Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

a girls gotta go when a girls gotta go

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Re: a girls gotta go when a girls gotta go

    Originally posted by MMS
    babul ki dua'ein leti jaaa

    ROFL.. :rofl1:

    Originally posted by PaGaL~LaDo0
    der b0ff mrrd alrdy :rofl1: n err y d0 i gt da lft nayb0r aye aye aye sik blud y d0z she gt da rite i vntd da rite 1z :p @) :hidban: :D :hidban:
    Unlucky... :(

    Comment


    • #47
      Re: a girls gotta go when a girls gotta go

      ^^^ :rotfl: @ mms..

      orrr...

      ai lakhte jigar ai meree mah pare..or sommat like that..

      then theres...

      ghar se dow ladlee...nananana..

      thennnnnn...

      wallahu alam. i aint having that on my wedding
      “The great Imam ash-Shafi’, he went to his teacher Waki`
      Complaining about the weakness of his memory.
      He told him, ‘abandon rebellion, for knowledge is a light
      And the light of Allah is not bestowed upon a rebel.”

      Comment


      • #48
        Re: a girls gotta go when a girls gotta go

        Originally posted by Hassnetwork
        i'll sing it "On Air" on NoorRadio if you want :D
        what? u imeg?:D
        “The great Imam ash-Shafi’, he went to his teacher Waki`
        Complaining about the weakness of his memory.
        He told him, ‘abandon rebellion, for knowledge is a light
        And the light of Allah is not bestowed upon a rebel.”

        Comment


        • #49
          Re: a girls gotta go when a girls gotta go

          Originally posted by Hassnetwork
          Unlucky... :(
          rndm dnt need n0 nxt d00r nayb0r nevy ;);):hidban: :D :hidban:

          Comment


          • #50
            Re: a girls gotta go when a girls gotta go

            Originally posted by bint
            what? u imeg?:D
            Leave Imeg Alone... tut tut..

            and no im not Imeg :rofl1:

            Comment


            • #51
              Re: a girls gotta go when a girls gotta go

              Originally posted by PaGaL~LaDo0
              rndm dnt need n0 nxt d00r nayb0r nevy ;);):hidban: :D :hidban:
              Ohh! Doesnt she.. :rofl1:; Be Grateful for whatever you can get :p hehe (jokin)

              Comment


              • #52
                Re: a girls gotta go when a girls gotta go

                Originally posted by bint
                ^^^ :rotfl: @ mms..

                orrr...

                ai lakhte jigar ai meree mah pare..or sommat like that..

                then theres...

                ghar se dow ladlee...nananana..

                thennnnnn...

                wallahu alam. i aint having that on my wedding
                omg u just reminded me im going to cry now

                ghar se dola chala ladali ka
                kya nazara hai yeh zindagi ka
                aaj babul ka rona na poocho
                or maa ka tarapna na poocho

                Some claim that u are like any one of us, But who can claim, to have visited the Arsh? We say bashr, but respect is also due. For mankind are like rocks, but a pearl are u. U travelled the 7Heavens, and ur eyes did not lie. For Jibril could not pass, but u, O Madani, glided by.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Re: a girls gotta go when a girls gotta go

                  Originally posted by Hassnetwork
                  Leave Imeg Alone... tut tut..

                  and no im not Imeg :rofl1:

                  tow aap kown hai?

                  (anyway..gota go..to mosk:D wasalam)
                  “The great Imam ash-Shafi’, he went to his teacher Waki`
                  Complaining about the weakness of his memory.
                  He told him, ‘abandon rebellion, for knowledge is a light
                  And the light of Allah is not bestowed upon a rebel.”

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Re: a girls gotta go when a girls gotta go

                    Originally posted by Hassnetwork
                    Ohh! Doesnt she.. :rofl1:; Be Grateful for whatever you can get :p hehe (jokin)
                    nah she needz da duztbin clna n den shez s0rtd :hidban: :D :hidban:

                    hehe (n0t j0kin)

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Re: a girls gotta go when a girls gotta go

                      Originally posted by bint
                      tow aap kown hai?

                      (anyway..gota go..to mosk:D wasalam)
                      Its me!.. You know....Me?..
                      Last edited by Hassnetwork; 21-06-06, 05:58 PM.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Re: a girls gotta go when a girls gotta go

                        dobule post
                        Last edited by Hassnetwork; 21-06-06, 05:56 PM.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Re: a girls gotta go when a girls gotta go

                          Originally posted by MMS
                          omg u just reminded me im going to cry now

                          ghar se dola chala ladali ka
                          kya nazara hai yeh zindagi ka
                          aaj babul ka rona na poocho
                          or maa ka tarapna na poocho

                          Awww

                          I absolutely can't stand that song. Its too....

                          Lets ban it :D
                          You are not aware of the consequences that would result (if you were granted what you desire) because what you seek might be to your detriment. (O soul) be conscious that your Master is more aware about your well-being than you are.

                          ~Ibn Al-Jawzee

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Re: a girls gotta go when a girls gotta go

                            Ahh man, I havent even heard the song, and its making me sad :(

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Re: a girls gotta go when a girls gotta go

                              Originally posted by Hassnetwork
                              Its me!.. You know....Me?..

                              now...dont be rude n tell me hu u are:p

                              plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:D
                              “The great Imam ash-Shafi’, he went to his teacher Waki`
                              Complaining about the weakness of his memory.
                              He told him, ‘abandon rebellion, for knowledge is a light
                              And the light of Allah is not bestowed upon a rebel.”

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Re: a girls gotta go when a girls gotta go

                                Originally posted by bint
                                now...dont be rude n tell me hu u are:p

                                plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:D
                                Wanna Play the Guessing game

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X