kalion ki tarha phoolon ki tarha

bachpan mein jhulaya hai tujhko
    bahon ne meri jhulon ki tarha

kanta bhi na chubne paey kabhi
    meri laadli tere paaon mein

mere bagh ke eh nazuk dali
    tujhe har pal nayee bahar mile

that was quite good :up:
    Last edited by Hassnetwork; 03-04-07, 07:05 PM.

Comment

• Re: a girls gotta go when a girls gotta go

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
      :salams

i was just wondering whats the wisdom behind a girl havin to leave her family to go and live with her husbands when dudes are menta be emotionally stronger anyway...

hmmm i was gettn proper upset about this last night cos i was thinkn i have a 7yr old bro and by the time im married inshaAllah ima havta move away and like miss out on like watchin him grow up and everything, even though hes like only 7 we're proper tight, and i think we got the same kinda personality (LOL ermmm u know when hes gettn all serious and that) anyway i ended up gettin proper depressed about it cos i'll miss out on his life so much and i won't be like a proper big sister to him and i want him to come home and tell me about his day like everyday... but if im some other randoms house its not gonna be so easy... leavin ya fam is gonna be the hardest thing ever to do...

and for any of u married couples out there, to the girls what was it like leavin ya fam? and to the guys was ya wife like majorly upset and what ya do?
      At least you got to watch your brother grow up
      Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

Originally posted by shay5 View Post
        At least you got to watch your brother grow up
        Alhamdulillah :love: :inlove: massive blessing cos he's my fav

he can see through me like anything

and he can't talk to anyone but me

so alhamdulillah I am actually really blessed Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah

Comment

Alhamdulillah :love: :inlove: massive blessing cos he's my fav

he can see through me like anything

and he can't talk to anyone but me

so alhamdulillah I am actually really blessed Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah
          Alhamdulillaah.

May Allaah subhanahu wa ta'ala bless you with a righteous companion. Ameen.

Comment

I've yet to see a guy cry on his wedding day
            They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
              Click image for larger version

Name:	60450114.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	109.2 KB
ID:	10763900

Comment

someone told me they changed vt to 2 years now :P

and who i said i'd get married after i finished my degree? if i get married after ive done vt ima be 26... 26... thats too old for me man...

n nah when they reach teenagerism thats the coolest bit cos he'd like come home and tell me all his teenagerhood problems and then id sort it out for him inshaAllah.... n i would miss PL too, but she'd probably move outta home soon after and it aint the same cos i dno i've kinda like seen her grow up and we've played the whole mummies and daddies school teacher games together since we were young so its not the same, with hassan its like he'll just get inta that and i'll be gone... so LAME

maaan this is so weird, leavin people, worst thing u can do and worst thing ppl can do to u

the dude should move ta my house im sure itd be way more fun anyway hmmm
                lol may Allah swt forgive me for making such comments Ameen. It's so weird the things I've said are written down here. Khair lol

Originally posted by Indefinable View Post
                Alhamdulillaah.

May Allaah subhanahu wa ta'ala bless you with a righteous companion. Ameen.
                Ameen :jkk:

I was thinking like Alhamdulillah I have been at home otherwise my bro would have been a completely diff person and I have no idea why that relationship between us had to develop like that and maybe there will come a time in my life that his clarity when it comes to reading me will be just what I needed and if I got married early I would never have had that

lol really I was thinking of making my husband come up with an inventive proposal after he married me since he would never really do that in real life lol - so the plan is I will make him fall hard for me lolol then make him do sumt amaze

damn I really didn't grow up did I

Comment

lol may Allah swt forgive me for making such comments Ameen. It's so weird the things I've said are written down here. Khair lol

Ameen :jkk:

I was thinking like Alhamdulillah I have been at home otherwise my bro would have been a completely diff person and I have no idea why that relationship between us had to develop like that and maybe there will come a time in my life that his clarity when it comes to reading me will be just what I needed and if I got married early I would never have had that

lol really I was thinking of making my husband come up with an inventive proposal after he married me since he would never really do that in real life lol - so the plan is I will make him fall hard for me lolol then make him do sumt amaze

damn I really didn't grow up did I
                  What, you mean take you to a resturant, slip the wedding ring onto a breadstick and then sit their until you decide to pick up the right beeadstick and boom he drops the million dollar question.

Comment

What, you mean take you to a resturant, slip the wedding ring onto a breadstick and then sit their until you decide to pick up the right beeadstick and boom he drops the million dollar question.
                    Nah that's too standard

He's gonna be inventive inshaAllah

Comment

• I swear I had the exact same thread
                      إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Nah that's too standard

He's gonna be inventive inshaAllah
                        Oh damn, I thought that was pretty neat.

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                          I swear I had the exact same thread
                          Tasha I told u - I was jus as embarassing as u once upon a time

Comment

Oh damn, I thought that was pretty neat.
                            Lol may Allah swt bless your wife. Ameen

if he did that I'd be like nah - back to the drawing board

Comment

• a girls gotta go when a girls gotta go

I don't think my one was that bad

And I've calmed down a lot lol
                              إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

i was just wondering whats the wisdom behind a girl havin to leave her family to go and live with her husbands when dudes are menta be emotionally stronger anyway...

hmmm i was gettn proper upset about this last night cos i was thinkn i have a 7yr old bro and by the time im married inshaAllah ima havta move away and like miss out on like watchin him grow up and everything, even though hes like only 7 we're proper tight, and i think we got the same kinda personality (LOL ermmm u know when hes gettn all serious and that) anyway i ended up gettin proper depressed about it cos i'll miss out on his life so much and i won't be like a proper big sister to him and i want him to come home and tell me about his day like everyday... but if im some other randoms house its not gonna be so easy... leavin ya fam is gonna be the hardest thing ever to do...

and for any of u married couples out there, to the girls what was it like leavin ya fam? and to the guys was ya wife like majorly upset and what ya do?
                                [MENTION=7414]RaNdOm[/MENTION] so you've always been obsessed with personalities?
                                Bandon say dil naa lagao sirf Allah say lagao.

Comment

Working...
                                X