a girls gotta go when a girls gotta go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: a girls gotta go when a girls gotta go

Girls wud u be willing to move a couple of hundred miles for ur future hubby?? Bearing in mind that ull be away from all ur family and friends??

Comment

ide get him 2 move to me!! lol
      the more i learn; the more i learn of my ignorance.
      ~ imam shafi'i

Comment

Assalaamu alaykum,

:(

I think the last week before getting married was hardest. Everytime I looked at something I was like :( It's hard especially when you're really close to your family. My mum, bless her, said on the morning of my wedding, don't you dare sob out of this house, don't ruin your make up or husband will get scared when he sees your face LOL and be happy, you're finally getting married :D LOL! But I did cry under my niqaab quietly, especially as we drove off and I saw my dad standing by the gate...

Then when we arrived home (after 3 hours!!) alhamdulillah my husband was really understanding and supportive (which really helped alhamdulillah) but I kept crying..I couldn't help it. Little things would make me cry..like when I was ill although hubby helped out it wasn't the same as mummy :) and when I had like loads of stuff to do around the house I use to think about how my mum did it all with us kids too and how she must have felt when she got married and moved from another country to be here... :(

I think the wisdom behind it is that you really realise how much your parents do for you, all the little things that we take for granted when we are at home, we realise the difficulty etc. they went through for us, subhanAllah. I think relationships get a lot stronger...absence makes the heart grow fonder..definitely! Everyone appreciates each other a lot more alhamdulillah.

Remember one day we are all going to leave our husbands, wives, children, mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters in this world but inshaAllah we will be reunited in Jannah for eternity. Allah is the only One truly there for us all the time, He is Everlasting.

:)

Comment

I couldn't stop crying all the way to the airport last year when I had to leave my mother's home. It was only for a month though. I went to visit my Aunt in another country. When I returned I was like "Mummy. I missed you so much." There's no-one like mummy. It's true that absence makes the heart grow fonder. I really don't think I'm going to be ready for marriage anytime soon. I'll miss my my mother so much. Maybe she could live with my husband and me and my little brother too?

Comment

Must be heart wrenching, regardless of distance i suppose.

But the further away you move from your family/friends, the more upsetting it must be :(
            You are not aware of the consequences that would result (if you were granted what you desire) because what you seek might be to your detriment. (O soul) be conscious that your Master is more aware about your well-being than you are.

~Ibn Al-Jawzee

Comment

Originally posted by Ebony View Post
              Must be heart wrenching, regardless of distance i suppose.

But the further away you move from your family/friends, the more upsetting it must be :(
              or the more relieved
              Saying of Mohammed (pbuh)
              "Reviling a Muslim is disobedience to Allah, & fighting with him is infidelity".

Passion Of Christ (Eesa A.S) <--- check it out :banbear: :hidban: :banbear: :hidban: :banbear: :hidban:

Comment

Originally posted by Refugee View Post
                or the more relieved
                You're pure evil

They'd send her to Pak if they wanted relief :p
                You are not aware of the consequences that would result (if you were granted what you desire) because what you seek might be to your detriment. (O soul) be conscious that your Master is more aware about your well-being than you are.

~Ibn Al-Jawzee

Comment

Originally posted by Ebony View Post
                  You're pure evil

They'd send her to Pak if they wanted relief :p
                  nah thats just ignorant
                  Saying of Mohammed (pbuh)
                  "Reviling a Muslim is disobedience to Allah, & fighting with him is infidelity".

Passion Of Christ (Eesa A.S) <--- check it out :banbear: :hidban: :banbear: :hidban: :banbear: :hidban:

Comment

naazon se tujhe paala meiney
                    kalion ki tarha phoolon ki tarha

bachpan mein jhulaya hai tujhko
                    bahon ne meri jhulon ki tarha

kanta bhi na chubne paey kabhi
                    meri laadli tere paaon mein

mere bagh ke eh nazuk dali
                    tujhe har pal nayee bahar mile

Some claim that u are like any one of us, But who can claim, to have visited the Arsh? We say bashr, but respect is also due. For mankind are like rocks, but a pearl are u. U travelled the 7Heavens, and ur eyes did not lie. For Jibril could not pass, but u, O Madani, glided by.

Comment

Originally posted by MMS View Post
                      naazon se tujhe paala meiney
                      kalion ki tarha phoolon ki tarha

bachpan mein jhulaya hai tujhko
                      bahon ne meri jhulon ki tarha

kanta bhi na chubne paey kabhi
                      meri laadli tere paaon mein

mere bagh ke eh nazuk dali
                      tujhe har pal nayee bahar mile

alright enuf of crying.

*kiks mms out the door and bangs the door shut!*

dont come back
                      “The great Imam ash-Shafi’, he went to his teacher Waki`
                      Complaining about the weakness of his memory.
                      He told him, ‘abandon rebellion, for knowledge is a light
                      And the light of Allah is not bestowed upon a rebel.”

Comment

Aww MMS :p

~Ibn Al-Jawzee

Comment

Aww cmon girls its not that bad. As for the unmarried, u think u'l miss ur siblings, and u probably will when u move out, but then soon enough you'll have your own kids to worry about ;)

then you'll wonder why u ever made a fuss, you'll be like 'i have a BROTHER!?' aaah....wait a sec.....ahh yeh yeh i think i remember him.......'

by that time he'l be an old man in a wheelchair wonderin what happenned

u know i'm right

Comment

:salams

i find it well weird like on her weddin day like how the bride is all :D:D:D:D 1 sec and then at the precise moment shes recorded for the tears to come... out they pour :scratch: i think either i'll be red eyed all day... or nervously laffin all day :embar: ...even now if anyone ever sees me cry i start laffin at the same time cos they seein me in sucha pathetic state
                            ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
                            "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
                            :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post

i find it well weird like on her weddin day like how the bride is all :D:D:D:D 1 sec and then at the precise moment shes recorded for the tears to come... out they pour :scratch: i think either i'll be red eyed all day... or nervously laffin all day :embar: ...even now if anyone ever sees me cry i start laffin at the same time cos they seein me in sucha pathetic state
                              thats why u dont have no cameras around and u take the wife away when not everyones around... i aint gonna get everyone to line up beforehand...

then again probs be my wifes best day ever when she marries me :rotfl:
                              And Allāh has set forth an example for those who believe, the wife of Fir'aun when she said: "My Lord! Build for me a home with You in Paradise, and save me from Fir'aun and his work, and save me from the people who are Zālimūn

There is no nobility in anyone who lacks faith.

The wise man knows that the only fitting price for his soul is a place in Paradise.

Comment

Originally posted by Al-Irhaab View Post
                                thats why u dont have no cameras around and u take the wife away when not everyones around... i aint gonna get everyone to line up beforehand...

then again probs be my wifes best day ever when she marries me :rotfl:

yes... u keep tellin urself theyll be tears of joy :there:

so what u gonna do leave through the fire exit or sumt? :wacko:
                                ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
                                "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
                                :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Working...
                                X