

Donate your sadaqah to help build a Model School for all our children.
            Please watch our school appeal: https://youtu.be/SY819jmCbzw

Text SCHL15 followed by £10 to 70070 and make a difference.
            Please forward this message to help turn this vision into a reality.

The Prophet (SAW) also said, "The believer's shade on the Day of Resurrection will be his Sadaqah." (Ahmad)

‪#‎ChangingEducation

Comment

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz:
              There is rest only in the aakhira.
              Man will rest in the aakhira according to how hard he strives in dunya.

- Khaalid Ibn Al Waleed (ra) -

If you find yourself in a time where speech is regarded as knowledge,
              and knowledge is regarded as deeds,
              then you are in the worst of times, with the worst of people.

- Abu Hazim Al Ashja'i (ra) -

I saw a dog without any clothes on .
              That's right, a nude dog.
              The Deepweb is disgusting.
              - Unknown -

Links
              The Middle Road - At-Tanzil - Hifz Thread - Muslim Healthy Living
              Inheritors of Qur'aan

Download Links

Comment

Originally posted by Serina
                Just remember a girl does not gotta go!

sis, wot do u mean ''a girl does not gotta go''?... if u mean to da ''family functions'' then yeah, but if u mean somthing else then i'd like to know
                salam

Comment

Originally posted by jina
                  sis, wot do u mean ''a girl does not gotta go''?... if u mean to da ''family functions'' then yeah, but if u mean somthing else then i'd like to know
                  Im guessing he means she doesnt have to go and live with her in laws :S

Comment

Prophet *S* said that the brother-in-law is death or like death to you. He is part of the family who can move about freely in the house without any questions or anything. So it's more dangerous being with him as there's more chance of fitnah taking place. I doubt the in-laws being 'death' to you. Does that mean your husband's our wife's parents are a death to you? so much for showing them respect and treating them like that. I think the poster should not assuming their own interpretations of the hadith but rather check with the scholar on it. Perhaps by in-laws the author of the hadith is refering to other in-law members. There's hubby's brothers, there's hubby's sis's hubby and there's hubby's male cousins. Hubby's parents become part of your mahram and are not a death to you.

A more detailed info and clarification is need by a scholar on that hadith, it's in correct the poster to post that and assume his/her own interpretation of it. Remember YOU will be held accountable for what you preach about Islam. Best to seek knoweldge then make your interpretations with your limited understanding and be written as a liar against Islam and misleading Muslims.

We often take great care in secular matters, does religious texts and rulings not require more considerations to be cautious and thorough before preaching others without proper research?
                    Banned permamently for not taking mods BS

Comment

Hey ya'll, just rememba, "a girl doesn't gotta go" ;)
                      -- to be added to "marriage section summerized" :) --

Comment

This aspect of the ahadith refutes the desi cultural obsession about living with in laws as well. I think people who've been taught more about culture than Islam have this impression that living with in laws like it's an obligation or it's an insult to not live with them (and people talk like this even when they can afford to live separately, which is shocking).
                        The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

Originally posted by -Jibril-
                          :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:
                          exactly
                          Saying of Mohammed (pbuh)
                          "Reviling a Muslim is disobedience to Allah, & fighting with him is infidelity".

Passion Of Christ (Eesa A.S) <--- check it out :banbear: :hidban: :banbear: :hidban: :banbear: :hidban:

Comment

i dont know abt my asian bros and sisters but somalis have a saying

loooool which i just forgot damn whats wrong with me wait its something along the lines of

KEEP INLAWS AS ASSOCIATES FOR KEEPING THEM CLOSER BRINGS PROBLEMS.

" Whoever abandones jihad in order to be safe from fitnah, then he has already fallen into fitnah that is a result of doubts in his heart, sickness of his mind and his abandoning jihad that Allah ordered him!" Ibn Taymeeyah r/a

Comment

Originally posted by Quest
                              i dont know abt my asian bros and sisters but somalis have a saying

loooool which i just forgot damn whats wrong with me wait its something along the lines of

KEEP INLAWS AS ASSOCIATES FOR KEEPING THEM CLOSER BRINGS PROBLEMS.

Yeh don't know any married sisters who would disagree with that..
                              - Inna Ma'iya Rabbi Sayah Deen -

Comment

Working...
                              X