• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RaNdOm
    replied
    Originally posted by Al-Mualim View Post
    Well. We all have a past ukhti!
    :rotfl: don't bring up my old postssssssss

aw... These were some of the best people on this thread allahumma baarik. Really helped me with everything. May Allah swt place happiness and contentment in all their hearts Ameen

Leave a comment:

• Al-Mualim
    replied
    Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
    :salams

loool little bros that tie towels round there heads pretending its a hijab and then put on a niqab pretending to be some rockin ninja sistaaaah?? :hidban: (yeh ehem thats what ma bro just did or should it be 'bro' :p --- lool dont worry hes reading this :eek3: )

nahhhh i think older bros are just THE coolest, but its true i probably imagine to be way better in ma head than he would be in real life but like when they get all strict and protective of ya even if theyre bein mean its like i want an older bro tooooooooooo...so he can like go beat people up and stuff....:D
    Well. We all have a past ukhti!

Leave a comment:

• RaNdOm
    replied
    Originally posted by ur_yusra
    awww dnt worry .. ask people who have older bros..

older bros are mean..

better to have a younger bro who you can boss around.. :p

loool little bros that tie towels round there heads pretending its a hijab and then put on a niqab pretending to be some rockin ninja sistaaaah?? :hidban: (yeh ehem thats what ma bro just did or should it be 'bro' :p --- lool dont worry hes reading this :eek3: )

nahhhh i think older bros are just THE coolest, but its true i probably imagine to be way better in ma head than he would be in real life but like when they get all strict and protective of ya even if theyre bein mean its like i want an older bro tooooooooooo...so he can like go beat people up and stuff....:D

Leave a comment:

• ur_yusra
    replied
    Originally posted by RaNdOm

here here :D

i really really really wish i had an older bro :(
    awww dnt worry .. ask people who have older bros..

older bros are mean..

better to have a younger bro who you can boss around.. :p

Leave a comment:

• RaNdOm
    replied
    Originally posted by puella
    for you to be so protective over her, of course that is a very good trait and there fore every sister should have a brother like you inshaAllah.

here here :D

i really really really wish i had an older bro :(

Leave a comment:

• MalikOne™
    replied
    Originally posted by Jum'[email protected]
    Edit: :rotfl: :1peace:
    I shud make a book on that subject innit :up: I got a phd on the relationship between Bengalis and Fish
    Last edited by MalikOne™; 29-05-06, 11:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Jum'u@h
    replied
    Last edited by Jum'[email protected]; 29-05-06, 11:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MalikOne™
    replied
    Originally posted by Jum'[email protected]
    Mite juss set out one day on a boat and see where it takes me :banbear:
    Oh seen its all startin ta make sense...thas where bengalis fondness of fish came from when tha floods came y'all got on ur boats and had no choice but to eat fish :up:

Leave a comment:

• Jum'u@h
    replied

Leave a comment:

• nomadicfoodie
    replied
    Originally posted by MMS
    everybodys tents are the same their not competeing to see who has the bigger house or the newer car, all you think about is where your next meal comes from, it keeps you away from the petty things, no taxes, no bills
    no stress :hidban:
    Err, have you seen inside those tents? I have been invited inside some that are like them, the carpets and tea sets vary enormously and that's just a start....

We all need wilderness, too bad we don't protect it more...

Leave a comment:

• MalikOne™
    replied
    Originally posted by ur_yusra

Mind you I'l probably complain about them being over protective..
    They all do :p

But they'll understand one day :up:

Leave a comment:

• ur_yusra
    replied
    Originally posted by puella
    may every sister have a brother like you! :up: ameen
    I wish I had older brothers to back me up, be nice to me and buy me things..

Mind you I'l probably complain about them being over protective..

Maybe its better to be a free ranger after all.. a free lone ranger..

Leave a comment:

• MalikOne™
    replied
    Originally posted by HandsomeMujahid
    ya get me cuz:D
    u kno how we do cuz ;)

Leave a comment:

• MalikOne™
    replied
    Originally posted by MMS
    everybodys tents are the same their not competeing to see who has the bigger house or the newer car, all you think about is where your next meal comes from, it keeps you away from the petty things, no taxes, no bills
    Your saying not knowing where your next meal is coming from isnt gona stress you out? :p

What about your kids?

The simplicity is cool- a great way of escaping tha fitnahs of life. But unless you have such a system in place where you have a continuous supply of food and water and a decent shelter then life wont be stress free.

Leave a comment:

• MMS
    replied
    Originally posted by aurorascopic
    aw wow thats amazing. you're so much like me, when i tell my friends i want to move from this country and go to some random desert they're like :wacko: no-one understands people like us! lol..although to be honest, ive been considering undeveloped/natural coastlines..i love the sound of water

Leave a comment:

Working...
X