Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• و عليكم السلام و رحمة الله

سبحان الله

You know we're only a guest in our parents house and that's the sad bit.. One day we're going have our own families and our own house to live in in Sha Allah..

May Allah swt guide us and give us a good future, bless our families and keep them happy..

Yeah it's sad when u see mothers crying when giving their daughters away. :(

So sad
    إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

• Re: a girls gotta go when a girls gotta go

I still dont get that tho why do the girls cry when theyr getting married its not lyk theyr gettin kidnapped or sthn
      [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][B][U][CENTER]Oh Allah, in your name, I die and live.[/CENTER][/U][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
      [CENTER]:):lailah::lailah::lailah::lailah::)[/CENTER]

[B][CENTER]Ya Allah, Grant Me A Heart That Sees[/CENTER][/B]

Comment

Originally posted by zantz View Post
        I still dont get that tho why do the girls cry when theyr getting married its not lyk theyr gettin kidnapped or sthn
        Leaving their parents. Need a bit of emotional support. Maybe a blanket, some warm milk and a lullaby.

Comment

Maybe they are bro.

Or they're worried they're gonna burn the samosas after marriage.

Comment

• a girls gotta go when a girls gotta go

It's a sad moment.. Leaving your family and going into someone else's. It will never be the same.
            You've been living with ur parents for x amount of years, they've been coaching u up n getting u ready for marriage... Then it's time to say goodbye, goodbye to those who raised u n hello to the new family.

:'(

Comment

• Not that I've stopped being emotional

I can add to my post

Basically

It's just something u have to be mature about and life doesn't end when ur married, Alhamdulilah so many things to look forward too like ur spouse :love: and ur future children in Sha Allah, dreams, striving for the sake of Allah Azzawajal, now with a partner.

You'll still see your family :up:

And your family want to see u happy and married

So no it's not like they don't wanna give u away Alhamdulilah... They do.

They'll just miss u loads. :)

Comment

wa alaykum salam awwwww

my mom got married when her youngest sister was 2 years ago. She moved to another village,a nd then came to the UK

she never met her little stister until that little sister was around 21.

alhamdulillah with so much technology around, its not like it used to be. you can still keep in touch
                Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

I see my family about twice a year. Yes, it's hard. But I try to make sure that during those visits I go out of my way to help each member as much as I can. That way I feel more 'useful' and feel I'm there for them despite the distance.

Make dua that we can all help our parents, especially in their old age.
                  https://sufisticated101.wordpress.com

Comment

what do yu know??

the bengali ones are getting married to bengali men. Thats enough to make anyone cry
                    Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                    __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                    If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
                      what do yu know??

the bengali ones are getting married to bengali men. Thats enough to make anyone cry
                      Yeah, and I'm sure the men are absolutely ecstatic about marrying a Bengali girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
                        what do yu know??

Loll out of joy??
                        [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][B][U][CENTER]Oh Allah, in your name, I die and live.[/CENTER][/U][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                          Not that I've stopped being emotional

I can add to my post

Basically

It's just something u have to be mature about and life doesn't end when ur married, Alhamdulilah so many things to look forward too like ur spouse :love: and ur future children in Sha Allah, dreams, striving for the sake of Allah Azzawajal, now with a partner.

You'll still see your family :up:

And your family want to see u happy and married

So no it's not like they don't wanna give u away Alhamdulilah... They do.

They'll just miss u loads. :)
                          Tl;dr

Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
                          Maybe they are bro.

Or they're worried they're gonna burn the samosas after marriage.
                          Burnt samosas arent that bad you should try it

Comment

5 yrs? and shes already crying?

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
                              :salams

i was just wondering whats the wisdom behind a girl havin to leave her family to go and live with her husbands when dudes are menta be emotionally stronger anyway...

hmmm i was gettn proper upset about this last night cos i was thinkn i have a 7yr old bro and by the time im married inshaAllah ima havta move away and like miss out on like watchin him grow up and everything, even though hes like only 7 we're proper tight, and i think we got the same kinda personality (LOL ermmm u know when hes gettn all serious and that) anyway i ended up gettin proper depressed about it cos i'll miss out on his life so much and i won't be like a proper big sister to him and i want him to come home and tell me about his day like everyday... but if im some other randoms house its not gonna be so easy... leavin ya fam is gonna be the hardest thing ever to do...

and for any of u married couples out there, to the girls what was it like leavin ya fam? and to the guys was ya wife like majorly upset and what ya do?
                              Once, i studied in a chemistry class that new bonds are formed when old bonds are broken...

Even a bird like an eagle takes a life changing decision of breaking off its beak & rips off its feather and waits to grow them back which takes a painful period of around 5 months, but it is worth enough to get a new life. And we are human, the best of the creatures ever created by Allah SWT.

May Allah SWT forgive us all & bless us with everlasting happiness in both lifes, Aameen.

Comment

Working...
                              X