• -Jibril-
    replied
    Re: When to take off Hijab

Bumpity bump

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Originally posted by anna2000uk View Post
    okay i did not know they allow that for shaking hands?!
    very suprsing
    subhanallah
    Yeah, a lot of Muslims say they are great, but there really isn't anything great about them. HT is nothing more than a social club for little children who like listening to themselves talk.

Ma'aSalaama

Leave a comment:

• .: Anna :.
    replied

okay i did not know they allow that for shaking hands?!
    very suprsing
    subhanallah

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

oh okay... so jst depends which person it is within the HT? I understand then. Those whom I known from HT were like practising sunni people... so i assumed that is how the organisation is
    Don't get me wrong, they most definitely are comprised of Sunni majority. But their understanding of Fiqh is contemporary (for a choice of a better word). For instance read “The Social System in Islam.” Where they say it is permitted in Islam for a non-mahrum male and female to shake hands. Even though there are many Ahadeeth to say otherwise.

Ma'aSalaama

Leave a comment:

replied

Originally posted by Al-Saeed Abdi View Post
    HT don't talk about Fiqh, they only talk about politics. Some may disagree with me, but then how comes they let shia join, considering the differences are not only about Fiqh, but Aqeedah as well. So it is very easy to find all different types in HT, there is very little unifying thought apart from Khilafah.

I speak from personal experience.

Ma'aSalaama
    oh okay... so jst depends which person it is within the HT? I understand then. Those whom I known from HT were like practising sunni people... so i assumed that is how the organisation is

Leave a comment:

• Ibn-e-Muslim
    replied

HT do not normally do that??
    I know of shia people who do that "oh we are travellers in this world" etc they say. Never known HT types to do it and i dnt think their organisation tells them 2 do that...
    so jst to clarify that :S
    sister i dont have evidence from paper or any website to validate my claim but thats all what my friend told me about his HT family n like how hard from him is to go against their beliefs in the house(he was the only 1 practicing "sunni" in that family) Allah o Alam

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

I know of shia people who do that "oh we are travellers in this world" etc they say. Never known HT types to do it and i dnt think their organisation tells them 2 do that...
    HT don't talk about Fiqh, they only talk about politics. Some may disagree with me, but then how comes they let shia join, considering the differences are not only about Fiqh, but Aqeedah as well. So it is very easy to find all different types in HT, there is very little unifying thought apart from Khilafah.

I speak from personal experience.

Ma'aSalaama

Leave a comment:

replied

Originally posted by Ibn-e-Muslim View Post
    if u refering HT to Hizbutahrir ppl which r also based in Pakistan then what iv heared from my friend whos family is knwon as HT leaders, they pray kasr salah( safri salah) all the time coz they belive the World is Moving/travling n we live in this world so every1 is travling thats y cut the salah short
    Allah knows best

if they r the same than expact the unexpacted from such groups

Leave a comment:

• Ibn-e-Muslim
    replied

Jazaak Allahu khair. I point the finger at brother Ibn-e-Muslim for reviving this old post [smile]

Ma'aSalaama
    aight i got other question posted above, answer it if u got sum info on that :)

Leave a comment:

• Ibn-e-Muslim
    replied

aight its done lets leave it at side

how about time? for how long they can see n talk to each other (in presense of mehram) and how many times? only once, twice? how do they both agree? like ok nice talking to u n u seem a fine girl to me, n she goes yeah same here u seems a good guy, done finish? off to mehram now?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Originally posted by Ebony
    This has been discussed in GREAT detail before.

Do a search Insh'Allah

To save you the trouble ( ) here it is:

Taking Hijaab Off

and for the Ladies:

When To Take Hijaab Off

Happy reading!
    Jazaak Allahu khair. I point the finger at brother Ibn-e-Muslim for reviving this old post [smile]

Ma'aSalaama

Leave a comment:

• Na'eemah
    replied

Originally posted by NoLongerLost View Post
    he cant see her hair before marriage because he is not her mahram...ONLY AFTER WHEN HE IS HER MAHRAM IS IT ALLOWED!
    I agree, but a LOT (too many IMO) of brothers and sisters think that you can see a womans hair b4 marriage i.e. if you are deciding whether to marry that person or not- which is pretty stupid, because at the end of the he is a strange (non mahrem) man, she is a strange (non mahrem)woman.

Leave a comment:

• Ebony
    replied

This has been discussed in GREAT detail before.

Do a search Insh'Allah :up:

To save you the trouble ( ) here it is:

Taking Hijaab Off

and for the Ladies:

When To Take Hijaab Off

Happy reading!
    Last edited by Ebony; 07-12-06, 09:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Suliman
    replied

Thank you for demonstrating exactly why it is dangerous for us to start quoting Hadeeth. Now please read the rest of what I said, as a whole and within it's correct context. Jazaak Allahu khair.

Ma'aSalaama
    I give up... *bangs head repeatedly off wall*

Leave a comment:

Working...
X