Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Internet and Husband’s Misguidance

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by MMS
    everybodys tents are the same their not competeing to see who has the bigger house or the newer car, all you think about is where your next meal comes from, it keeps you away from the petty things, no taxes, no bills
    no stress :hidban:
    Err, have you seen inside those tents? I have been invited inside some that are like them, the carpets and tea sets vary enormously and that's just a start....

    We all need wilderness, too bad we don't protect it more...
    Probably, no nation is rich enough to pay for both war and civilization. We must make our choice; we cannot have both.~Abraham Flexner

    Comment


    • #32

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Jum'[email protected]
        Mite juss set out one day on a boat and see where it takes me :banbear:
        Oh seen its all startin ta make sense...thas where bengalis fondness of fish came from when tha floods came y'all got on ur boats and had no choice but to eat fish :up:


        Your attitude could send you to heaven your attitude could send you to hell
        Sometimes my mind goes blank i think insane and then post shaytan :FACT



        Comment


        • #34
          Last edited by Jum'[email protected]; 29-05-06, 11:04 PM.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Jum'[email protected]
            Edit: :rotfl: :1peace:
            I shud make a book on that subject innit :up: I got a phd on the relationship between Bengalis and Fish
            Last edited by MalikOne™; 29-05-06, 11:14 PM.


            Your attitude could send you to heaven your attitude could send you to hell
            Sometimes my mind goes blank i think insane and then post shaytan :FACT



            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by puella
              for you to be so protective over her, of course that is a very good trait and there fore every sister should have a brother like you inshaAllah.
              :salams

              here here :D

              i really really really wish i had an older bro :(
              ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
              "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
              :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by RaNdOm
                :salams

                here here :D

                i really really really wish i had an older bro :(
                awww dnt worry .. ask people who have older bros..

                older bros are mean..

                better to have a younger bro who you can boss around.. :p
                - Inna Ma'iya Rabbi Sayah Deen -

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by ur_yusra
                  awww dnt worry .. ask people who have older bros..

                  older bros are mean..

                  better to have a younger bro who you can boss around.. :p
                  :salams

                  loool little bros that tie towels round there heads pretending its a hijab and then put on a niqab pretending to be some rockin ninja sistaaaah?? :hidban: (yeh ehem thats what ma bro just did or should it be 'bro' :p --- lool dont worry hes reading this :eek3: )

                  nahhhh i think older bros are just THE coolest, but its true i probably imagine to be way better in ma head than he would be in real life but like when they get all strict and protective of ya even if theyre bein mean its like i want an older bro tooooooooooo...so he can like go beat people up and stuff....:D
                  ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
                  "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
                  :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
                    :salams

                    loool little bros that tie towels round there heads pretending its a hijab and then put on a niqab pretending to be some rockin ninja sistaaaah?? :hidban: (yeh ehem thats what ma bro just did or should it be 'bro' :p --- lool dont worry hes reading this :eek3: )

                    nahhhh i think older bros are just THE coolest, but its true i probably imagine to be way better in ma head than he would be in real life but like when they get all strict and protective of ya even if theyre bein mean its like i want an older bro tooooooooooo...so he can like go beat people up and stuff....:D
                    Well. We all have a past ukhti!
                    Pray. Fast. Zakat. Pilgrimage. Allah.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Al-Mualim View Post
                      Well. We all have a past ukhti!
                      :rotfl: don't bring up my old postssssssss

                      aw... These were some of the best people on this thread allahumma baarik. Really helped me with everything. May Allah swt place happiness and contentment in all their hearts Ameen
                      ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
                      "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
                      :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X